Image

Gollum Spawning: The Cube Has A Spawn

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Navigator wrote:Commissar Elliot,
What handle do you go by on Facebook?
Red Square introduced us to it a while back....and I simply forgot about it.
Sniffing around for some news I got drug into Facebook...realized I was signed up and finally figured out how to use it.

People's Cube stuff abounds there. ;-)

So I go to your links and I can't post.
What? ...Must I friend "Telling Dick Cheney to Shut The Hell Up (By Lefttake.com)"

What is it about the Left and their inability to communicate without including the use of sexual organs, expletives, and a dogma that proves even God makes mistakes?

Oh, those gosh-darned liberals! They can't communicate if you take away their potty words & worldview! :D

Commissar Elliott wrote:I'll send you a link via a PM to my profile Navigator, and yes, you do have to become a "fan" of them in order to post our glorious propaganda on their site.

Hate to break it to you, but usually you don't call your own stuff "propaganda". But it's OK. Rookie mistake.

Commissar Elliott wrote:I wonder if they would make a fan page saying "Telling the People's Cube they are all assholes (by Leftake.com)" if we invaded them.

I'm pretty sure they'd just boot us all instead of starting up a fan page.

Commissar Elliott wrote:A note to all, I posted this link because like ghostofwelstone.com, this site is just ripe for the beating.

First of all, you didn't even spell Wellstone right. Second off, that isn't even the real domain name. Just type "ghost of wellstone" into Google & you'll see that it's a blogspot page. Third off, you just got done trolling to get trolls, now you're going to go trolling again? My head spins.

Commissar Elliott wrote:Oh, and what is it with the Left's inability to communicate without the things you included on your list?

See my very first semi-post.

Commissar Elliott wrote:If you get the gist of the movie "Idiocracy" you'll get it.

And then, upon understanding that, you'll go sit back in your comfy chair, and, with Cheeto-crusted fingers, avidly blog about "why them liberuls is all bad" & "why we dont need taxs".

Commissar Elliott wrote:If you haven't seen it, or heard of it, then back to the main subject, it would probably be because it's what The Party wants them to know/communicate.

Oh yeah, that Democratic Party, they're so keen on strict obedience & indoctrination. I mean, look at how ruthless they are in their brainwashing:
  • Ex-VP candidate Joe Lieberman leaves the party after the 2006 CT Democratic primary. Upon reelection, he continues to caucus with the Democrats.
  • Derailing of Obama's health-care reforms largely hinges upon resistance from "Blue Dog" Democrats.
  • The 6-month long Obama/Hillary primary season that split the party into 2 camps (temporarily)
  • Acceptance of GOP defector Arlen Specter, who had been one of the longest-serving Republicans in the Senate.
  • Factions ranging from moderately conservative (and pro-life) Senator Bob Casey Jr. (D-PA) to progressives & other left-wing figures like Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) & union supporting Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH)
  • Etc., etc.
In short, it's good that Commissar Elliott can dress himself in the morning, go to school with his helmet permanently affixed to his (probably misshapen) head, and not soil himself when teacher calls on him. But it's bad when he starts to think he's able to talk about grown-up things.

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Gipper,

I'm honored to have a member of the 0bama Commissariat dropping by for a visit to community organize by burning building bridges between members of our "Yes, we can!" Potemkin village.

Lock-step voting characterizes both parties. The latest figures I have read say 83% of GOPhers vote the same; 87% of DNCers vote the same. No real difference, which isn't surprising considering these people have joined a political party. If you think naming a couple of Democrats who are currently going against the Party line on an issue or two is proof of diversity of Party thought, you are not thinking.

 

 

Comrade_Tovarich,

Oh, crap! My work for the 0bama Commissariat has been discovered! Oh well, let us work to overthrow the capitalist oppressors! (Looks at "Socialist" Obama, leader of the United States) Er...um...socialist oppressors?

(OK, from now on, its Serious Business)

I didn't mean to imply anything about lock-step voting. I was refuting Commissar Elliott's idea that "The Party" holds any kind of insidious influence over its supporters.

And for you assertion that I was holding up any of the cited politicians in a show of token diversity, I was not. There IS much more diversity in the Democratic Party than in the Republican Party. That is not up for debate. There are Republicans who go against their party line on different issues, just as there are Democrats who do the same. However, the Democrats going against their party happens A LOT more often than the opposite. Can you imagine a Blue Dog-style group within the GOP helping to confound President McCain's agenda? No. The GOP has, both passively & actively, purged its liberal members & made it increasingly hard for moderates to gain prominence or leadership positions.

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Gipper is our best client of Jiffi-Lobo(TM), he knows all, er at least he did.

 

 

User avatar
I LOVE COMRADE GIPPER!!!

What a true PROG.

Commissar Elliot stated:

What is it about the Left and their inability to communicate without including the use of sexual organs, expletives, and a dogma that proves even God makes mistakes?

And Comrade Gipper responded with this,
Oh, those gosh-darned liberals! They can't communicate if you take away their potty words & worldview.

Then he closes his own post with his disdain on Commissar Elliot with a a potty reference to show his own superior Prog intellect and proving young Commissar Elliot was incorrect on his assumptiions!!!!!

In short, it's good that Commissar Elliott can dress himself in the morning, go to school with his helmet permanently affixed to his (probably misshapen) head, and not soil himself when teacher calls on him.

I am AWE!!!!

First of all, you didn't even spell Wellstone right.

Also, Comrade Gipper can't pass the chance to school young Commissar Elliot on the how to spell, a chore I'm sure he dis-likes on lesser mortals then his superior self.

And of course a Prog, leads by example in the spelling department.

And then, upon understanding that, you'll go sit back in your comfy chair, and, with Cheeto-crusted fingers, avidly blog about "why them liberuls is all bad" & "why we dont need taxs".

This a PROG I want to have beer WITH!!! Comrade Gipper, you are so pretentious and snobbified and ooooH so darn sooo smart, and who just knows what is better for me and all the other rest of working class slobs, I have to bow to to you.

HAVE A SNOB ON ME.

Image

Gipper, This Snob's for You.

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Gipper wrote:Can you imagine a Blue Dog-style group within the GOP helping to confound President McCain's agenda? No. The GOP has, both passively & actively, purged its liberal members & made it increasingly hard for moderates to gain prominence or leadership positions.

Calling Colonel 7.62, Permanent Director of the Time-Space Continuum! Someone has stolen Comrade Gipper's DeLorean and his copy of Gray's Sports Almanac, forcing him into an alternate bizarro timeline! You gotta get him out before he brings on a paradox!

Or would it be more beneficial to The Party to just leave him there?

 

 

User avatar
[html]
Comrade Gipper wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Navigator wrote:Commissar Elliot,
What handle do you go by on Facebook?
Red Square introduced us to it a while back....and I simply forgot about it.
Sniffing around for some news I got drug into Facebook...realized I was signed up and finally figured out how to use it.

