Red Planet Teaser

Dr W. S. Palimpsest
When the doors of perception are cleansed, the bourgeoisie and their kulak enablers will see things as they truly are: relative and subjective.

How many fingers am I holding up, Winston? ...Good.

Red is blue and blue is red. We are actually living on the Red Planet, the hoodwinked masses just haven't realized it yet! They see blue where they will see red. It's just a matter of time.

Breather
W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*
*DEEP BREATH*

Comrades!!! Call Al Gore!! Man is destroying our Worker's Paradise on Mars before we even get there!
Global Warming has spread to Mars!
What to do? What to do?!

AHHHHHHHHH!

http://www.dailytech.com/Global+Warming ... le6331.htm

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LoneStarRed, bugs are the center of the universe. We really are. The world exists because we do. There is nothing outside us, no reality that is not our perception.

We ARE the world....sing out sing out...

From whence is the music coming from? I have been to this thread before without being assaulted.

I had a problem m of never being able to watch it because I could never download QuickTime. When I finally got a new computer, it got fixed when I downloaded it. Just download QuickTime, then you will get the video. I know you don't like it, but just do it anyway.

The Adobe works in mysterious ways. It just makes things more confusing.

[html]
Comrade <s>Weenie</s> Otis wrote: please, no death star. I don't agree with Betty.

Wimp. How are we supposed to assert our galactic superiority without planet destroying super weapons (other than communism)?[/html]

I can't wait till The Party get those rockets ready and we leave this hot capitalistic filth that is Earth.

I have just channeled the ghost of Lenin and he assures me that Comrade Yakov will soon sustain four flat tires in a high speed police chase.

Comrades,

I am slackjawed beyond my normal slackjawedness at the revolutionary concept of interplanetary revolution. This is downright Copernican in its intentional to get everyone with the revolution program.

Yet I must point out that colonization has an inconvenient youth of sorts: John Carter, Warlord of Mars. I read his stories as a thoughtcrime-plagued North American youth and thrilled to his adventures, saving princesses, and hanging out with six-armed hombres. While clearly a capitalist exploiter and übermensch, he could inhibit colonization.

Then again, Chiang Kai-Shek was Warlord of China and look at how things turned out for that running dog lackey of the Big Noses.

Dr W. S. Palimpsest wrote:When the doors of perception are cleansed, the bourgeoisie and their kulak enablers will see things as they truly are: relative and subjective.

How many fingers am I holding up, Winston? ...Good.

Red is blue and blue is red. We are actually living on the Red Planet, the hoodwinked masses just haven't realized it yet! They see blue where they will see red. It's just a matter of time.

I. See. Four. LIGHTS!

Aaah yes! Bruno. Bruno, Bruno ,Bruno. I have gained a sisterly affection for him, as he has become a larger than life character of your rancho anecdotes. My goodness! How I would have loved to have been there to see he and the many-titted empress's infamous cat-fight.

Bruno, the homing queen. LOL

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Red Star, your vigilance is as always exemplary. I'm thinking that we can give out condiment packages as consolation prizes for people who don't get Pinkie's Beet of the Week award. And there's an added bonus: the plastic forks and knives, or even sporks, cannot cut through prison bars.

I have been in private consultation with Meow though and he promises to steal only from Rethuglicans in the future. I told him that after a year of good behavior, at the Rancho of course, I would tell him where his family was.

I want to thank you for bringing this up to Red Star, as I have been despondent to have not received extra beets in my ration. Condiment packets and sporks would cheer me right up. You're always thinking of me. :hug:

Stalin appears to Vladimir Putin in a dream and says:

“I have two bits of advice for you: kill your opponents and paint the Kremlin blue.”

Putin asks, “Why blue?”

=========================
Sponsored by Blue(TM), the new Red.

Komrades, I am here on Red planet.. Can't...........