Image

Progressive Truth Generator™

User avatar
Image

Attention progressive, socialist, liberal, pacifist, anarchist, feminist, or environmentalist debaters! Whether you are fighting class enemy over the Internet, in school, or at your parent's house over dinner, this tool is for you.

No more awkward mumbling or looking for the right word!


The People's Research Institute (PRI) has found a way of stopping right-wing ideology in America and ending our losses at the ballot box: we need to face our opponent's "facts" and "logic" by learning how to frame the debate. The Progressive Truth Generator™ will help you to set the terms of debate on issues in your favor and quickly terminate all discussion!


Copy your favorite debate framer and post it below!

 

 

NoIam Chompski
I invented the concept of phonetic hyperbole - the use of meaningless sounds - put together with my faux grammar structure in order to create leftist truth from nothing.

It works best if the proletariat mASSES are dropping acid - maaan.

AlGrrr -holds the copyright.

 

 

Ironsides
Red Square, you are a heartless scum-sucking Republican because you do not respect the North Korean nation!

 

 

lil bolshevist
I've been doing that all along! I'm glad the Collective has made things easier for me! Thank you, comrades!

 

 

guest
Is this supposed to be funny?
It's pretty stupid.

Are you talking about me?

-Kommissar Betty

 

 

lil bolshevist
Guest, you are a nativistic mad dog because you think that the diversity debate should be about ideas and not sexual preferences!

 

 

Anonymous
What?? What are you even talking about???
I thought I was ordering a pizza.

 

 

User avatar
Guest is a humorless, bourgeois reactionary for daring to question the Party-guaranteed hilarity and utility of the Progressive Truth Generator™.

P.S., Never be the first to stop laughing at a Party Leader's jokes.  A black maria is always waiting to wisk such impolitic thought criminals off to a Karl Marx Treatment Center!

 

 

lil bolshevist
Whatsa 'black maria'?

 

 

Black Maria
I am a car or truck, usually painted black, that is used to transport 'Enemies of the State' to the gulag. People typically get real excited when they see me pull up to their houses--ha ha.  Dare you look out your window?

 

 

Hugo da voodoo man
Riddle dis bitch. I waz in NOLA during Katrina. I'm shaped like a baseball bat. I am covered with soff kroeinthean ledda. I beat dem po, off da plantation folks into subnission in da supradome durin da storm till dey be singin da praises on mare Nagin and bro' Farrikin. I be one of dat Hillary bitchez favorite repittitive dream fantazese. word dawg.

One day I will be presbident of the united states...or at least him what give her pleasure aw day long...yea, she be beggin for the real thang till it be cryin.

Actually I'm fairly confused here ducky. Am I a mild socialist sex aid, or am I a common, country club, republican variety, gas consuming power ranger with a  huge panolopy of naughty accessories? You decide.

 

 

nihilbono
Everything is relative.

 

 

Lady Chadwick
You are a nativistic talk radio devotee because you're a heterosexual male who prefers women with shaved legs and armpits!

 

 

User avatar
One day I will be presbident of the united states...or at least him what give her pleasure aw day long...yea, she be beggin for the real thang till it be cryin.

You mean "NewNited States", right??? And yo, you be trippin dawg, she into da p00n, probably more than you...LOL idiot!

 

 

Premier Breshnev
Finally... our invention, made by our comardes over at the KGB research division, is ready.   I direct all subjects of the World Soviet Union to use this device now!

 

 

terlizzi999
Terlizzi, you are an individualistic neo-Nazi because you ignore Coca Cola's terrorist murders of children in Columbia!

....Well, at least I dont drink Pepsi!

 

 

Leslie Bates
Leslie Bates, you are a hateful caveman because you're a heterosexual male who prefers women with shaved legs and armpits!

 

 

H.R. PuffinStuff Clinton
T.Delay, you are an intolerant opportunist because you haven’t contributed your life-savings to the Tides Foundation!

 

 

User avatar
H.R. PuffinStuff...

Now THERE'S something I haven't thought about in like...I dunno...40 years???

 

 

H.R.PmS. C.
Comrade Private:

Just like Heclinton - I did not inhale!
I am sick and tired of people saying I can't smoke without inhaling and my village will change this!!! United Villages of America!

Ooops -typo. Should be PnS not PmS.