People's Cube stuff abounds there. ;-)

So I go to your links and I can't post.
What? ...Must I friend "Telling Dick Cheney to Shut The Hell Up (By Lefttake.com)"

What is it about the Left and their inability to communicate without including the use of sexual organs, expletives, and a dogma that proves even God makes mistakes?

Oh, those gosh-darned liberals! They can't communicate if you take away their potty words & worldview! :D

Commissar Elliott wrote:I'll send you a link via a PM to my profile Navigator, and yes, you do have to become a "fan" of them in order to post our glorious propaganda on their site.

Hate to break it to you, but usually you don't call your own stuff "propaganda". But it's OK. Rookie mistake.

Commissar Elliott wrote:I wonder if they would make a fan page saying "Telling the People's Cube they are all assholes (by Leftake.com)" if we invaded them.

I'm pretty sure they'd just boot us all instead of starting up a fan page.

Commissar Elliott wrote:A note to all, I posted this link because like ghostofwelstone.com, this site is just ripe for the beating.

First of all, you didn't even spell Wellstone right. Second off, that isn't even the real domain name. Just type "ghost of wellstone" into Google & you'll see that it's a blogspot page. Third off, you just got done trolling to get trolls, now you're going to go trolling again? My head spins.

Commissar Elliott wrote:Oh, and what is it with the Left's inability to communicate without the things you included on your list?

See my very first semi-post.

Commissar Elliott wrote:If you get the gist of the movie "Idiocracy" you'll get it.

And then, upon understanding that, you'll go sit back in your comfy chair, and, with Cheeto-crusted fingers, avidly blog about "why them liberuls is all bad" & "why we dont need taxs".

Commissar Elliott wrote:If you haven't seen it, or heard of it, then back to the main subject, it would probably be because it's what The Party wants them to know/communicate.

Oh yeah, that Democratic Party, they're so keen on strict obedience & indoctrination. I mean, look at how ruthless they are in their brainwashing:
  • Ex-VP candidate Joe Lieberman leaves the party after the 2006 CT Democratic primary. Upon reelection, he continues to caucus with the Democrats.
  • Derailing of Obama's health-care reforms largely hinges upon resistance from "Blue Dog" Democrats.
  • The 6-month long Obama/Hillary primary season that split the party into 2 camps (temporarily)
  • Acceptance of GOP defector Arlen Specter, who had been one of the longest-serving Republicans in the Senate.
  • Factions ranging from moderately conservative (and pro-life) Senator Bob Casey Jr. (D-PA) to progressives & other left-wing figures like Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) & union supporting Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH)
  • Etc., etc.
In short, it's good that Commissar Elliott can dress himself in the morning, go to school with his helmet permanently affixed to his (probably misshapen) head, and not soil himself when teacher calls on him. But it's bad when he starts to think he's able to talk about grown-up things.
Oh greetings Comrade Dripper, sorry Gipper. As you will shortly see, I have a short fuse for trolls who insult me. There's a big difference between a logical, good counter-point, and those who come on just to insult people. Take a wild guess where you fall into. Also, I don't use a sarcastic tongue.

First off, is that the best you've got? Insulting me?! You are no troll, you aren't even making an argument! You are simply making a load of horse shit, from an ass like you (oh, and before you say "Hahaha. . . he's using potty-mouth like language", does the term, irony mean anything to you? Hmmmm. . .?)

Second, I can call this stuff propaganda if I want, and yes, I know what the word propaganda is. In case you don't, here's my definition "A message, usually without facts, in order to sway opinion." Now here's a dictionary definition"propaganda |ˌpräpəˈgandə|
noun
1 chiefly derogatory information, esp. of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view" I gave mine first so you couldn't argue I looked it up first, then put it on. Back to my point though, a lot of the posters you see on here are propaganda, most political websites are filled with them, it's the nature of the beast. Rookie mistake? I think not, I think you made the mistake of assuming, no big, happens to all trolls on here :).

Third, you are obviously doing it here, trolling, to get me pissed, and you don't even know the back story behind it. A troll from there came here, trolled, so a few of us went on there to troll his site. Also, I am not a good speller, and was in a hurry, so if you are going to nit-pick my spelling mistakes, you ran out of things to argue with, or in other words, you failed.

Fourth, have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"? You might relate well to it, seeing the type of language you post on here. I don't like Cheetos, I don't have a comfy chair, and I blog to get some aggression out from hearing people like you. So thanks for the help!

Fifth,
  • Joe at the RNC. Joe is a mixed bag, but yeah, he sure has continued to campaign exclusivly with the democrats.
  • Of course the Blue Dog Democrats have to be the ones to oppose Obamacare ,this is because the Republicans alone can't do it due to a filibuster-proof Senate, and a huge majority in the House. Duuuuuuuh! Also, consider we rarely hear of these blue dogs, why is that? I ask as a rhetorical question.
  • Temporarily being the key word here.<br>
  • Good riddance I say getting rid of Specter. If he's going to vote mostly democratic, then he should join the democrat party. I'm not saying there has to be a party line vote ALL the time, but when you flip-flop and vote against your party MORE THEN HALF THE TIME. I think you should reconsider your label at the end of your name.
  • See above's last sentance.
  • And so on and so forth.
Sixth, next time you respond to me, come back with more substance then insults, because otherwise, your argument means nothing.[/html]

 

 

User avatar
Dear Rethuglican Gipper (the Gipper is a Rethuglican, is he not?)

We are made progressives at this site, and if you want to become a made progressive there are some things you're going to have to remember. We share ideas here, not insults.

If you don't want to be sent to the Gulagosphere, here are some things you need to consider:

1. Always keep a picture of Dear Leader, the Obamessiah, on your wall. Every day, face it, and repeat the following, over and over:

"I believe in you, Obamessiah, and I believe that it is you who will put our Glorious System of Government into practice. Yes, there were mistakes made in the Soviet Union, China, North Korea, Cambodia, North Vietnam, etc. but this time, because you are 'The One,' it will be implemented correctly."

"I will quit my job and join AmeriCorp immediately so that I may serve you in your cause."

"I will turn any evil capitalist earnings I have in my possession over to ACORN to aid them in their quest to implement Our Beloved and Glorious System of Government."

"I will live what I believe, that is "from each according to his ability to each according to his need," and I will find someone who is in need, and serve them in any way I can. If this means changing the diapers of a five hundred pound woman who cannot get up to go to the toilet every day, I will do this gladly for her, every day without pay, because I have the ability and she has the need." (I know you'll like this one especially, as you are fond of toilet talk).

"As for the earnings I make from working for Americorp, I will encourage my congressional representative to work to increase the social security taxes I pay so that older people will have a cush retirement on my back."

