Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Thanksgiving Caption Contest

This turkey does not want your autograph, and wants to tell you what to do with your outstretched arm.

Colonel? Pass, Sir!

"You remind me of my daughter, she's about this tall."

AND BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME BY KARL MARX, I HEREBY PARDON THIS DUCK TO BE RELEASED BACK INTO THE WILD TO LIVE FREE OR DIE!

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote: I give a hoot.

No one gives better hoot.

woodsycard2.jpg

give-a-hoot-puking-uniorn-puke-mythological-cryptozoology-demotivational-poster-1238180437.jpg

Well, crud. Gulag 4 Alfred, I am ever so touched by your tribute to my Pink Commissarkness* that I wish I could give you, too, Beet of the Week, but policy prohibits me from awarding it more than once in a thread so as not to detract too much from the main topic.

However, you don't have to make Beet of the Week to Give Back to my CRAP. Rest assured the funds are being exchanged from your bank account for CRAP even as I sit here typing!

*Please note I have coined a word.