 

 

Dictator
You are a genocidal fascist because you flush the toilet after each use!

-Am I redeemed if I don't wash my hands?

 

 

VILenin
You are a war-mongering parasite because you do not resist Zionist terror!

 

 

peacenik
Private Pravda wrote:H.R. PuffinStuff...

Now THERE'S something I haven't thought about in like...I dunno...40 years???

Lidsville is the koo-koo kooky-ist!

 

 

Oh man, I haven't stopped laughing since I saw this page!  I'm going to die of laughinitis...help...

Stuggling to breathe,
Vladimir Ivanov
Red Journalism Headquarters

 

 

User avatar
I'm going to die of laughinitis...help...

I haven't heard of that before, better ask Dr. Fuku

 

 

Dr. Evil
It's a penile infection brought about through unprotected sex with the yeast-infected Cindy Sheehan...better call bohemianlikeyou.

 

 

lil bolshevist
Why do they call it a "black maria"?

 

 

OED
Etymology unclear.  Came into popular usage, in the mid-1800s, as a euphemism for paddy wagon.

 

 


 

lil bolshevist
hmmm are marxists allowed to use high-sounding words like 'etymology'?  That sounds suspicious...

 

 

F.Castro
Vladimir, in Cuba such illnesses are unheard of because of our health care program. You see, I've never laughed--ever. :-|

 

 

Comrade lil bolshevist: I agree with you that these words are "high sounding"  I think such words are bourgeois and a veiled insult to the Worker!  This is perhaps a capitalist Halliburton plot to infiltrate Red Square's glorious invention and fill it full of such words which mock our Revolution and fuel counter-revolutionaries.  But let them laugh at our expense - Comrade Hillary will dispense with them in short order!  Praise Be To Hillary!

And Comrade F. Castro - of course you have never laughed!  You are working too hard for the People to have time for such trivialities as decadent bourgeois custom of "laughing!"  Vivo La REVOLUCION! Muerta a Halliburton!

 

 

User avatar
Nathan Ilyitch Haleski wrote:Comrade lil bolshevist: I agree with you that these words are "high sounding"  I think such words are bourgeois and a veiled insult to the Worker!  This is perhaps a capitalist Halliburton plot to infiltrate Red Square's glorious invention and fill it full of such words which mock our Revolution and fuel counter-revolutionaries.

Comrade Haleski,

First, you must remember that the workers are nothing without the Party's intellectual elite--i.e., the egalitarian social scientists, subjectivist linguists, revisionist historians, progressive political philosophers, and collectivist economists--without whom the movement would collapse of its own vacuity.  I shouldn't have to tell you that we are both exceedingly erudite and altruistic--a most estimable combination.  Thus, we provide an invaluable service to the proles: we do their thinking for them, allowing them more time to sacrifice themselves for the Greater Good.

Secondly, the socialist cognoscenti has spent over a century in the development of a high-brow revolutionary lexicon, which, when deployed in conjunction with ascerbic, accusatory rhetoric, will humble the most accomplished of the opposition's debaters.  Screw the so-called merits; sophistry usually carries the day!  An argument empurpled with ironclad claptrap is impregnable in this day and age.  Just ask Cindy Sheehan, who has consistently used our propaganda to disect the chicken hawks.  

Consequently, the proletarian masses need not concern themselves with the higher pursuits of the mind.  It's been taken care of for them!

 

 

Comrade Palimpsest,
While it is true that "empurpled ironclad claptrap" could be viewed by some as impregnable, I feel there is a duty to provide more then claptrap, for the egalitarian social scientists must realize that we, the Red Wave, are in fact, on higher moral ground then the fascist glutton pigs.  That being the case, how can we expect claptrap to truly represent the Glory of the Revolution?  Leave this "claptrap" to the voracious ignorant capitalist dogs - for they require such bourgeois language.  The leaders of the Red Revolution need not bother with such language as it is viewed as a class distinction which obviously stratifies the People.  

And while it is good for there to be many advocates for the People, as more Bolsheviks are better then fewer, one cannot forget that we are all truly equal.  No different, no better, no worse, no dumber or wiser then any of our fellow Citizens.  To think so, is to be in fact, counter-revolutionary.  Please remember that even Comrade Lenin is referred to as "Comrade".  We are all equal "Comrades" and we all work equally to progress the Red Banner of Glory!    

