News We Don't Have Time To Write About (archive)

Elsworth Toohey
"Social Security Is A Pyramid Scheme"
"Congressional Democrats Stated Iraq Had WMD's in 1998"
"Bush "Elected" President: Wins All Major Recounts"

Hu Jintao
New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin asked by other officials to stop describing hurricane as "crunked out"

Bush administration to convert refugees to a cheap, efficient fuel source

Jacques Chirac annexes French Quarter, reopens brothels for personal use

Cindy Sheehan protests national guard relief efforts, blocks road to New Orleans for four days

H.M.S. Penn
Hope Doesn't Always Float: Sean Penn's Rescue Boat Sabotaged by Bush Operatives

Sheehan follies
Cindy to military:  get out of my country!

Cindy to Pope:  I am bigger than Jesus

Sheehan's arresting officers develop scabies

Cindy's guilty secret:  "I love a man in uniform!"

Sheehan demands star on Hollywood Boulevard

https://www.famousstar.de/star.php?text=Cindy%20Sheehan

Where's Johnny
"USA to expatriate Johnny Depp:  Don't come crawling back!"

"Chirac sets curfew for youth -- may also withhold allowances or ground rioters for a week"

"France out of Paristan!"

"Israelis condemn French overreaction to innocent Muslims, demand statehood for oppressed"

London fuel depot purposely detonates self in protest over Britain's Iraq policy

Anti-war activists erect a makeshift memorial near blast site to honor fuel depot's self sacrifice

Black cloud from London blast covers France; "What else is new," says Frenchman

Alito? Neato!
"Alito Silent on Transgender Rights"

"NY Times: Alito's Wife's Crying Slanders Biden, Kennedy, Schumer"

"PETA: Alito Ignores Puppy Rights, Fish Suffrage"

"NY Times: Alito Biased Against Insurgents, Terrorists"

"Time Magazine: Rove Engineered Alito Wife's Breakdown"

"Cindy Sheehan Refuses to Endorse Alito"

"Racist Alito Never Orders Ethnic Food"

ACLU reports: Bush wiretapped Martin Luther King

Sheehan to Chavez: "Will You Be My Valentine?"

Iran's Hamshahri newspaper to follow "Holocaust Cartoon Contest" with "9-11 Cartoon Contest"

Submissions from Hell: Satan agrees to let Goebbels and other Nazis enter Hamshahri's "Holocaust Cartoon Contest"

Ahmadinejad defends Hamshahri's contest: "Insulting The Prophet is far worse than the alleged extermination of 6 million Jews"

John McCain offers 50$/hr to harvest lettuce, Mexico sends 50,000 illegals/hr. into U.S to accept McCains offer.

Democrats blame Bush for not capping oil profits, Bush blames gangstas for not capping Democrats.

NYT: Sources reveal Mercury to be "swift-boated" next by Administration.

Castro is Dead but in Stable Condition

Comrade Otis wrote:Castro is Dead but in Stable Condition

Following Comrade Otis' lead, we should start a "Castro is Dead" series:

Castro is Dead... and has registered as a Democrat to vote in the November elections.

Or, perhaps this variation:

Castro is Dead... and will be voting Democrat in the November elections.

MSM: Rep. Charlie Rangel to reinstate "The Draft", thousands of beer enthusiasts gather in solidarity around his Congressional office.

Danny Bonaduce's New Book - "How to Speak to a Moonbat (if you must)"

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Close, but the real source was when she spread her legs, Meow. You were one hole away from the truth.

LOL! Oh my, I'm afraid I will not sleep now tonight, too many dirty images are flashing through my young untainted mind.

I don't care to much for Swaggart but do like his cousin Jerry Lee... oh, and Jerry Lee's devil music... yes, I like that too.

Nah, she's killed it. And anyway, it wouldn't survive the trip in her Prius--from which she yells abuse at people in SUVs, while she hires a Gulfstream to fly to LA. "Can't bear the common people in first class, you know. Not out sort."