"I will give up driving an automobile, as I am a true believe in the Al Goracle, and I will from here on out, only ride public transportation. I will give up any electronics that use huge amounts of electricity, like plasma TV sets, hair dryers, air conditioning, inset halogen lighting, and any kind of large computer."

"When it's time to fill out my I.R.S. form, I will add to the amount I owe, so that I can help Dear Leader bring down the national deficit."

"I will treat the made proles here at the People's Cube with respect, and will not lower myself to low class, insulting, vulgar verbiage. Yes, we on the left are given to hate, that is our normal modus operandi, but now that Dear Leader is in charge, I am among made proles here at the Cube, and need not espouse such vitriol."

That is all for today. Oh, as for a good image of Dear Leader, just click on the "DRY GOODS" link at the top of this page. There, you will find many to choose from.

Oh, and once you become a made progressive, you might want to get yourself a revolutionary name like "Tijuana Trostky." You seem to roam at the bottom of the cesspool, so this might be a good name for you.

 

 

[html]
Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Comrade Gipper wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:

Oh, those gosh-darned liberals! They can't communicate if you take away their potty words & worldview! :D

Commissar Elliott wrote:I'll send you a link via a PM to my profile Navigator, and yes, you do have to become a "fan" of them in order to post our glorious propaganda on their site.

Hate to break it to you, but usually you don't call your own stuff "propaganda". But it's OK. Rookie mistake.

Commissar Elliott wrote:I wonder if they would make a fan page saying "Telling the People's Cube they are all assholes (by Leftake.com)" if we invaded them.

I'm pretty sure they'd just boot us all instead of starting up a fan page.

Commissar Elliott wrote:A note to all, I posted this link because like ghostofwelstone.com, this site is just ripe for the beating.

First of all, you didn't even spell Wellstone right. Second off, that isn't even the real domain name. Just type "ghost of wellstone" into Google & you'll see that it's a blogspot page. Third off, you just got done trolling to get trolls, now you're going to go trolling again? My head spins.

Commissar Elliott wrote:Oh, and what is it with the Left's inability to communicate without the things you included on your list?

See my very first semi-post.

Commissar Elliott wrote:If you get the gist of the movie "Idiocracy" you'll get it.

And then, upon understanding that, you'll go sit back in your comfy chair, and, with Cheeto-crusted fingers, avidly blog about "why them liberuls is all bad" & "why we dont need taxs".

Commissar Elliott wrote:If you haven't seen it, or heard of it, then back to the main subject, it would probably be because it's what The Party wants them to know/communicate.

Oh yeah, that Democratic Party, they're so keen on strict obedience & indoctrination. I mean, look at how ruthless they are in their brainwashing:
  • Ex-VP candidate Joe Lieberman leaves the party after the 2006 CT Democratic primary. Upon reelection, he continues to caucus with the Democrats.
  • Derailing of Obama's health-care reforms largely hinges upon resistance from "Blue Dog" Democrats.
  • The 6-month long Obama/Hillary primary season that split the party into 2 camps (temporarily)
  • Acceptance of GOP defector Arlen Specter, who had been one of the longest-serving Republicans in the Senate.
  • Factions ranging from moderately conservative (and pro-life) Senator Bob Casey Jr. (D-PA) to progressives & other left-wing figures like Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) & union supporting Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH)
  • Etc., etc.
In short, it's good that Commissar Elliott can dress himself in the morning, go to school with his helmet permanently affixed to his (probably misshapen) head, and not soil himself when teacher calls on him. But it's bad when he starts to think he's able to talk about grown-up things.
Oh greetings Comrade Dripper, sorry Gipper.

Greetings Commissar Elliott. I'm sure that that was a one-time slip-up, right? I mean, I'd hate for it to make you look like a jackass.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:As you will shortly see, I have a short fuse for trolls who insult me.

There's a big difference between a logical, good counter-point, and those who come on just to insult people. Take a wild guess where you fall into. Also, I don't use a sarcastic tongue.

First off, is that the best you've got? Insulting me?! You are no troll,

I'm not even touching this one.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:you aren't even making an argument! You are simply making a load of horse shit, from an ass like you (oh, and before you say "Hahaha. . . he's using potty-mouth like language", does the term, irony mean anything to you? Hmmmm. . .?)

I don't think that horse shit comes from an ass. I think it comes from a horse. But, continue.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Second, I can call this stuff propaganda if I want, and yes, I know what the word propaganda is. In case you don't, here's my definition "A message, usually without facts, in order to sway opinion." Now here's a dictionary definition"propaganda |ˌpräpəˈgandə|
noun
1 chiefly derogatory information, esp. of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view"

I ain't touching this one, either.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:I gave mine first so you couldn't argue I looked it up first, then put it on. Back to my point though, a lot of the posters you see on here are propaganda, most political websites are filled with them, it's the nature of the beast. Rookie mistake? I think not, I think you made the mistake of assuming, no big, happens to all trolls on here :).

Bold for further reference. Commissar_Elliott, I said it was a rookie mistake to call your own work "propaganda" because it is. If I were running a political party, I would not want my propaganda to be called propaganda, because propaganda is a derogatory term.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Third, you are obviously doing it here, trolling, to get me pissed, and you don't even know the back story behind it. A troll from there came here, trolled, so a few of us went on there to troll his site. Also, I am not a good speller, and was in a hurry, so if you are going to nit-pick my spelling mistakes, you ran out of things to argue with, or in other words, you failed.

Commissar_Elliott, while I may not have known the back story, I somehow doubt that because I highlighted your spelling mistakes, I "failed". I mean, if somebody continues a ridiculous argument but misspells things constantly, calling him on his misspelling does not mean that I have run out of things to argue with and he "won".

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Fourth, have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"?

Yes.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:You might relate well to it, seeing the type of language you post on here.

I do relate to it, not because I am a connoisseur of vulgarity, but because the dumbing down of society disturbs me. Also, just because I swear does not mean that I automatically like a certain thing. That is called stereotyping.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:I don't like Cheetos, I don't have a comfy chair, and I blog to get some aggression out from hearing people like you. So thanks for the help!