And while I appreciate your apparent altruism; I'm not sure I care for the use of the word "erudite" necessarily, which could be misinterpreted as meaning that one Citizen is somehow wiser then another, which of course, is a factual impossibility.  

I appreciate your obvious enthusiasm for the Revolution, however, I feel that a small vacation to a re-education school might add to your enthusiasm and greatly increase output.  This would obviously make you more efficient at serving the People.  As such I have performed my civic duty and contacted my local ACLU chapter and notified them of your somewhat unrevolutionary use of these capitalist terms "claptrap" and "erudite".  It is in order to better you Comrade, and to further the goals of the People, you understand, do you not?

 

 

User avatar
Oh dear, how quaint; we appear to have another young idealist on our hands.  As we've been through this before elsewhere on this site, I'll be brief in my rebuttal.  A fundamental, often unspoken tenet of socialism is as follows: all people are equal, but some people are more equal than others. This is Commie 101 stuff, jeez.  Ever heard of the nomenklatura?  It's very good to be a member of it...  

Since I actually run a re-education center (at UC-Boulder), I find it delightfully ironic that you suggest I should visit one.  Ha!

You have much to learn, Comrade.  But that's what we're here for!

If you doubt my altruistic credentials, you should read my column about the grade-point redistribution scheme that I have implemented this semester:

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=71

 

 

I doubt there is much you could teach me comrade, as I have been through literally 21 years of public schools - but I suppose if that's the way you wish to be about it, I'll bow out gracefully.  Sorry to agitate.

 

 

User avatar
No need to "bow out", Comrade Haleski.  It's in my nature to employ the "Khrushchev shoe" technique when in a debate.  Don't take it personally, as you're clearly on your way to becoming "more equal" than most proletarians.  Radicalism is a never-ending process of discovery!  We all have much to learn, and must continue to explore the lives and work of our illustrious forebears, viz.,  Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Che, Mao, and Kim.

Twenty-one years of public school, eh?  I guess you were held back several times then.  Just kidding!  Even old draconians like myself can have a sense of humor every now and then.  I'm sure that number includes post graduate work as well.  Perhaps you hold a Ph.D.?

 

 

Yeah, I have a doctorate - I'm a lawyer, so believe me - I know red.  All but a precious few of my law professors were red to the core.  So red, you'd think their hair would all turn red from thinking about it all so fiercely.

I had an environmental law professor in law school who one day went into a rant against Republicans and was praising then President Clinton as this glorious champion of the environment.  I love nature as well, growing up near vast forests in Illinois, and of course had looked into the matter.  I raised my hand in the middle of her rant while the faithful were all nodding their heads in unison and said "But professor - do you not know that Clinton/Gore's record on the environment is the worst of any of the latest Presidents?  Do you not know that despite Gore's wonderous environmental speeches and books that one of the first acts they performed when they took power was to sell off some of the remaining small percentage of old growth forests in the Pacific Northwest to loggers?"  And she stared at me with a completely confused blank stare for what seemed like five minutes, a total silence came over the room and she said "Sir - at least they are trying."  And I had to laugh out loud, I could not help myself and said "Trying?  How so?  Did you not just hear me?  They just gave some of the oldest living things on earth over to the loggers for a few $$$ in campaign funding.  And just because of some pretty speeches we are to follow them into anywhere they might lead us?"  She then got angry - told me to check my facts, hurriedly changed the subject back to law specifically and she hated me the rest of my days in that school.  She would then give me childish "mean" looks in the hallways - it was hilarious!  

I had a similar experience with my Constitutional law professor about why it is that illegals have any guaranteed rights under our Constitution. I asked him point blank where it is specifically in our Constitution, our law, that alien criminals are guaranteed services such as free medical care; that even American citizens are not guaranteed.  He started blushing - and actually raised his voice and basically called me a Nazi, of course, not addressing my question in any logical or rational way.  Then the rest of my time in that school he would actually make crude jokes to me in front of the class or in the hallway about my clothing or appearance.

