Image

Gollum Loves Foodicare: HTN Care For America

Image
Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:
No need to tax your already overworked brain, Commodore, I'll be fine avatar-less.

You do care about me! Oh, Joy!!!!!!!!!!

Tears are rolling down my face can I have a hug?

No. You can't have any hugs. Ever.


ImageImageImageImageImage

 

 

User avatar
Leninka wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:Oddly, it doesn't notice that whining about a lack of civility in the same post in which it suggests that other posters have been fellating it or are pedophiles is probably the least likely way to get the civility it so craves. Undergraduates are not only funny, they are fascinating. It will undoubtedly lash out in response to this post with another fantastic Ad Hominem accusation, but the question is, what form will it take?

Good Question, Comrade Betinov, it is a fine example of the massive brainwashing regularly done on troll brains, especially in the People's State of Minnesota. But quite fascinating, as you say, and a fine example of a the kind of brain that is able to parrot, but not capable of deduction.

You know, I believe it is actually quite fascinated with us. In fact, I believe, that secretly, it covets and admires the entire People's Cube website.

 

 

User avatar
"I will not hurt or harm you. Just give me back the board, Lance. It was a good board - and I like it. You know how hard it is to find a board you like."

 

 

Image

Leninka wrote:
Leninka wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:Oddly, it doesn't notice that whining about a lack of civility in the same post in which it suggests that other posters have been fellating it or are pedophiles is probably the least likely way to get the civility it so craves. Undergraduates are not only funny, they are fascinating. It will undoubtedly lash out in response to this post with another fantastic Ad Hominem accusation, but the question is, what form will it take?

Good Question, Comrade Betinov, it is a fine example of the massive brainwashing regularly done on troll brains, especially in the People's State of Minnesota. But quite fascinating, as you say, and a fine example of a the kind of brain that is able to parrot, but not capable of deduction.

You know, I believe it is actually quite fascinated with us. In fact, I believe, that secretly, it covets and admires the entire People's Cube website.

I think I'm about to die from laughter. If I do, I want you guys to support Obama in 2012. Promise me...

AbecedariusRex wrote:"I will not hurt or harm you.Just give me back the board, Lance. It was a good board - and I likeit. You know how hard it is to find a board you like."

Is there a reason why you're constantly quoting Apocalypse Now?


Image

 

 

User avatar
"My orders say I'm not supposed to know where I'm taking this boat, so I don't. But one look at you, and I know it's gonna be hot."

 

 

User avatar
Leninka wrote:You know, I believe it is actually quite fascinated with us. In fact, I believe, that secretly, it covets and admires the entire People's Cube website.

It likes COMRADE CUBE....


Image

I think I saw it salivate just now.

HOT CUBE!

 

 

User avatar
I think that I scored a body blow when I suggested that he was either a sociology or poli. sci. major. When I was at college they were by far the silliest and bossiest of all the people there, but then I belonged to the contingent that agreed, and not entirely in joke, with Heinlein's dictum that people who cannot do math are subhuman. Yes, that was unfair.

But I recall giving complete and utter hell to poli. sci. majors and being congratulated for doing so. And I was once involved with a sociology major (although his major was demographics, the only respectable branch, and that because I checked his math) who was also a moonbat avant le lettre.

It must be not be nice to spend four, or more, years getting a useless degree and borrowing money to do it and always knowing at the back of your mind that you're like the poodle kept by your fat old grandmother.

 

 

User avatar
[html]It is tempting to reply to Gollum's foam-flecked rantings, spittle by spittle, but let's drill down to the essential problem: whether or not Gollum is deranged and not merely spiteful like an undergraduate with a major that most people who earn livings hold in bad odor.

And for this I have invoked Pandora's box. I created this for another troll, Pandora, on another website, who would projectile vomit liberal platitudes on me whenever she could not answer anything. I discerned that not only was she incapable of forming an answer, but that her emotional development was so severely retarded that she qualified as being borderline deranged. I would have felt guilty at making her cry except that the damage that the left does is so great that no mercy is possible.

Gollum wrote:OK, let me say this: What happened at Chappaquiddick was tragic. Kennedy was probably totally at fault for the accident. However, that does not mean he is responsible for Mary Jane Kopechnek's death. That would be the same as saying that if you were driving in your car with a friend in the car, and you hit some black ice & swerved off the road into a ditch & your friend died in the resulting crash, you are a murderer.
Gollum is being deliberately obtuse here, and I'm paying him a compliment by suggesting that he may not know it. This is needed to give him full latitude for Pandora's box.

