People's Cube Ads

I'm afraid Mulva is too good for you, Comrade Pinkie. You see, your prole sensibilities couldn't handle the international celebrity of Mulva or his parent's $400,000 Mini-Mansion. It just isn't you, Comrade Pinkie. I mean, he is such a celebrity he has the power - yes, the power - to turn down a man begging for a few dollars so that he, International Celebrity Mulva, can buy some hot Starbucks coffee and some tasty eats from Panera Bread. He is that *important*! Have you heard his music? It is absolutely visionary... NO!... it is divine, yes, it is art sent from the heavens above in the caring and compassionate arms of transgender angels. I must have soiled myself several times listening the harmonious screeching of Mulva and his band of noble progressives.

Once again, for the record.... he is too good for you.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:I'm afraid Mulva is too good for you, Comrade Pinkie. You see, your prole sensibilities couldn't handle the international celebrity of Mulva or his parent's $400,000 Mini-Mansion. It just isn't you, Comrade Pinkie. I mean, he is such a celebrity he has the power - yes, the power - to turn down a man begging for a few dollars so that he, International Celebrity Mulva, can buy some hot Starbucks coffee and some tasty eats from Panera Bread. He is that *important*! Have you heard his music? It is absolutely visionary... NO!... it is divine, yes, it is art sent from the heavens above in the caring and compassionate arms of transgender angels. I must have soiled myself several times listening the harmonious screeching of Mulva and his band of noble progressives.

Once again, for the record.... he is too good for you.

Ah, thank you for clearing that up for me, Chairman Meow. I always had the impression Mulva was interested in me only because I had HBO.

I should never have doubted you, esteemed Chairman! Here, take the rest of what I have for the Many Titted Empress--it's only a few kopecks I was saving to bribe the local commissar for a new shovel, but I think it's better spent on Her Excellency. I have faith that after she assumes power, she'll give me the new shovel, and Universal Free Vodka, too.

Laika dubbed him Mulva, Comrades. I think a few of you - and I'm not saying any names here - need read up on your archives (Pinkie and Pupovich).

Save Big on Global Warming Survival Kits!

Paddles, Ponchos and Bags of Ice for Incredibly Outrageous Prices!

SIZZLIN' HOT ASIAN CHICKS
Educate your neighbors about
the harmful effects that Global Warming
is having on Chinese waterfowl!

I made some of these ads functional and added then to my website. If you have a site and wish to do the same. Here is the gif and necessary code. You will also need some very basic HTML skills.

Why Mommy is a Democrat
Because she's on welfare, hates work, and she doesn't know who Daddy is or where he might be.

Why Jimmy is a Dhimmicrat
The book that explains Appeasement

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
Premier Betty wrote:For every carbon credit you don't buy, a million bazillion acres of rainforest are destroyed.

(ominous droning music)...we think the number is closer to billion bazillion.

A billion Brazilian acres of rainforest?

...apologies for being deported here so late in the game. I guess that tells you I've been a Class Enemy(TM) for a while before arriving at Glorious People's Cube.

I suppose I should make a humble contribution:

End the War in Afghanistan!
Tell Obama NOT to keep his campaign promise!
www.surrendertochange.com

The Half-Brazilian (not that it matters... oh wait! It makes me sound slightly less white!)
Komradka Lenya

Volunteers Needed!
The Democratic Party
™ has immediate openings for volunteers to assist metabolically challenged voters. Morals and scruples are not as necessary as a blind willingness to follow party doctrine! See ya at the polls!

Dissatisfied With Your Current Job? "Comrade Join Us! We pretend to work, they pretend to pay us"