To be completely forthcoming Palimpsest, I now live in San Diego and am horrified about the prospects of some camel dung heap walking across the border with a briefcase nuke.  I have a kid, I love my country, I am willing to die for it and won't tolerate red lies any longer.  Bad sh*t is about to happen if we all don't seriously wake up and start hammering the left with their own crappy hammer and sickle.  I did put up with 10 lifetimes worth of red re-education in my 21 years of school - although - heh, I must confess, I included nursery school and kindergarten in there to smartoff, wondering if anyone would catch it!

Anyway - having said all this - I love this website - I love the fact that it exists and for some reason (probably the lawyer in me) I suspected you were seriously throwing some sh*t my way.  I love the Khrushchev shoe reference!  Damn hilarious.  And trust me, I can take what I dish out to other comrades - just so everyone knows, I am a smart ass, especially when writing in my Soviet speak and I am truly your friend as we are all right wingers in here.  I seriously didn't want to step on any toes, which is why the "bow out gracefully" line.  I respect you guys, and did not want to actually duel with you with real bullets.  Well - enough of this rambling manifesto. . . on with the Revolution!

 

 

lil bolshevist
Nathan Ilyitch Haleski wrote:Comrade lil bolshevist: I agree with you that these words are "high sounding"  I think such words are bourgeois and a veiled insult to the Worker!  This is perhaps a capitalist Halliburton plot to infiltrate Red Square's glorious invention and fill it full of such words which mock our Revolution and fuel counter-revolutionaries.  But let them laugh at our expense - Comrade Hillary will dispense with them in short order!  Praise Be To Hillary!

And Comrade F. Castro - of course you have never laughed!  You are working too hard for the People to have time for such trivialities as decadent bourgeois custom of "laughing!"  Vivo La REVOLUCION! Muerta a Halliburton!

Gosh, I wish I could talk like that!  

Just when I was trying to learn the party-approved Communist lingo, now I got to learn all the Marxist lingo :( I'm afraid I'm in dire need of that Karl Marx Treatment Center  :(   Send for the black maria quick, lest I do the party harm with unthinking bourgeois terms!

You're doing fine, lil bolshevist. One day you will grow up to be a strong and fearful New Man whom Stalin would've been proud of.

Join the Future - Live through the Party,

Comrade Otis
Doctor of Dictatorship
Karl Marx Treatment Center
(Our friendly staff is standing by for you!)

 

 

Lil bolshevist -
Heh, just go to law school - any moron can get in (they accepted me!) and they will gloriously fill your head with more red then you can shake one of Krushchev's shoes at.  All the while they will charge you decadently high captilist style prices with which to fund additional revolutionaries.  Seriously, California actually has a few correspondence law schools.  So in addition to learning TV/VCR repair from the Sally Struthers school, you can get your juris doctor degree!  Wee!  So - I guess what I'm really trying to say in the end is not to take any lawyer very seriously - they are all a bunch of hacks and they know it!  It's why the feel obliged to act all pompous and arrogant.  It masks their true feelings of insecurity.  Losers!

I was a bad lil nazi in law school though - I harassed them every chance I got.  Even sinking so low as to buy a bunch of little red star stickers and planting them on the attendance sheets they'd pass around the class.  They literally almost threw me out for being counter-revolutionary!  (even though my grades were all passing, and even though they couldn't prove or even knew I was doing most of the mischief!)

Of course, it probably didn't hurt that I spent a few days in East Germany before the wall fell.  Seriously, a few days there is like ten years on any other spot on earth.

 

 

I just love it! :D

"Dostix, you are a mean-spirited McCarthyist because you don't think the revolution is a good thing!"


oh, a question: can i download it to have fun without being on the internet?

 

 

User avatar
Nathan Ilyitch Haleski wrote:I am a smart ass, especially when writing in my Soviet speak... I seriously didn't want to step on any toes, which is why the "bow out gracefully" line.

Comrade Haleski, J.D.,

No worries; I'm a smart ass, too!  

Therefore, I feel compelled to present you with this little gem from the Progressive Truth Generator™:

N. I. Haleski, you are a flag-waving Fox News viewer because you think trial lawyers are overpaid.

 

 

Haleski J.D.!  Heh, reminds me of one of my jackoff law professors talking about how he would refer to himself as "Dr."Nelson in order to jip better tables at restaurants or get seat upgrades on planes.  The guy was a serious tool!  And I love the gem you sent - I am a Fox Viewer capitalist dog!  In fact, the reason it took me a while to respond to you last night was because I was at a Sean Hannity town hall meeting!  