Yes, Kennedy was totally at fault for the accident. But <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chappaqui ... cident">it is a matter of fact</a>, not right or left opinion, that he collapsed on his bed instead of calling for help, passing four houses with phones, refusing to call the cops despite being urged--do you <i>hear</i> that? and she died, suffocating, while he swam across the creek and slept. He called his clergyman and his lawyer before he called the police. To anyone with a nodding acquaintance with the real world, that utter disregard of human life means that not only was Teddy responsible for the accident but also for her death.

<i>If Teddy Kennedy had called the police from his hotel room or from any of the four houses that he passed, she would be alive today</i>.

Kennedy was by any reckoning a murderer.

This does not address my charge that murder does not get tired; only someone so solipsistic as Gollum really doesn't think of anything else--the <i>Silence of the Lambs</i> analogy is good--as being human. This is why I suggested that Gollum's mind was immature enough to be ensorceled by sentimentality. Sentimentality is a comfort--Hallmark has made a fortune off it. But grown-ups do not engage in it. Only nasty people either trying to mislead or people who are very immature.

Gollum has one more chance to take up the challenge of Pandora's box. If he continues to go around it, I shall proclaim, with good evidence, that he is deranged. Sneering won't do; abuse won't do; projection won't do. This time Gollum must engage with reality or I will with excellent evidence call him deranged.

The alternatives that I've presented are exhaustive.[/html]

 

 

User avatar
[html]Gollum, here it is. You have to do something here besides sneer. You fell neatly--they all do--into Pandora's box.

1. Either admit that you spoke in haste and that Kennedy's causing Kopechne's death is not a "tired smear."

2. Prove that I am wrong, and I don't think you can, and I'll apologize.

3. Ignore the point and projectile vomit some more bien pensant tropes.

I am quoting you here. I am calling you out.

If you choose 1 or 2, you are engaged with reality.

If you ignore 1 and 2 and merely lip off, that is, choose 3, then you will have proven by by your own words that you are deranged.

You resort to references when they suit you; if they don't you merely assert. You will not be permitted to claim that your denials are refutations. You are going to grow up <i>now</i>. Or I will have proof that you are deranged.

At some time in your life you will have to be responsible for your mouth, and that time starts now.



Cube Members, you wanna bet that he still can't do it? Trolls never do. It is proof of their derangement. (There is an out for him but he'll have to work for it.)[/html]

 

 

User avatar
Commissar Theocritus,

I don't think he can do it but we shall see. In the meantime it seems, "Super Genius" has decided on getting a little rest for now.

And since this thread is about Foodicare about a little "candy" for you and the rest of the gang courtesy of Obama of course.



 

 

[html]Image

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I think that I scored a body blow when I suggested that he was either a sociology or poli. sci. major.

I'm not either of those things. Also your "body blow" is my "flailing wildly hoping to gain a hit".

Commissar Theocritus wrote:\When I was at college they were by far the silliest and bossiest of all the people there,

Still not a poli-sci or sociology major.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:but then I belonged to the contingent that agreed, and not entirely in joke, with Heinlein's dictum that people who cannot do math are subhuman. Yes, that was unfair.

I see your elitism has its roots, then.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:But I recall giving complete and utter hell to poli. sci. majors

I don't think being a punch-line is considered "giving complete and utter hell"

Commissar Theocritus wrote:and being congratulated for doing so.

I'd like to think that it was only by a few wayward souls, but I know that'd be too simple.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And I was once involved with a sociology major (although his major was demographics, the only respectable branch,

Nice to see your academic snobbery is still strong all these years later.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:and that because I checked his math) who was also a moonbat avant le lettre.

I don't care about your college friends/relationships.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:It must be not be nice to spend four, or more, years getting a useless degree and borrowing money to do it and always knowing at the back of your mind that you're like the poodle kept by your fat old grandmother.

Which would be nice, if I were a poli-sci or sociology major, but I'm not, so it's not really relevant.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:It is tempting to reply to Gollum'sfoam-flecked rantings, spittle by spittle, but let's drill down to theessential problem: whether or not Gollum is deranged and not merelyspiteful like an undergraduate with a major that most people who earnlivings hold in bad odor.