You're welcome.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Fifth,
  • Joe at the RNC. Joe is a mixed bag, but yeah, he sure has continued to campaign exclusivly with the democrats.
  • Of course the Blue Dog Democrats have to be the ones to oppose Obamacare ,this is because the Republicans alone can't do it due to a filibuster-proof Senate, and a huge majority in the House. Duuuuuuuh! Also, consider we rarely hear of these blue dogs, why is that? I ask as a rhetorical question.
Too bad, I'm going to answer you anyways: because they haven't been relevant until now. The first 6 years of the Bush administration, Republicans controlled Congress. The last 2 years, the Congressional Dems had to deal with a lame-duck Bush, so the Blue Dogs didn't really figure into the equation. But, since Obama became president, their role increased because, since both executive & legislative branches are Democrat-controlled, like you said, the Republicans have to get the Blue Dogs to vote against Obama's legislation.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
  • Temporarily being the key word here.
Well, obviously. It's not very often a split in the party often leads to one faction leaving the party. I'd think the last time that happened en masse would be after the election of 1968 when more conservative Southern Democrats joined the GOP & more liberal New England Republicans started switching to the Democrats or became independents.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
  • <br>
  • Good riddance I say getting rid of Specter. If he's going to vote mostly democratic, then he should join the democrat party. I'm not saying there has to be a party line vote ALL the time, but when you flip-flop and vote against your party MORE THEN HALF THE TIME. I think you should reconsider your label at the end of your name.
If you're going to talk about the Democrats, please say Democratic Party. Saying "Democrat Party" makes you look like a slavish partisan.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
  • See above's last sentance.
How is that in any way a reply/answer?

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
  • And so on and so forth.
Sixth, next time you respond to me, come back with more substance then insults, because otherwise, your argument means nothing.

Commissar_Elliott, since it's obvious that you've been hurt by my disagreement with your opinions, just let me say that I hope you find this post more to your liking. But don't expect me to hold back all the time.[/html]

 

 

User avatar
[html]
Comrade Gipper wrote:
Greetings Commissar Elliott. I'm sure that that was a one-time slip-up, right? I mean, I'd hate for it to make you look like a jackass.
Yep, my bad.


Commissar_Elliott wrote:you aren't even making an argument! You are simply making a load of horse shit, from an ass like you (oh, and before you say "Hahaha. . . he's using potty-mouth like language", does the term, irony mean anything to you? Hmmmm. . .?)

I don't think that horse shit comes from an ass. I think it comes from a horse. But, continue.

This was a play on words, and I can't even believe I'm explaining this to you, but I guess I should just to make myself clear.


Commissar_Elliott wrote:I gave mine first so you couldn't argue I looked it up first, then put it on. Back to my point though, a lot of the posters you see on here are propaganda, most political websites are filled with them, it's the nature of the beast. Rookie mistake? I think not, I think you made the mistake of assuming, no big, happens to all trolls on here :).

Bold for further reference. Commissar_Elliott, I said it was a rookie mistake to call your own work "propaganda" because it is. If I were running a political party, I would not want my propaganda to be called propaganda, because propaganda is a derogatory term.

It might be derogatory to you, but what if I think in this instance, it isn't? Then am I wrong? I can already see your answer, so you don't have to answer it.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Third, you are obviously doing it here, trolling, to get me pissed, and you don't even know the back story behind it. A troll from there came here, trolled, so a few of us went on there to troll his site. Also, I am not a good speller, and was in a hurry, so if you are going to nit-pick my spelling mistakes, you ran out of things to argue with, or in other words, you failed.

Commissar_Elliott, while I may not have known the back story, I somehow doubt that because I highlighted your spelling mistakes, I "failed". I mean, if somebody continues a ridiculous argument but misspells things constantly, calling him on his misspelling does not mean that I have run out of things to argue with and he "won".
Saying you failed is far different then losing. I said you failed to make an attempt to do a little research into the back story and come back with a little more substance in your argument. Covering spelling mistakes is just lazy if that is the ONLY thing you note of someone's post.


Commissar_Elliott wrote:You might relate well to it, seeing the type of language you post on here.

I do relate to it, not because I am a connoisseur of vulgarity, but because the dumbing down of society disturbs me. Also, just because I swear does not mean that I automatically like a certain thing. That is called stereotyping.

See, now you are misunderstanding me. When I said "the type of language you are using". I wasn't meaning you swear like the crazy German kid, I was meaning your language is not very substantive, much like in the movie, I doubt they have much clue as to what they are saying.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:I don't like Cheetos, I don't have a comfy chair, and I blog to get some aggression out from hearing people like you. So thanks for the help!

You're welcome.
:)

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Fifth,
  • Joe at the RNC. Joe is a mixed bag, but yeah, he sure has continued to campaign exclusivly with the democrats.
  • Of course the Blue Dog Democrats have to be the ones to oppose Obamacare ,this is because the Republicans alone can't do it due to a filibuster-proof Senate, and a huge majority in the House. Duuuuuuuh! Also, consider we rarely hear of these blue dogs, why is that? I ask as a rhetorical question.
Too bad, I'm going to answer you anyways: because they haven't been relevant until now. The first 6 years of the Bush administration, Republicans controlled Congress. The last 2 years, the Congressional Dems had to deal with a lame-duck Bush, so the Blue Dogs didn't really figure into the equation. But, since Obama became president, their role increased because, since both executive & legislative branches are Democrat-controlled, like you said, the Republicans have to get the Blue Dogs to vote against Obama's legislation.

Thank you for telling me something I already know.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
  • <br>
  • Good riddance I say getting rid of Specter. If he's going to vote mostly democratic, then he should join the democrat party. I'm not saying there has to be a party line vote ALL the time, but when you flip-flop and vote against your party MORE THEN HALF THE TIME. I think you should reconsider your label at the end of your name.
If you're going to talk about the Democrats, please say Democratic Party. Saying "Democrat Party" makes you look like a slavish partisan.

I will say a) what I want and b) I will say Democratic Party if you give me a little more dignity in your responses to me, sound like a deal?


Commissar_Elliott wrote:
  • And so on and so forth.
Sixth, next time you respond to me, come back with more substance then insults, because otherwise, your argument means nothing.

Commissar_Elliott, since it's obvious that you've been hurt by my disagreement with your opinions, just let me say that I hope you find this post more to your liking. But don't expect me to hold back all the time.[/quote]

See, there you go assuming again. Anger is a lot, again LOT different then a crushed ego. I can't tell you how many trolls come on here and insult us, and it's even more enraging when they target me specifically, so I give them a verbal fist-fight like I have.

Oh yes, I do like how you at least had a little more dignity to your responses this time. I don't care if you bring a subject with substance behind it (vis a vis, you post on here about September 11th, or healthcare reform), what makes me angry is when people come on here stereotyping us as retarded, stupid, and/or unthinking.[/html]

 

 

User avatar
My Dear Comrade Gipper, it seems Commissar Pinkie is right, and you are some weird alternate space/time version of the real Gipper, which puts you squarely in my domain.

As all of us made progressives here understand there are no real opinions but merely Current Truths(TM). And since each of us sees the Current Truth(TM differently, we cannot be hurt by each other's views. Now that is out of the way, let me address a much more sticky issue.

Comrade Gipper, you are most harsh on Comrade Elliot, yet you do not realize you are a mere prole, and he is a might Commissar. One simply does not treat their political betters this way. Would you address Dear Leader Obama as you have addressed Commissar Elliot? I think not, unless you were from South Carolina.

Then there is the matter of you claiming to be The ReaganMonster, when we in fact know he was vanquished and destroyed for the greater good.