And the legal profession is begging for one huge purge.  Bar meetings always end up being reduced to radical red pride rallies.  It makes me nauseous just to think that I actually pay to be a part of their crappy group.  Sniveling arrogant bunch of commie fairies.

 

 

Hugo da voodoo man
Yo, Hugo know wich side up and Hugo be sayin dat all yall whack soshallized communized assess be wrong bout ever thang...dig?

 

 

Anonymous wrote:Yo, Hugo know wich side up and Hugo be sayin dat all yall whack soshallized communized assess be wrong bout ever thang...dig?
Comrade "Voodoo Man":
No, I'm not quite sure I do "dig."  This is a "diverse" form of Revolutionary talk of yours isn't it?  Perhaps you are part of our newest annexed territory, the People's Republic of Louisiana.  Would you be one of our new, what the capitalist slavemasters used to call "Cajun" comrades, or are you a darker comrade of African ancestry?  After the Bush engineered racist hurricane, you fled with your wheelbarrow of beer and found a safe spot to dry off, throw back a cold one and hop on the net to discover our Glorious Revolution didn't you?  

Well welcome Comrade!  Dry off "a spell" then Rise Up with us to massacre the filthy oil glut capitalist bourgeois pig dogs and together we will bask in the Glory of Hillary's Red Banner of Progress!

 

 

Crazylikeafox
Thomas Jefferson, you are a flat-earth believing child murderer because you think that you're entitled to own private property!

I knew he had to be evil!  Down with the imperialist capitalist pigs!  We shouldn't be praising these bouguois thugs!  We should be burning their effigies in the streets of Boulder!  That way, the great Hickory Chief Ward Churchill won't have to travel far to help in our revolution!

 

 

Marx's buddy bagel
The internet is the devil! It is an attack on the working class, and seeks to undermine our solidarity against our imperialist oppressors.

These forums are controlled by the same people who control the worlds banks.

Rise up, my working class friends- leave your AU$50-70 job in the technology sector, and join our communal farms!

Rise up, children of Marx, and Lenin, and Stalin- Rise up and overthrow your oppressors, and we shall collectively farm our vegetable patch, and eat frozen Tofu! And drink German beer!

 

 

Marx's buddy bagel
...Oh and Gulags for all!

 

 

crazylikeafox
And don't forget, my fellow college students, to bring your little red books and keep a close eye on your parents and friends.  We must even be willing to turn in our professors.  If they aren't spreading the parties pre approved educational material, they're likely being paid by Haliburton and McDonalds to brainwash us into supporting the capitalist pigs!  We watch because we care!

 

 

Marx's buddy bagel
Quick, sing this song of solidarity, comrades!

---

Oh Che, oh Che Guevara,
You remind me of my first girlfriend Lara.

Oh Che, oh Che,
With you, I would like to lay.

Oh Che, you make me feel these things,
You are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh Che, oh Che Guevara,
You remind me of my first girlfriend Lara.

Oh Che, oh Che,
Call me Kerry, and touch me where I’m hairy.

Oh Che, you make me feel these things,
You are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh Che, oh Che,
I just want to smell your beret.

Oh Che, oh Che Guevara,
Oh Che… Oh Che… Oh Che… [Fade Out]

 

 

That's a great tune, I'll sing it daintily while I skip past the mass graves after Comrade Hillary has taken over.

Maybe if I wear my Che shirt, not only will people think I'm a hip, intellectual rebel who can't be told what to do by "the man" (only humanitarian serial killers with stylish berets holding guns pointed in the back of my skull can be my master!), but maybe then I won't be one of the first to be thrown into the mass graves.

Although, gee, maybe it won't work, Ted Kennedy even murders people who sleep with his bloated ass.  Although with Comrade Hillary's Great Leap Forward health care reforms, I'll probably get a free aspirin before Howard Dean shoots me in the back of the head.  Eeee-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! (in crack induced Howard Dean voice)

 

 

Aaaah Comrade Hillary... How I remember my days of taking the peoples drug- cocaine- and feeling her up at some Liberal Arts College...