And I'm considered a snobby brat? God, I'd have hate to have seen you when you were my age, ComTheo.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And for this I have invoked Pandora's box. I created this for anothertroll, Pandora, on another website, who would projectile vomit liberalplatitudes on me whenever she could not answer anything.

Still don't care about your past rapists trolls.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I discerned that not only was she incapable of forming an answer, butthat her emotional development was so severely retarded that shequalified as being borderline deranged. I would have felt guilty atmaking her cry except that the damage that the left does is so greatthat no mercy is possible.

Nice to see you've got a sensitive side under that touch, macho exterior.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:
Gollum wrote:OK, let me say this: What happened at Chappaquiddickwas tragic. Kennedy was probably totally at fault for the accident.However, that does not mean he is responsible for Mary Jane Kopechnek'sdeath. That would be the same as saying that if you were driving inyour car with a friend in the car, and you hit some black ice &swerved off the road into a ditch & your friend died in theresulting crash, you are a murderer.
Gollum is being deliberately obtuse here,

And Commissar Theocritus is mistaking "reasonable" for "obtuse" here.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:and I'm paying him a compliment by suggesting that he may not know it.This is needed to give him full latitude for Pandora's box.

OK, I want to see what this "Pandora's Box" entails, so sure, why not.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Yes, Kennedy was totally at fault for the accident. But <ahref>it is amatter of fact</a>, not right or left opinion, that he collapsedon his bed instead of calling for help, passing four houses withphones, refusing to call the cops despite being urged--do you<i>hear</i> that? and she died, suffocating, while he swamacross the creek and slept.

It's called "shell shock", Theo the imFailure, and I'm pretty sure barely escaping with your life after getting out of a suddenly sinking car would mean you would be a little out of it for a while.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:He called his clergyman and his lawyer before he called the police.

Which was a mistake.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:To anyone with a nodding acquaintance with the real world,

I think I'm the only one who matches that description here.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:that utterdisregard of human life means that not only was Teddy responsible forthe accident but also for her death.

<i>If Teddy Kennedyhad called the police from his hotel room or from any of the fourhouses that he passed, she would be alive today</i>.

Kennedy was by any reckoning a murderer.

How many times do I have to tell you, manslaughter & murder are not the same thing. Also, being responsible for an accident that ends in death is not the same as murder. This is simple stuff, basic stuff, and if you refuse to acknowledge that, then you clearly cannot be trusted to possibly give me a reasonable judgement.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:This does not address my charge that murder does not get tired; onlysomeone so solipsistic as Gollum really doesn't think of anythingelse--the <i>Silence of the Lambs</i> analogy is good--asbeing human.

You are probably the most solipsistic person on this entire board. I'm not joking.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:This is why I suggested that Gollum's mind was immature enough to beensorceled by sentimentality. Sentimentality is a comfort--Hallmark hasmade a fortune off it. But grown-ups do not engage in it.

That's why I don't worship at the altar of the Order of Reagan.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Only nasty people either trying to mislead or people who are very immature.

Then maybe you shouldn't do it, then.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Gollum has one more chance to take up the challenge of Pandora's box.If he continues to go around it, I shall proclaim, with good evidence,that he is deranged.

You are also deranged, yourself. Therefore, you have no right to call me "deranged". Plus, I have already answered your retarded little box question thing. If you'd bothered to read my posts, you would've seen that.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Sneering won't do; abuse won't do; projection won't do.

So man up, then, Commissar Theocritus and practice what you preach.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:This time Gollum must engage with reality or I will with excellent evidence call him deranged.

The alternatives that I've presented are exhaustive.

I have been engaging in reality this whole time. You, on the other hand, are clearly divorced from it. Probably irreparably. You honestly think that you've won, when I've already answered your "Pandora's Box", yet you strut around crowing the same things that you've said and I've called you on over and over again. You clearly have self-esteem issues and must see that you always win in order to protect your fragile self-image. I don't want to hurt you, ComTheo, but I honestly think you need psychiatric attention.

You resort to references when they suit you; if theydon't you merely assert. You will not be permitted to claim that yourdenials are refutations. You are going to grow up<i>now</i>. Or I will have proof that you are deranged.