This tells me either you are a liar, a time traveler, or simply very misguided. In any case you are unauthorized and must be dealt with through Jiffi-Lobo(TM) and a proper shovel thwacking from Pinkie.

You lack spirit, which suggests you are at best a GipperClone. You're arguments are typical of the uninspired left which demand that a person sit and be mesmerized by the repetition of Hope(TM) and Change(TM). You fail to understand your adversaries and in turn are unable to properly mock them. You blindly wander through the world expecting everyone else to think like you do, or if they don't simply brush them off as a form of sub human, hardly worth your attention, and easily disregarded by any thinking individual. You are so full of your own innate sense of self righteousness, you are able to dismiss anyone else who doesn't drink the same kool aid as yourself. You and your kind trade on guilt, and in turn use it as a tool of control. Comrade Gipper, you and your type quite frankly disgust me. Return to the evil time from whence you came, and take your president with you!

 

 

[html]
Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:you aren't even making an argument! You are simply making a load of horse shit, from an ass like you (oh, and before you say "Hahaha. . . he's using potty-mouth like language", does the term, irony mean anything to you? Hmmmm. . .?)

Comrade Gipper wrote:I don't think that horse shit comes from an ass. I think it comes from a horse. But, continue.

This was a play on words, and I can't even believe I'm explaining this to you, but I guess I should just to make myself clear.

It's not a play on words if it isn't clever or correct.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Comrade Gipper wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:I gave mine first so you couldn't argue I looked it up first, then put it on. Back to my point though, a lot of the posters you see on here are propaganda, most political websites are filled with them, it's the nature of the beast. Rookie mistake? I think not, I think you made the mistake of assuming, no big, happens to all trolls on here :).

Bold for further reference. Commissar_Elliott, I said it was a rookie mistake to call your own work "propaganda" because it is. If I were running a political party, I would not want my propaganda to be called propaganda, because propaganda is a derogatory term.

It might be derogatory to you, but what if I think in this instance, it isn't? Then am I wrong? I can already see your answer, so you don't have to answer it.

Too bad, I'm going to do it, anyways. Yes, you are wrong. If the dictionary says "chiefly derogatory" then it's a bad thing. Which is why if I were, for example, head of the RNC, I wouldn't want to rename my communications office the "Republican Propaganda Department", I don't think people would respond really well to it. I don't want to debate this anymore, but unless you want your organization to sound like a menacing authoritarian state, then you don't use "propaganda".

Comrade Elliott wrote:
Comrade Gipper wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:Third, you are obviously doing it here, trolling, to get me pissed, and you don't even know the back story behind it. A troll from there came here, trolled, so a few of us went on there to troll his site. Also, I am not a good speller, and was in a hurry, so if you are going to nit-pick my spelling mistakes, you ran out of things to argue with, or in other words, you failed.

Commissar_Elliott, while I may not have known the back story, I somehow doubt that because I highlighted your spelling mistakes, I "failed". I mean, if somebody continues a ridiculous argument but misspells things constantly, calling him on his misspelling does not mean that I have run out of things to argue with and he "won".
Saying you failed is far different then losing. I said you failed to make an attempt to do a little research into the back story and come back with a little more substance in your argument.

No, you didn't. Read it yourself. You said nothing like that, nor did you imply it. If you say you did, then you are lying.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Covering spelling mistakes is just lazy if that is the ONLY thing you note of someone's post.

It's not lazy. Dickish, maybe, but not lazy.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Comrade Gipper wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:You might relate well to it, seeing the type of language you post on here.

I do relate to it, not because I am a connoisseur of vulgarity, but because the dumbing down of society disturbs me. Also, just because I swear does not mean that I automatically like a certain thing. That is called stereotyping.

See, now you are misunderstanding me. When I said "the type of language you are using". I wasn't meaning you swear like the crazy German kid,

Little Henry Kissinger?

Commissar_Elliott wrote:I was meaning your language is not very substantive,

And you are using "substantive language" how?

Commissar_Elliott wrote:much like in the movie, I doubt they have much clue as to what they are saying.

I doubt that. They really know that Brawndo is goddamn awesome.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Comrade Gipper wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:I don't like Cheetos, I don't have a comfy chair, and I blog to get some aggression out from hearing people like you. So thanks for the help!

You're welcome.
:)

Comrade Gipper wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:Fifth,
  • Joe at the RNC. Joe is a mixed bag, but yeah, he sure has continued to campaign exclusivly with the democrats.
  • Of course the Blue Dog Democrats have to be the ones to oppose Obamacare ,this is because the Republicans alone can't do it due to a filibuster-proof Senate, and a huge majority in the House. Duuuuuuuh! Also, consider we rarely hear of these blue dogs, why is that? I ask as a rhetorical question.
Too bad, I'm going to answer you anyways: because they haven't been relevant until now. The first 6 years of the Bush administration, Republicans controlled Congress. The last 2 years, the Congressional Dems had to deal with a lame-duck Bush, so the Blue Dogs didn't really figure into the equation. But, since Obama became president, their role increased because, since both executive & legislative branches are Democrat-controlled, like you said, the Republicans have to get the Blue Dogs to vote against Obama's legislation.

Thank you for telling me something I already know.

Then why did you even "ask a rhetorical question". Why not do the thing that most people do and leave that out?

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Comrade Gipper wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:
  • <br>
  • Good riddance I say getting rid of Specter. If he's going to vote mostly democratic, then he should join the democrat party. I'm not saying there has to be a party line vote ALL the time, but when you flip-flop and vote against your party MORE THEN HALF THE TIME. I think you should reconsider your label at the end of your name.
If you're going to talk about the Democrats, please say Democratic Party. Saying "Democrat Party" makes you look like a slavish partisan.

I will say a) what I want and b) I will say Democratic Party if you give me a little more dignity in your responses to me, sound like a deal?

Sure. Let's see if you can try to work on your little dignity issue, too.

Commissar Elliott wrote:
Comrade Gipper wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:
  • And so on and so forth.
Sixth, next time you respond to me, come back with more substance then insults, because otherwise, your argument means nothing.

Commissar_Elliott, since it's obvious that you've been hurt by my disagreement with your opinions, just let me say that I hope you find this post more to your liking. But don't expect me to hold back all the time.

See, there you go assuming again.

"There you go again!" Never gets old.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Anger is a lot, again LOT different then a crushed ego.

OK, where did this come from?

Commissar Elliott wrote:I can't tell you how many trolls come on here and insult us, and it's even more enraging when they target me specifically,

To you, at least.

Commissar Elliott wrote:so I give them a verbal fist-fight like I have.

No comment.

Commissar Elliott wrote:Oh yes, I do like how you at least had a little more dignity to your
responses this time.

Like I said, don't expect it all the time, though.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:I don't care if you bring a subject with substance behind it (vis a vis, you post on here about September 11th, or healthcare reform), what makes me angry is when people come on here stereotyping us as retarded, stupid, and/or unthinking.