It is mucho's pity that Comrade Hillary has forgotten me, but not even a Grand Communist Figure like Comradesky Hillary can be expected to remember everyone she has mass orgy's with- I was just a face among the other 46 Faces to her...

*SALUTE* To Comradesky Hillary!

 

 

Comrade Marx's buddy bagel:  Did her mustache chafe your skin?  Also did this orgy you speak of occur at the "Meow Lix" club in Manhattan in November '96?  I think mother Sheehan attended that one as well.  Sheehan wanted to be the bull of the group that night and Hill wouldn't allow it which is why Sheehan said the other month that she was going to take Hill's job away from her.

 

 

Spikeorama
This is funny, though pointless.

Osama, you are a bible-thumping white-trash scum because you place charity over social security!

 

 

Anonymous wrote:This is funny, though pointless.

Osama, you are a bible-thumping white-trash scum because you place charity over social security!
Huh?

 

 

Nathan Ilyitch Haleski wrote:Comrade Marx's buddy bagel:  Did her mustache chafe your skin?  Also did this orgy you speak of occur at the "Meow Lix" club in Manhattan in November '96?.

Both her mustache's were equally as thick as Father Stalin's! It was Beautiful!  A true European woman, if ever I have felt their bristles brush against my skin!

There have been so many orgy's involving Comradesky Hillary, and I Have taken much of the people's drug, I have honestly forgotten when 96 was... or what year it is today... But having a clear mind is for the capitalist pigs who wish to use your labor to fund their further exploitation of workers.

Onward with the Struggle comrades- Send Comradsky's Hillary and Cindy your donations- but not in evil American currency- send them Euro's, the true currency of our movement...

Please excuse me while I laugh my ass off and puke my guts out at the same time. Don't ask to watch...
-Kommissar Betty

 

 

Yeah!  We will destabilize that fascist form of currency - the dollar - and replace it with nothing!  Currency is a chain of slavery!  Work only for the common good and you will be rewarded!  Sure you will!  Look at the DMV and postal employees!  They know the rich goodness that is government!

And yes!  Mustache as thick as Father Stalin -  our Bolshevik women are strong like Russian bear!  As they are our true equals in every way - they must throw away the slave implement razor and embrace their hairy equality!

 

 

Roger jb
NoIam Chompski wrote:I invented the concept of phonetic hyperbole - the use of meaningless sounds - put together with my faux grammar structure in order to create leftist truth from nothing.

It works best if the proletariat mASSES are dropping acid - maaan.

AlGrrr -holds the copyright.

The People's use of Duckspeak makes them doubleplusgood Duckspeakers using the People's Cube!  Comrades, we must all be Goodthinkers!

 

 

newtastic gingrichims
You are a union-busting opportunist because you dare to question "the truth" as promulgated by your radical college professors!

 

 

Ivan Petrovich Kuznetsov
Komrades, why all the, how you say, talking?  Let's start the revolution to banish korruption forever.  We must assemble all of the workers of the fields and factories and prepare for glorious battle.
In other words, we'll start putting up the Hillary-Obama '08 signs as soon as we get them back from Kinkos.

 

 

Kruschev's Shoe
May your private parts be infected with Rotchacockov's disease.

 

 

PXrXdzila
You emit the musky nidor of a burning republican pachyderm

 

 

Anonymous
I think that installing the latest version might help and do not forget to do its updates.

 

 

Anonymous
Scott, you are a right-wing parasite because you don't think that the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of federal funding!

 

 

demi
You are a blood-sucking Nazi because of your condescension towards alternative genders!

 

 

Occasus
You are a greedy KKK sympathizer because you're just stupid, stupid, stupid!

 

 

ME!
You are an immigrant-bashing racist because you do not resist Zionist terror!

 

 

Guest
You are a Nazi-sympathizing McCarthyist because you use the words "supply" and "demand" in the same sentence.

 

 

PARIS HILTON, you are a war-mongering white-trash scum because you shrug off class struggle!

where is my standard common people's condom?

anyone got a towel?

 

 

Fascist Leon
Dr. W. S. Palimpsest wrote:Guest is a humorless, bourgeois reactionary for daring to question the Party-guaranteed hilarity and utility of the Progressive Truth Generator™.

P.S., Never be the first to stop laughing at a Party Leader's jokes.  A black maria is always waiting to wisk such impolitic thought criminals off to a Karl Marx Treatment Center!