At some time in your life you will have to be responsible for your mouth, and that time starts now.

Oh, I'm going to love this. OK, you want me to cite sources? I'll give you some goddamn sources. First, here's the legal definition of murder, from the legal dictionary at thefreedictionary.com (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Murder)

Under most modern statutes in the United States, murder comes in fourvarieties: (1) intentional murder; (2) a killing that resulted from theintent to do serious bodily injury; (3) a killing that resulted from adepraved heart or extreme recklessness; and (4) murder committed by an Accomplice during the commission of, attempt of, or flight from certain felonies.

Let's run down the varities with their relationship to Chappaquiddick:

  1. (intentional murder)- Kennedy did not intend to kill Kopechne.
  2. (result from intent to do serious bodily harm)- Neither did Kennedy intend to seriously injure (but not kill) Mary Jo Kopechne.
  3. (depraved heart or extreme recklessness)- Kennedy was not acting "extremely reckless"during the incident as Judge James A. Boyle said that Kennedy may have been at least negligent and possibly reckless, but not enough to be considered "extremely reckless"
  4. (committed by an accomplice) Kennedy was the only person with Kopechne during the incident.
Now, here's the definition of manslaughter from the same source

(http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictiona ... nslaughter)

Manslaughter is a distinct crime and is not considered a lesser degree of murder.

Bold mine.

the offense can be either voluntary or Involuntary Manslaughter....In most jurisdictions, voluntary manslaughter consists of anintentional killing that is accompanied by additional circumstancesthat mitigate, but do not excuse, the killing...Generally there are two types of involuntary manslaughter: (1)criminal-negligence manslaughter; and (2) unlawful-act manslaughter.The first occurs when death results from a high degree of Negligenceor recklessness, and the second occurs when death is caused by one whocommits or attempts to commit an unlawful act, usually a misdemeanor.

OK, now let's see here:
  • Voluntary manslaughter- Kennedy did not intentionally kill Kopechne
  • Criminal-negligence manslaughter- Probably the closest criminal charge you could pin on Kennedy. But the grand jury during the trial found that they did not have evidence to prosecute him on those charges.
  • Unlawful-act manslaughter- Kennedy was not performing any illegal acts at the time of the incident.
Now, you remember that you have consistently painted Kennedy as a murderer, or at the very least, some kind of sick psychotic, Commissar Theocritus? Well, I'm going to show you you're wrong, at least about the Chappaquiddick incident.

Kennedy said his doctors had diagnosed him with a concussion & shock after the incident, which may have added to his bizarre behavior following his escape from the car. He attempted to free Kopechne numerous times, and got some of his friends to help him rescue her, but couldn't. He also frankly admitted that he had no excuse for not calling police, even though he didn't know if Kopechne were still alive or not. His memiors, published after he died, told that he suffered almost 40 years of remorse over Chappaquiddick, surely not the actions of a cold-blooded murderer who would leave a young girl to die.

On the legal side of things, Kennedy was not prosecuted for any charges relating to Chappaquiddick.

You've noted before that "the Kennedys controlled Massachussets". I doubt that is true. First off, by that point all 3 of Ted's older brothers had been killed, & Joe Kennedy Sr. was only months away from death. Second, the Kennedys were never known for creating a political machine loyal to them, indeed, by that point most of the political machines had died off or were in the process of dying off. Third, the closest equivalent to a family "controlling" a state in recent memory would have to be the Long family's domination of Louisiana politics from the rise of the "Kingfish" up until 1960 & the Byrd family's control over Virginian politics from the mid-1920s to the late 60s.


I've done all you've asked of me. I've cited sources, presented a clear and logical argument that rebukes your claims. I ask only that you try not to let your knee-jerk reactions get in the way of your judgement of my conclusions.

other sources
Commissar Theocritus wrote:CubeMembers, you wanna bet that he still can't do it? Trolls never do. Itis proof of their derangement. (There is an out for him but he'll haveto work for it.)

If this is supposed to intimidate me, you're sadly out-of-touch.

Commissar Snoogie Woogums wrote:Commissar Theocritus,

I don't think he can do it but we shall see. In the meantime itseems, "Super Genius" has decided on getting a little rest for now.

Or, I just took a small break. Doing all this rebuking is hard work, ya know.