But an idea struck me. If Global Warming™ is really changing things so fast, doesn't it follow that evolution is happening fast too? Well, I want it so it is. To hell with reality if it conflicts with ME. Since evolution is happening so fast, and it is because I say it is, then Laurie David could be a bear turd laid in 1975. A talking coprolite.

These are people (1) running from a Cheryl Crowe performance and (2) moonbats running toward it. And for the finale she and Laurie David fly in in her rented Gulfstream, while shouting at the evil gas guzzlers. Then she and Cheryl Crowe will shower together and dry off with a single square of toilet paper.

Ah. I see that the scientists have learned to appreciate the People's Science! Comrade Lysenko was the first you know; Stalin thought that trees should bear sweeter fruit so Lysenko poured milk on the roots. I wonder if the gulags raised bodies. What about the dumpsters back of abortion clinics?

How intelligent of the scientists to know that science is really the art of telling people with money what they want to hear. I am presently in the process of funding a study of the Johns Hopkins School of Health which will prove that gravity does not affect ex first ladies with mercurial hairstyles, and that will prove without a doubt that our Many Titted Empress is a svelte 135 pounds, and drop off the odd hundredweight.

How wonderful. Progressive fight. Nothing I like more.

Margaret, you are the first woman to so elate me in this way. Thank you and I really mean it.

Premier Betty wrote:Kind of like the Cube our Polish comrades made because they found that they couldn't solve the regular one?

Yes! It should be the Polish People's Cube: Polish Comrades Modify The People's Cube To Their Needs

Hurray! Our progressiveness is spreading without anyone noticing it! One day everyone will wake up and realize that we have completely taken over the entire world without them ever knowing it!

Onward to Victory!

The Green River Killer: George Bush scared me in a dream

Ted Bundy: George Bush is worse.

Adolph Hiter. At least I let Herbert von Karajan get a really good string section in the Berlin Philharmonic and George Bush listened to music that wasn't Wagner.

...and, guzzling from a very large bottle of "ism:"

Liberal Democracy Is Sweet and Addictive... But Giving Me And MY Friends Complete Totalitarian Control Is Just Good Common Sense

Which country will be the first to be an Environmentalist paradise?

Ivan Betinov wrote:[sniff] Those magnificent, selfless bastards...willing to sacrifice themselves to become dictators just so's us ignorant proles won't destroy their research grants Mother Gaia...Where do they find this sort of brave soul for the brave new world?
École nationale d'administration. Or all those John Rawls groupies. Take your pick.

Maksim, no, it's not the CO2. When the Holy Gore and his acolytes gather together in their priestly robes, Gucci, of course, it's the bozon flux that they generate. The bozon is the elemental particle of irrationality, which can be made to serve political purposes.

Past masters of the bozon were Torquemada, the judges in the Salem witch trials, the Catholic church which put Galileo under house arrest, the Roman emperor who got his soldiers to whip the English channel, and any number of others.

Margaret, I wish you would warn me before directing me to the Mime's website. My old heart has trouble taking it.

Anyone notice how those scented markers just encourage kids to sniff sharpies and other markers? What's up with that?

Hoping%20For%20Weak%20American%20Presid ... To%20Iraq.

McCain, during a visit to Reno, Nevada, also assailed Obama for saying he would meet with the Iranian president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, when he had not met with the U.S. commander in Iraq, General David Petraeus.

"He has said that he wants to sit down with the leader of a country that a few days ago called Israel, quote, a stinking corpse," McCain said.

On a bumper sticker:

Bringing America To It's Knees

Vote Obama

Obama To Stop Bush Induced Rising Floodwaters in Iowa After He's Finished With Lowering the Sea Level.
Cedar Rapids Breaths a Sigh of Relief

øBama's first order of 'change' will be hand placement for citizens during the playing of the national Anthem. Hands cupped over the genitals will be the approved method.