Never be the first to laugh at a Party Leader's jokes. It may not be a joke, it may be Policy. And then where you be? Airbrushed out and either in the Gulag or managing a power station in Siberia.

 

 

NoIam Chompski wrote:I invented the concept of phonetic hyperbole - the use of meaningless sounds - put together with my faux grammar structure in order to create leftist truth from nothing.

It works best if the proletariat mASSES are dropping acid - maaan.

AlGrrr -holds the copyright.

how confused you may be.  but that is no excuse.

all is all.  the workers "own" nothing, which means they own everything.  a fine example of "double good duck speak" is algrr quote.

who is this worker?  why would he/she/it expect to own (copyright) words?

(this hurts my fingers to type this!)

i think it may be time for algrr to sharpen a shovel.

confirm distance to target

one ping only

 

 

Islam, you are a baby-killing pig because you do not protest the American war machine!

 

 

User avatar
saveaworld wrote:Islam, you are a baby-killing pig because you do not protest the American war machine!

Excuse me, what the hell is that? Is this some kind of joke comrade World, because I'm not laughing? Once again, we are hounded and harassed by the RepubliKKKan hordes of KKKapitalist exploitation. Comrade World, their is nothing wrong with this so called "baby" killing and I would remind you that it is called CHOICE, there are no such thing as these "babies", there is such a thing however called "un-planned accidents". Now, I am upset with you comrade World, I am deeply, deeply disturbed. We are trying to win over the religious right to serve our own ends and you are on here spouting the Party position on un-planned accidents. Deep breaths, whew, Ok, I'm fine now. Comrade World, I want to know who sent you, was it KKKarl Rove!?!? If not, an apology will suffice.

 

 

I do not apologize!
I do what I am told comrade!
I put the word in the "click here to generate a progressive truth " button, and this is what came out.  

If the accident is unplanned, it is not choice. There are too many babies and too many accidents.  What can we do?  You are right, no wrong with these baby killings.  I am sorry I disturbed you and hope that if you need you can take a ride with Karl Rove to the Baltic Sea. And on the way look for more of these accidents and babies and kapitalists.  Perhaps, comrade Chairman Meow Pun, you can say hello to Karl for me.

Oh dear, I fear I have upset you again, I think you do not like the sea.
I must run to the prolitariate!

 

 

User avatar
saveaworld wrote:Islam, you are a baby-killing pig because you do not protest the American war machine!

I'm calling in a black mariah strike...World, I agree with comrade Meow; you should have been a victim of "choice", obviously...we will correct for this error now!

Betty, sharpen the Mark VII (or whatever revision you are using)!

 

 

User avatar
Order received, sharpening in process. (*Maniacal laugh*)

 

 

User avatar
saveaworld wrote:I am sorry I disturbed you and hope that if you need you can take a ride with Karl Rove to the Baltic Sea. And on the way look for more of these accidents and babies and kapitalists.  Perhaps, comrade Chairman Meow Pun, you can say hello to Karl for me.

It's comrade Chairman Mr. World, comrade Chairman, I did not denounce everyone around me to be called just comrade by a petty thought criminal. Only dear friends and associates can call me Meow. You sir/Madame/it are not a dear friend, especially after this incident. Now then, the good Premier is willing to spare you and your loved ones guilt and shame by giving you the opportunity to dutifully serve the revolution in the Mark VII, there are however other alternatives, like a limo ride with Her Excellency to Ft. Marcy Park or a late night drive with Uncle Ted. I guarantee you the Mark VII is the more humane method.

 

 

Comrades, I am crying, crying, I am so happy, so happy, you make me so happy.

While a late night drive with Uncle Ted is a little enticing, (I do like the water), I think I shall choose the Mark VII, because I do not know what it is, you suggest it to me, it sounds exciting, and I appreciate the opportunity to dutifully serve the revolution.

Thank you for giving me the choice, it is much better than the unplanned accident.

I am getting a little excited, I can hardly wait. So long I have wait to serve the revolution, I cry, I am crying, thank you, I am so happy.

 

 

Chairman can I have her vodka and hard tac ration card I will help Betty clean up the mark(?) after the state sponsored service!!

 

 


 
POST REPLY