I say this earnestly, with no malice intended: if you don't like people stereotyping you, then quit giving them ammunition that suggests that they're right.[/html]

 

 

User avatar
Dude Gipper,

Come on, 0bama's The Man! He's oppressing us! It's cool to be against The Establishment!

DNC diversity still ends up being "grab all power, damn costs." Again, I get the sense that you came of age under Bush and recall little of Clinton, let alone Reagan and Carter. That got Bush and the GOP that eliminated or ignored its fiscal sanity diversity booted; 0bama is attempting to go farther. So now we have the DNC majority, but more "Blue Dogs" that I suppose were GOPhers and people who voted not for[/]i the DNC but against the GOP who now feel angry and are applying heat to pols' feet. Perhaps you're a poli sci student and have these numbers memorized. Prove me wrong, I don't care. Let's see how it goes next election cycle. My guess is more DNC diversity among survivors when people realize they've voted in losers (for a slightly better bunch, if the mediocrity on display is anything to go by).

In years of dealing with Americans, I've come to see that anyone who says they're a Democrat is more likely to hold a larger uniform group of values with belief in the state as a faultless entity, not like those evil power-hungry money-sucking corporations; they're also more likely to explode or accuse (racist! bigot! sell-out!) when their beliefs are questioned. I'm certain that the likelihood of a car getting keyed is higher if it has a bumpersticker announcing a GOP candidate than a DNC one.

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Tovarich is correct. As it once was in the Glorious 1960's, so it must be again now. Those who protested The Man(TM) have become The Man(TM) and must be questioned.

 

 

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Dude Gipper,

Come on, 0bama's The Man! He's oppressing us! It's cool to be against The Establishment!

If you're going to try to make fun of someone, using a "0" for an "O" is not a very clever way of doing it.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:DNC diversity still ends up being "grab all power, damn costs."

As opposed to the GOP how?

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Again, I get the sense that you came of age under Bush and recall little of Clinton, let alone Reagan and Carter.

You are correct, sir!

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:That got Bush and the GOP that eliminated or ignored its fiscal sanity diversity booted;

No snappy retort for this one, I'm afraid; I can't understand what you're trying to say here, comrade.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:0bama is attempting to go farther.

What did I just say about the "0" for an "O" thing?

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:So now we have the DNC majority, but more "Blue Dogs" that I suppose were GOPhers and people who voted not for[/]i the DNC but against the GOP

Considering how badly the Republican brand soured under & after Bush, who would blame them?

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:who now feel angry and are applying heat to pols' feet.

I'd think this would only count for a certain percentage of "Blue Dog" voters. Another factor is the instigating that a lot of far-right media personalities do (aka Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, etc).

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Perhaps you're a poli sci student and have these numbers memorized. Prove me wrong, I don't care.

Same here, partner.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Let's see how it goes next election cycle.

Yes, let's do that instead of guess how it'll go right after you say that.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:My guess...

Oh, God damn it!

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:is more DNC diversity among survivors when people realize they've voted in losers (for a slightly better bunch, if the mediocrity on display is anything to go by).

I'm assuming for the sake of this argument that by "loser" you mean "representative who road in on Obama's coattails & will easily lose the next election". Undoubtedly, there are going to be those congressmen that lose their seats due to being elected in a strongly Democratic year, but I don't think that will increase the diversity inside the Democratic Party. The party's pretty diverse as it is.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:In years of dealing with Americans, I've come to see that anyone who says they're a Democrat is more likely


to care about the environment? Favor abortion rights? Have brown skin?

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:to hold a larger uniform group of values with belief in the state as a faultless entity,

Oh, so close! Of course, comrade, I could smell the Dem-bashing a mile away, but at least now I see what kind of bashin' it is & I've seen too much of this tripe to respond. Continue.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:not like those evil power-hungry money-sucking corporations;

Have you ever worked for a corporation, comrade? Work in the lowest level of one for three years & get back to me.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:they're also more likely to explode or accuse (racist! bigot! sell-out!) when their beliefs are questioned.

One quick example: How many Democrats have accused people who don't support Obama's agenda racist? How many Republicans have labelled Obama anything from socialist to communist to fascist to a foreign-born pretender to a tyrant? I rest my case.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:I'm certain that the likelihood of a car getting keyed is higher if it has a bumpersticker announcing a GOP candidate than a DNC one.

This reminds me of what happened during the 2008 presidential election when a McCain campaign worker said she was attacked (by some Blacks!) for having a McCain bumper sticker. The assailants (Blacks!) carved a "B" onto her cheek. Of course, the story was revealed to be fake, partially because the "B" was carved in backwards, like you do in a mirror.
To summarize: this argument plays on a Republican victim-complex & unconscious racism, especially since African-Americans (oh, hell, all ethnic minorities) are vote much more strongly Democrat than whites on average.


 

 

User avatar
Comrade Beaver Breath... it seems that again I must put a prole in their place.

We know corporations are evil because they make money. Because they make money they only care about themselves. We all know if a corporation had to actually sell products or services that people wanted, they would cease to exist. It is when they exploit people by forcing them to buy things that their evilness becomes apparent.

Furthermore, their evil nature is shown when someone working in their lowest levels is paid on the lowest scale. Here, even Comrade Marx got it right. "To each according to his abilities..." If one's abilities is only to flip burgers, then one gets paid to flip burgers. If one's abilities are to manage a dozen clueless and poorly educated burger flippers, one gets paid better.

I think you are whining that a prole does not get paid the same as a burger flipper as the CEO of the company. It is sad, but we have not yet created truly equal people where all can do anything. However I understand that such advances as finding white babies are born racist, improvements in public education, and of course the mere existence of Obama and the Democratic party we will soon force people to be fully equal, either through eugenics, indoctrination, or Hope(TM) based brainwashing. Carry on Comrade!

 

 

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Comrade Beaver Breath...

Colonel 7.62. I have a new name now, Comrade 91pp3r, I humbly beg you use it.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:it seems that again I must put a prole in their place.

Oh, please. please, please, please.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:We know corporations are evil because they make money. Because they make money they only care about themselves.

Corporations are the greatest, most wonderful things since sliced bread. Which corporations also gave us. I will give my life for capitalism!
Colonel 7.62 wrote:We all know if a corporation had to actually sell products or services that people wanted, they would cease to exist. It is when they exploit people by forcing them to buy things that their evilness becomes apparent.

I pooped mahself.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Furthermore, their evil nature

Oh, I saw Obama on TV, and now I have a wet spot on my pants.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:is shown when someone working in their lowest levels is paid on the lowest scale. Here, even Comrade Marx got it right. "To each according to his abilities..." If one's abilities is only to flip burgers, then one gets paid to flip burgers. If one's abilities are to manage a dozen clueless and poorly educated burger flippers, one gets paid better.