Commissar Snoogie Woogums wrote:And since this thread is about Foodicare about a little "candy" for you and the rest of the gang courtesy of Obama of course.


Image

Your "candy" looks like the kind given out by the creepy guy at the end of the block during Halloween, the one who's candy you had to check to see if he put a razor blade in it. You could consider this "funny" only if you think Stephen Colbert's performance at the 2006 White House Correspondent's Dinner wasn't. Watch:

Image

WARNING: Not for the faint of heart.[/html]

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Spartakus,

No offense but the ritilan you been on all these years seems to be wearing off.

 

 

User avatar
Brainiac scribbled
On the legal side of things, Kennedy was not prosecuted for any charges relating to Chappaquiddick.
Fixed

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Spartakus

By the way....Ritilan was more than likely your parents best friend in dealing with you growing up.

Trust me on that one.

 

 

User avatar
[html]Gollum, I do know the legal difference between manslaughter and murder and was indeed careful, at least twice, to state that Kennedy was the cause of her death. I was infinitely more careful than the detritus who chant, "Bush lied. People died."

But this is legalistic nitpicking--had Kennedy not been involved, she'd be alive. In any real sense, Kennedy was a murderer. Because, again, had Kennedy not been involved, she'd be alive.

Is it in you to recognize that fact? Do you think it was a Roswell flying saucer? Because if Teddy Kennedy had not been there, this girl would be around. Now. That drunken bum caused the death of an innocent woman.

He may have had a concussion. But his friends asked him, told him, to call for help and he did not. A concussion is not exculpation. He passed by four lit houses with phones. He did nothing. If he was severely concussed, he could not have impressed his will on others <i>not</i> to call the cops.

And think of this: his friend who tried to get her urged him to call for help and not only did he not but he applied enough pressure that they did not either. Some friends. And some lying murdering bastard to reject the good advice of other people, advice which would have saved the life of an innocent woman.

Which means that your statement that calling Teddy a murderer is a "tired smear" is still beyond the pale. You've put up smoke and mirrors and endless egestion, but you still have not told me why murder gets tired and you have not told me why claiming that a man who was the cause of a woman's death is just a smear.

Earth to Gollum: stating truthfully that someone is responsible for a death, or even for parking ticket, is not a smear. A smear is a lie.

This was the point, Gollum. Not a legalistic definition. You are so morally debased that you think that there is a statute of limitations on causing someone's death. If someone killed someone you loved, would you sigh and say, "Well, he's a big liberal and so that's all right?" Do you have any compassion for innocent people? Or do you think that when you shut your eyes that the world disappears? And by the way, calling me solipsistic is the most amusing case of progressive projection that I've seen.

I will hand it to you, though--you are better resourced than most moonbats. But you still took Option Three.

You are deranged.[/html]

 

 

Being new to this forum (only my second post), I have to admit I kind of like Comrade Spartakus, especially since he is a fellow countryman from the land of Minnesota (all hail the great socialist mind of Comrade Al Franken!) I like him so much in fact, that I propose we move to raise his ration of B&M baked beans and Saurkraut for an indefinite amount of time!

I also like the fact that he agrees that Vodka rations consumed while driving in no way represents gross negligence. The lone survivor of the entire family that was killed recently in MN by the poor soul who had consumed too much of his ration before driving will also find comfort in this view, I'm sure. Why is the Comrade who had this fate befall him being brought up on Murder charges? Clearly it was an accident, just as in the case of Comrade Kennedy.

Can we show a Comrade some love?

========================================
We believe he is receiving the love of Mary Jo, new comrade.
Welcome to The Cube!
Please visit Jiff-Lobo if necessary.

-Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys™

 

 

[html]
Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrade Spartakus,

No offense but the ritilan you been on all these years seems to be wearing off.

None taken, but I've never been on Ritalin, champ.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Brainiac scribbled
On the legal side of things, Kennedy was not prosecuted for any charges relating to Chappaquiddick.
Fixed

Space Bitch, usually when you "fix" something, you don't change the username around, just the text. A genius like you should've known that.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrade Spartakus

By the way....Ritilan was more than likely your parents best friend in dealing with you growing up.

Trust me on that one.

