Hope, Dope, Grope, and Other Obamunist Posters

I added RightWingNews.com to the stamp because part of the image was taken from a picture made by John Hawkins. (Ushanka tip to Kalashnikov)

Awesome design, Comrades. I hope Rush sees it and knows that TPC is doing everything in its collective power to bring CHAOS and DISARRAY to the Democrat Party. And now we have a T-Shirt to outfit the unwashed and bitter masses who are ready to become Democrats for A Day.

I wish more shirts were available in black. It makes progressive night ops to destroy incriminating evidence so much easier. And it immediately grants you a pardon if you are caught because how could such a progressive person ever do anything wrong?

Kommisar Exploitina
how about a picture of Obama with "nope"

Today I was out in public wearing my new CHAOS shirt; I received more than a few smiles and nods of approval. I took great pleasure in generating an occasional frown. Just wish my state was a battleground.
I've decided to wear the shirt to our family Mothers Day event on Sunday. With half my relatives being Dems and an Obama kool-aid drinking older brother, I'm sure it will be entertaining.

I'd get rid of the "Vote For" and simply put "Obama '08" above the logo. Voting will soon be a thing of the past except as a formality anyway.

Uncle Joe
Red Square wrote:
Uncle Joe wrote:Man -Party Congresses vuz real parties then! Good jokes in speeches -we rolled em in aisles of Gulag. Da! First guy to stop laughing got rolled into Gulag! HA! HA! HA!
Tell me about it! The good old days. Just like in this picture (author liquidated).

Nyet! Nyet! You make all politically incorrect! Have you reversed negative? Sabotage! I vuz on LEFT appearing to heroic masses! Vich means I am on RIGHT from my point view. Go directly without left or right deviation to Lubiyanka -do not pass Kremlin -do not collect 200 Certificate Roubles for spend in Party Kommisary!

My arm's tingling, but it might just be because of all these bacon flavored Hot Pockets....

billygoat
I fail to see the humor in this post...
Cochonnet wrote:Obama elitist? I think one of the best form of government is aristocracy....the government by the best. Therefore voting Obama is a good choice, we need an aritocrat at the head of the USA. A man that will elevate the soul of the american people instead of teaching them mediocrity as it has been done for many years...

Please elect an Elitist we had too many years with a plebeian mediocre president...

VOTE OBAMA

HelloNewman
Red Square wrote:This can be made into a poster but it'll take a couple of hours of my work ($50/hr), plus you'll have to print it out yourself from my hi-res file. Let me know if this works for you.
Thank you but I'll have to pass on that offer, although you should make it into a poster and try to sell it if you can.

-----------------------
SEE THE ANSWER ON THE NEXT PAGE >>

- Red Square

Well, collective congratulations to the Cube!

OOH!!! You be gettin's a fatwa now!

Since you got me thinking about one of my all time favorite movies, putout.

Hiya Chuckie V and welcome. I suspect Commodore Snoogie Woogums will find your picture very amusing.

Our Graphic Raises Funds For Margaret Thatcher Statue in UK

Among the many parodies of Obama's "Hope" poster we made during the 2008 elections was Margaret Thatcher's image captioned as "Iron." It has been since a popular selling item at our online store.

But last month we were also contacted by the treasurer at the Grantham Museum in England, who asked for permission to use this image in their campaign for a Margaret Thatcher statue in Grantham, where the future Prime Minister was born and raised.

Grantham already has a statue of its native son, Sir Isaac Newton; it is only fair that it also has a statue of its native daughter, whose contribution to politics might be as important as Newton's contribution to physics.

We also created a web banner, which is now displayed at the project's website and serves as an avatar on its Facebook page, as well as a permanent logo throughout thecampaign video.

We were promised photos of merchandise with our image in the museum shop and/or campaign events, as well as samples of actual items - mugs, T-shirts, etc. Stay tuned for updates!
~