I like to pleasure myself with warm apple pie.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I think you are whining that a prole does not get paid the same as a burger flipper as the CEO of the company.

I need to have a thorough psychological examination.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:It is sad, but we have not yet created truly equal people where all can do anything.

Colonel, you are a freaking genius! I adore you!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:However I understand that such advances as finding

Colonel 7.62 is awesome!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:white babies are born racist,

So this is why I support a renewed Eugenics program with a White House appointed Eugenics Czar

Colonel 7.62 wrote:improvements in public education,

Yes, mandatory mind control drugs from the first grade on.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:and of course the mere existence of Obama and the Democratic party we will soon force people to be fully equal,

All hail the wise and noble Colonel 7.62!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:either through eugenics,

"Because the progressives did it and Jonah Goldberg is an amazing author who penned a New York Times #1 best seller list, while I can't put together a coherent grocery list.
Colonel 7.62 wrote:indoctrination,

Because people would have to be brainwashed to vote Democrat. It's just that obvious!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:or Hope(TM)based brainwashing.

Hope? Oooh you said that word again..... ooooohhhhh aaaahhhhh ooooohhhhh aaahhhhhh I need to change my shorts again.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Carry on Comrade!

I'm off to the beet fields to toil for The Greater Good of our Noble Homeland!

 

 

User avatar
Very Good Comrade Spartakus,

We see your getting along fine there now. You've turned over a new leaf for The Party(TM). Glorious!!!

Now, let us all hold hands and sing the Soviet National Anthem!

Ready Comrades... 1...2...3...

Союз нерушимый республик свободных
Сплотила навеки Великая Русь!
Да здравствует созданный волей народов
Единый, могучий Советский Союз!

ПРИПЕВ:

Славься, Отечество наше свободное,
Дружбы народов надёжный оплот!
Партия Ленина — сила народная
Нас к торжеству коммунизма ведёт!

Сквозь грозы сияло нам солнце свободы,
И Ленин великий нам путь озарил:
На правое дело он поднял народы,
На труд и на подвиги нас вдохновил!

ПРИПЕВ

В победе бессмертных идей коммунизма
Мы видим грядущее нашей страны,
И Красному знамени славной Отчизны
Мы будем всегда беззаветно верны!

ПРИПЕВ

 

 

Again, more proof that the maturity fairy has ignored this site and a vast majority of its regulars. Nice to know that I'm dealing with superior minds, here.

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:Comrade Beaver Breath...

Colonel 7.62. I have a new name now, Comrade 91pp3r, I humbly beg you use it.

Let's read my the name at the top of my post & see what it is. Hmm..."Comrade Spartakus". As for begging, please. If anything, you begging for mercy is much more plausible than me begging you for anything.

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:it seems that again I must put a prole in their place.

Oh, please. please, please, please.

Nice to know that my doppelganger is polite, at least.

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:We know corporations are evil because they make money. Because they make money they only care about themselves.

Corporations are the greatest, most wonderful things since sliced bread.

I'm starting to wonder if this board is populated by inbred men-children who make Joe Dirt look like Albert Einstein.

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:Which corporations also gave us. I will give my life for capitalism!

I'm not wondering anymore.

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:We all know if a corporation had to actually sell products or services that people wanted, they would cease to exist. It is when they exploit people by forcing them to buy things that their evilness becomes apparent.

Colonel 7.62 pooped himself.

Fixed.

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:Furthermore, their evil nature

Oh, I saw Obama on TV, and now I have a wet spot on my pants.

What is my doppelganger's obsession with potty humor?

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:is shown when someone working in their lowest levels is paid on the lowest scale. Here, even Comrade Marx got it right. "To each according to his abilities..." If one's abilities is only to flip burgers, then one gets paid to flip burgers. If one's abilities are to manage a dozen clueless and poorly educated burger flippers, one gets paid better.

I like to pleasure myself with warm apple pie.

"said Colonel 7.62, before being rushed to the ER for third degree burns on his amazingly tiny wee-wee."

Fake Comrade Sparatkus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:I think you are whining that a prole does not get paid the same as a burger flipper as the CEO of the company.

I need to have a thorough psychological examination.

Sorry, chap, already had one. Nothing wrong here, but I wonder if I could say the same for you?

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:It is sad, but we have not yet created truly equal people where all can do anything.

Colonel, you are a freaking genius! I adore you!

While I do adore your precious attempts to be funny, you are as close to a genius as Stevie Wonder is to being an eagle-eye.

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:However I understand that such advances as finding

Colonel 7.62 is awesome!

For your self-esteem, I'll let this one go.

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:white babies are born racist,

So this is why I support a renewed Eugenics program with a White House appointed Eugenics Czar

It's seriously like arguing with a fussy five year-old.

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:improvements in public education,

Yes, mandatory mind control drugs from the first grade on.

How is "improvements in public education" a bad thing? I mean, honestly, some stuff I understand, but this is stuff that every American should be behind.

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:and of course the mere existence of Obama and the Democratic party we will soon force people to be fully equal,

All hail the wise and noble Colonel 7.62!

Yes, yes, we get it, my doppelganger really likes you, Colonel.

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:either through eugenics,

"Because the progressives did it

Or, at least advocated it.

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:and Jonah Goldberg is an terrible author

Fixed

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:who penned a New York Times #1 best seller list,

Wow, he wrote an entire list of New York Times #1 best sellers? That's pretty impressive!

[quote="Fake Comrade Spartakus"while I can't put together a coherent grocery list.[/quote]

When you pretend to be someone else, Colonel, don't voice your own concerns and faults through their mouth, since it's pretty easy to see what is really being said, especially in this case.

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:indoctrination,

Because people would have to be brainwashed to vote Republican. It's just that obvious!

Fixed. To quote Lord Vader "All too easy."

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:or Hope™based brainwashing.

Hope? Oooh you said that word again..... ooooohhhhh aaaahhhhh ooooohhhhh aaahhhhhh

Colonel, while I may have a crow-like fascination with shiny objects, I'm not a teabagger who can be sent into apoplectic fits over the words "tax hike".

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:I need to change my shorts again.

Seriously, grow up.

Fake Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:Carry on Comrade!

I'm off to the beet fields to toil for The Greater Good of our Noble Homeland!

So apparently, I'm a farmer now. OK, if it makes me not have to deal with you, then fine. I'm a farmer.

Red Rooster wrote:Very Good Comrade Spartakus,

We see your getting along fine there now.

Why thank you, Soviet KFC.

Red Rooster wrote:You've turned over a new leaf for The Party™. Glorious!!!

Now, let us all hold hands and sing the Soviet National Anthem!

Err...um, I don't really thank that's necessary...

Red Rooster wrote:Ready Comrades... 1...2...3...