I'm pretty sure that asking what you know of children would violate your Fifth Amendment rights relating to a string of unsolved cases.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Gollum, I do know the legal difference between manslaughter and murder

Then why did I have to define both of them for you?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:and was indeed careful, at least twice, to state that Kennedy was thecause of her death. I was infinitely more careful than the detritus whochant, "Bush lied. People died."

Totally irrelevant issue, but nice try. You accused Ted Kennedy of being responsible for her "murder" repeatedly. Just go look at your previous posts. I'll wait.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:But this is legalistic nitpicking--had Kennedy not been involved, she'd be alive. In any real sense, Kennedy was a murderer.

I'm surprised you haven't run out of ways to shoot yourself in the foot, Theo. Your talent for finding ways to undermine your arguments & credibility is just amazing.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Because, again, had Kennedy not been involved, she'd be alive.

Is it in you to recognize that fact?

Yes. But you are "legalistically nitpicking" yourself. You assume that Mary Jo Kopechne would still be alive. It's been 40 years since Chappaquiddick. Even if she lived a healthy life, didn't smoke, drink, ate well, etc, she could have died at any point in time before Ted Kennedy did.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Do you think it was a Roswell flying saucer? Because if Teddy Kennedyhad not been there, this girl would be around. Now. That drunken bumcaused the death of an innocent woman.

The anger you feel towards a fresh-in-the-ground septuagenarian brain cancer victim is amazing. Commissar Snoogie Woogums would chastise you for not respecting your elders.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:He may have had a concussion. But his friends asked him, told him, tocall for help and he did not. A concussion is not exculpation.

I never said it was. Neither did Kennedy.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:He passed by four lit houses with phones. He did nothing. If he wasseverely concussed, he could not have impressed his will on others<i>not</i> to call the cops.

And think of this: hisfriend who tried to get her urged him to call for help and not only didhe not but he applied enough pressure that they did not either. Somefriends. And some lying murdering bastard to reject the good advice ofother people, advice which would have saved the life of an innocentwoman.

It would help your argument if you didn't assume that Kennedy was some kind of out-of-control whoremongering boozehound who let girls drown for shits giggles.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Which means that your statement that calling Teddy a murderer is a "tired smear" is still beyond the pale.

Let's cut the crap. You would have defended Ronald Reagan to the death if it were he instead of Kennedy to be driving that night. And you don't care about Mary Jo Kopechne or who she was, only that she died when Ted Kennedy was driving a car into the drink. So don't try to act like a compassionate crusader of the truth because you aren't. You're a rank-and-file partisan repeating talking points ad nauseam about one of the most accomplished senators in recent memory just because he wasn't the same party as you.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:You've put up smoke and mirrors and endless egestion, but you still have not told me why murder gets tired

If I need to tell you why murder gets tried, you are obviously too immature to reason with.


Commissar Theocritus wrote:and you have not told me why claiming that a man who was the cause of a woman's death is just a smear.

Because you have accused him of the equivalent of murder. Calling one's political opponents who were involved in an accident that lead to a fatality "murders" is pretty much a smear. If Dick Cheney had killed his friend by accident when they were quail hunting (which they weren't, but that's a story for another time), would you have said he was a murderer? Of course you wouldn't. You would have whined and gnashed your teeth when some evul librul called Dick a murderer. Even though he wouldn't have been, but since you only care about scoring partisan points, your opinion on the morality of Kennedy's actions is meaningless.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Earth to Gollum: stating truthfully that someone is responsible for adeath, or even for parking ticket, is not a smear. A smear is a lie.

See my previous post.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:This was the point, Gollum. Not a legalistic definition. You are somorally debased that you think that there is a statute of limitationson causing someone's death.

You keep ignoring my posts & putting words in my mouth. I don't see why I should even give a pretext of respect for you.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:If someone killed someone you loved, would you sigh and say, "Well, he's a big liberal and so that's all right?"

Nice strawmen, Theo. I've never said anything that would come close to sympathizing with that statement, so I'll ignore your whining.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Do you have any compassion for innocent people? Or do you think that when you shut your eyes that the world disappears?

Accusing me of being uncompassionate and solipsistic is laughable. Liberalism is a naturally more compassionate philosophy than the harsh "fuck-it-you're-on-your-own" policies of libertarians & some conservatives (at least with regard to social welfare policies). One as "smart" as you should realize that. Also, DROP THE SOLIPSISM THING. IT IS RIDICULOUS AND IS MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A TOTAL TOOL.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And by the way, calling me solipsistic is the most amusing case of progressive projection that I've seen.