Feminist Group: Sarah Palin worst mother since June Cleaver. Decried as too "feminine"

-----------------------
POSTED!!!
- RS

Countrywide Forecloses on Dodd's Farm

Image Dodd and DeMoney

Countrywide Bank filed to foreclosure on Senator Dodd's Connecticut farm today. The mortgage giant's attorney, Kent DeMoney, said, “The Senator has not made even one payment on the sweetheart loan we gave him.”

Dodd's staff reported that the Senator is working with Congressman Rangel on a comprehensive bailout deal for the people.

Racist elections officials rejected Mickey Mouse's voter's application,
which was stamped with the logo of the nonprofit group ACORN.
Mr. Mouse is a well known Murinae-American.

California Selling Own Junk Notes at Higher Yields
"Kalleevornee-ah iz too big to vail," vows Governor Schwarzenegger, "Kongress must bail us out."

Obama Promises to Cut Abusive Government Regulation by Nullifying the Twenty-second Amendment

Obama's facial ticks strong enough to power the family home.
Face, home and chains.

Growing Anticipation for the Age of Obama Observed in Yellowstone.

Obama's Ship of State

Hanging two black balls from the mast is the ultimate irony, eh?

"Bipartisanship" definition changed at Obama's request to mean three Republicans instead of two.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Love you Margaret!

The Department of Peace, always fighting the next war like it was the last war. Or something like that...

On second thought perhaps Andrew Sullivan would be a better fit than Craig, being a gay conservative writer and all.

The 1940 blockbuster "The Great Dictator" directed by Obama's teleprompter!

Prog off...

I just watched that great classic again. Man, is there fodder for the progressive movement in this movie!

"What are the workers unhappy about?"
"We are cutting wages and increasing working hours."
"Shoot them. I do not want unhappy workers."

[html]I am so excited about His O'liness's new crown/receiver. If he gets enough precious jewels he can hide the Dish label on it. Of course he will have to crown himself--since he doesn't bow, except to the king of Saudi Arabia, and his feet don't touch the ground, which is how he walks on water.

Of course Prog economists think that economic theory is wrong because it stands outside themselves. This is like someone you were involved with and who just kept pissing you off until you left, slamming the door. Then there follows a series of letters of apology, which do not once have, "I regret," or "I'm sorry" in them. Meaning that you're insane because you didn't get <i>his</i> worldview.

Since progism is essentially demented we can expect this. The only survival characteristic for a prog is manipulation, and then finally force.[/html]

[html]Quite. But there is a difference and the progs would skewer me if I said it. When the Spaniards--who were mass murderers and looters--showed up on the Texas coast they met the Carancahua Indians. Who were minding their own business, which was cannibalism and they didn't have the wheel and medicine was rubbing fish oil on their bodies to cut down on insect bites. Well, the Spanish medicine was little better. "Enlightening" our little brown brothers was usually done horribly, but it eventually led to a better life. Mohammed Ali fought in Africa, and said, "I'm sure glad my ancestors got on that boat." I'm glad that my German and English ancestors had some Roman ideas, and Greek ideas, beaten into them.

Progs want to destroy so they never have to look up. There's no shame in being in a slum, or a gutter, if everyone else is too.

And I'm being generous. There's a fascinating article in <i>The Weekly Standard</i> by Andrew Stuttaford about megawealthy liberals and mere plutocrats. He's a perceptive writer.[/html]

mi
Navigator wrote:That stair riser is just not in accordance with proper safety standards
Indeed, it is not, Navigator! The risers cannot vary so much from one stair to another, and we must enforce this opinion in the "free" country. What consenting adults do in the privacy of their home is not anybody else's business — unless they renovate the home... In that case, proper permits are a must, the building and the fire inspectors need to know, and so does the tax-assessor.

I can see His O'liness taking a lead roll in this, doing a stand-up.