Союз нерушимый республик свободных
Сплотила навеки Великая Русь!
Да здравствует созданный волей народов
Единый, могучий Советский Союз!

ПРИПЕВ:

Славься, Отечество наше свободное,
Дружбы народов надёжный оплот!
Партия Ленина — сила народная
Нас к торжеству коммунизма ведёт!

Сквозь грозы сияло нам солнце свободы,
И Ленин великий нам путь озарил:
На правое дело он поднял народы,
На труд и на подвиги нас вдохновил!

ПРИПЕВ

В победе бессмертных идей коммунизма
Мы видим грядущее нашей страны,
И Красному знамени славной Отчизны
Мы будем всегда беззаветно верны!

ПРИПЕВ

Very nice, Red Rooster. Very nice.

 

 

User avatar
I decided the Gollum Spawning thread--because it has to do with spawning--would be the best place for this.

Comrade Bright Eyes! How are we this morning? (Pinkie rattles Gollum's cage, then pokes it with a stick.) Look what I brought for you!

Image
We want you to breed with her, Bright Eyes. If you can stay on her for more than two minutes without (a) slipping off of her or (b) puking up your beet rations and soiling your straw, or (c) all of the above, you might be allowed to spend some time out in the exercise yard with the other trolls playing games like "Dig the Ditch", "Beat the Rock", "Whack a Prole", and "Commissarka, May I?"
But if you can't, well . . . if you only knew what they're gonna do to you!

 

 

User avatar
Pinkie, that is cruel and unusual punishment. I think that some quality time in Leroy's cell might be preferable and I don't care which side of the fence that you walk on.

But let's be nice to Gollum. A century ago the Brits would go to the madhouse Bedlam to laugh at the loonies. These days it is improper to laugh at loonies. But that doesn't mean that we cannot tremendously enjoy their foam-flecked egestion.

 

 

User avatar
Yes, this exercise in spawning might require a little help Commissarka, we have just the thing at The Wombat Factory™ for such Uber-Prog spawning...

Image
Comrade Spartakus, just follow the direction and then put this device where your appendage was, and spawn away!

 

 

User avatar
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I decided the Gollum Spawning thread--because it has to do with spawning--would be the best place for this.

Comrade Bright Eyes! How are we this morning? (Pinkie rattles Gollum's cage, then pokes it with a stick.) Look what I brought for you!

Image
We want you to breed with her, Bright Eyes. If you can stay on her for more than two minutes without (a) slipping off of her or (b) puking up your beet rations and soiling your straw, or (c) all of the above, you might be allowed to spend some time out in the exercise yard with the other trolls playing games like "Dig the Ditch", "Beat the Rock", "Whack a Prole", and "Commissarka, May I?"
But if you can't, well . . . if you only knew what they're gonna do to you!

Comrade Pinkie,

You are wicked. I haven't laughed this hard all weekend.

As Comrade Bright Eyes called himself Beaver Bait in an earlier post, it seem most appropriate that the above prog specimen would do for him. After all, whichever Beaver he is paired with ought to reflect his low opinion of women, ought it not?

 

 

User avatar
If that's a prime beaver then beavers are going to die out.

 

 

User avatar
Eventually, however, there are still some good uses for them. Like, let me see, becoming prog university professors who teach the children of progs all the B.S. they need to make sure they grow up to become Jodin Moreys and the yapper above, so that they, too, aren't as likely to breed, until, at last, they completely disappear from the face of the earth.

 

 

User avatar
Leninka wrote:.....prog university professors who teach the children of progs all the B.S. they need to make sure they.....

Bachelor of Science helps you become a Jodin Morey? That's like saying Noam Chomsky really is a linguist. Cunning Linguist™ , Yes. Linguist? Ah not so much...

 

 

User avatar
[html]Image
Oddly enough Noam Chomsky <i>has</i> done good work. My B.A. in math (computer science) is 30 years old but we studied Chomsky Normal Form, which is a way of representing a context-free grammar. Which would put you to sleep but trust me: CFGs make the computer that you're typing on work.

This doesn't mean that he's not a moonbat.

Lots of very intelligent people get lost in their own minds and wind up as totalitarians. More and more I'm impressed with Christopher Hitchens, perhaps the brightest journalist writing, who recognized that and who has not succumbed to this "one size of concentration camp fits all" philosophy.

So often the very intelligent wind up with a contempt for people that leads them to totalitarianism. Through impatience or solipsism [sorry], but the very bright are at least as susceptible to hubris as anyone else. They can look at the world and most of the world's problems fall open to their analysis and they think, "Why not order the world?" And no one is bright enough to do that.[/html]

 

 

User avatar
Yes, excellent work for semantic and syntactical subversion, I wholeheartedly agree. Thanks to Noam Chomsky I can fart and something else will consider it a sophisticated thought or mathematical equation.

The context-free grammar (or "phrase-structure grammar" [1] as Chomsky called it) formalism developed by Noam Chomsky[1] in the mid-1950s took the manner in which linguistics had described this grammatical structure and turned it into rigorous mathematics. A context-free grammar provides a simple and precise mechanism for describing the methods by which phrases in some natural language are built from smaller blocks, capturing the "block structure" of sentences in a natural way. Its simplicity makes the formalism amenable to rigorous mathematical study, but it comes at a price: important features of natural language syntax such as agreement and reference cannot be expressed in a natural way, or at all.

The "block structure" aspect that context-free grammars capture is sofundamental to grammar that the terms syntax and grammar are oftenidentified with context-free grammar rules, especially in computerscience. Formal constraints not captured by the grammar are thenconsidered to be part of the "semantics" of the language.

Meaning is lost. Boundaries blurred. Blockheadednessanomiatopia prevails.

Signed,

The Blockhead Rooster

 

 

User avatar
A block headed chicken? A chicken McBlockhead? What's next?

 

 

User avatar
The thing about a CFG is that it can be parsed in O(3), or in the order of the cube of the number of symbols and realistically much better than that. But indeed a CFG cannot express agreement, or even something like abcabcabc, but it can express abcba. W grammars are for that.

But that's only the rigorous bit. Get a bigger hammer. You can solve a LOT of things at code-generation time.

Yes, yes, yes, I love this shit. I recall learning all this while doing laundry, reading pages in a sweltering Houston laundry and thinking, "They wrote all this for little old me!" It was simpler than finding an Obama lie.

You type a character. What is it? How does your computer break up a line into words? What do the words mean? There's lots of lovely math. Although it's not math of a truly higher order, such as analysis--when I was in school it was the only math that was so new that an undergraduate could comprehend the state of the art.

At one time I could say that I understood computers from the subatomic level (the differential equations in semiconductor junctions) to boolean algebra to ICs to assembler and compiler construction.

Now I drool in ignorance. But my lord it was fun back then, writing compilers.

And now I have great trouble with layers in Photoshop.

 

 


 
POST REPLY