"Take my country! Please!"

Lots of Muzzies clap, and Bill Ayers gets a very warm spot behind a zipper.

"Capitalism doesn't work! Only capitalists work! I'm so glad Democrats aren't capitalists!"

Rim-shot.

Obama to Africa: stop tyranny and corruption!

(It's our turn now.)

[html]Were I running the festivals in Pamplona or Torremolinos I'd reject any runner who had committed parenthood on the principle that he needed to support his children. If he <i>hadn't</i> committed parenthood, then I'd welcome him on the principle that Dr. Darwin sometimes needs some help and this is the time before the truly stupid pass on their genes.[/html]

Barack Obama: The first woman President

NEWS FLASH!:
Gaff Czar Biden Kept it Zipped Today!

Since TPC is a member of the Gulagosphere, is it safe to say that HuffPo, Kos, DU, etc. are members of the Progosphere?

Progosphere: noun. Anything concerning Washington, D.C.

[html]There is a God!

Prog controls frozen in a surreal stasis:

SMOKING GUNN!

LARGER IMAGE - TOP<br>LARGER IMAGE - BOTTOM

BORN IN THE USA?
Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?
Attorney files motion for authentication of alleged 1960s certificate from Africa
Posted: August 02, 2009
11:55 am Eastern
© 2009 WorldNetDaily
WASHINGTON – California attorney Orly Taitz, who has filed a number of lawsuits demanding proof of Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president, has released a copy of what purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth and has filed a new motion in U.S. District Court for its authentication.[/html]

Ivan Betinov wrote:Hey Kids! Be the First on Your Block to Inform on a Neighbor! Send details to fink@whitehouse.gov! Double Pioneer Points for Info on family members!

Hell with the neighbor...I think devoted members of Faith Hope and Change should report themselves!

In fact, narc@whitehouse.gov should be overrun with names dates people and ideas....all coming from the democratic party!

mi
American Civil Liberties Union to use Freedom of Information Act to obtain copies of all e-mails received at flag@whitehouse.gov.

MIB: Hot Sheets Determine Obama a Space Alien!

MIB to Janet Napolitano: "You're everything we've come to expect from years of government training."

2 groups call for Napolitano to take responsibility, quit.

A new report from Americans for Limited Government now has revealed that according to documents released under a Freedom of Information Act procedure, the DHS report was based on sources including "a frighteningly kooky website" that included a report about a scientist destroying a radio to God.

One of the DHS sources was "whatdoesitmean.com," the report said.

"And what is the thrust of whatdoesitmean.com – this site the Obama administration considers a reliable source for intelligence gathering against the American people?" the ALG wondered. "Whatdoesitmean.com contends that the government of the United States has been in direct contact with extra-terrestrial aliens through sophisticated radio waves. Its masthead contains unicorns, Tarot cards, secret numbers, and hieroglyphics.

Based upon these and other similar observations on whatdoesitmean.com (as well as in the intensely frenetic Huffingtonpost.com and the far left Southern Poverty Law Center), the Department of Homeland Security condemned millions of patriotic Americans, including veterans, to intense, daily surveillance by law enforcement officials nationwide," the ALG report said.

Navigator, I think that we can look in George Soros' eyes and smell the nut fudge cooking under that thin, cracked skull.

Ben & Jerry's "Hubby Hubby"
Packed With Twice The Fudge and Double The Nuts.

Tip of the ushanka to Jim Quinn as I damn near blew my breakfast out my nose listening to Quinn and Rose this morning.

mi
Obama: ACORN operatives "acted stupidly".

mi
Study: Global Warming linked to consumption of beans, peas, and beef patties.

FLASH: Army cannot defend itself.... Calls in ATF amd Waco FBI

mi
Work on Barak H. Obama's Presidential Library in San Francisco, California is scheduled to complete in January 2013.

This winter so cold liberals have their hands in their OWN pockets.