You obviously like to skim books, pick up fancy terms and then label your opponents with them, even if you don't understand what they mean. Your entire conversation with me has shown that you will ignore facts, logic, and even other people's posts to advance your "argument". You have demonstrated a level of arrogance and detachment from reality that you give to your opponents, and therefore, you are projecting your solipsism onto your opponents. Anyone who's taken Psych 101 can see that.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I will hand it to you, though--you are better resourced than most moonbats. But you still took Option Three.

You are deranged.

This just serves to advance my argument. You ignore my argument's merits without even examining them, or the sources I used, and instead assume I was spewing "bien-pesant [sic] tropes". You arrogantly assume that my arguments are more "projectile vomiting" instead of a factual rebuttal. You refuse to acknowledge the very real idea that accusing one's political opponents of murder even when it is clear that murder was not committed is, in fact, a "smear".
And I'm supposed to trust your judgement when it comes to judging mental illness? Please.

Comrade of Doom wrote:Being new to this forum (only my second post), I have to admit I kindof like Comrade Spartakus, especially since he is a fellow countrymanfrom the land of Minnesota (all hail the great socialist mind ofComrade Al Franken!

All hail the People's Republic of Minnesota! And our Dear Leader, Comrade Pawlenty, leader of the Revolution!

Comrade of Doom wrote:I like him so much in fact, that I propose we move to raise his rationof B&M baked beans and Saurkraut for an indefinite amount of time!

Err...thanks?

Comrade of Doom wrote:I also like the fact that he agrees that Vodka rations consumed while driving in no way represents gross negligence.

Alcohol was not a factor in Chappaquiddick.

Comrade of Doom wrote:The lone survivor of the entire family that was killed recently in MNby the poor soul who had consumed too much of his ration before drivingwill also find comfort in this view, I'm sure. Why is the Comrade whohad this fate befall him being brought up on Murder charges? Clearly itwas an accident, just as in the case of Comrade Kennedy.

Can we show a Comrade some love?

========================================
We believe he is receiving the love of Mary Jo, new comrade.
Welcome to The Cube!
Please visit Jiff-Lobo if necessary.

-Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys™

See above. Also nice to note that people from Minnesota are automatically labelled "Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys(TM)". Nice to see mindless regionalism is still alive and well.

As for the winners who replaced my videos with pics (and doctored pics) of Stalin & his associates, grow up. You're not funny. Just immature.[/html]

 

 

User avatar
Little monkey troll in his contained cube zoo. So cute.

 

 

User avatar
Comrade LNT,

Yes, Comrade Snarkypants prolific meanderings have been moved to the Gulagotroll cage. The People's Director got bored with it's constant slandering and total lack of sense of humor.

Image

If he wants serious debate (and S&M monkey flogging) this is the place to voice his concerns.

It is sad to note, that he failed Pandora's Box.

And died on The Mountain of Dear Leader Obama's Budget.

To much nose candy I guess.

 

 


 

User avatar
[html]Gollum, your deliberate, or what is more frightening, perhaps not deliberate, misreading of what I wrote is quite beside the point.

You completely and utterly failed Pandora's Box. Again.

You simply are not self-aware enough to understand that you have to interact with reality. I gave you the exhaustive alternatives twice and warned you and still you chose #3. I told you twice that #3 would prove that you are demented.

You chose #3. You simply cannot interact with other people, lost in your own world.

I will give you one more chance: it is entirely possible for someone, in the heat of verbal jousting, to accuse me of a tired smear when I said that Teddy Kennedy murdered someone.

If you take refuge in the legal nitpicking of murder versus being the cause of death, you will be taking #3. Any reasonable person knows that for this discussion they are the same thing.

All you had to do is either admit that you spoke in haste, and that you take causing death seriously.

Or you had to prove that Teddy Kennedy did not cause that woman's death.

Or you could ignore either alternative.

I really take no pleasure in pointing out that the left cares nothing for people for the left considers people to be production units. This is a mental illness. The left murdered over 100,000,000 people last century. Is it any surprise that a leftist would consider a death caused by a leftist icon "a tired smear"? Was Auchwitz a "tired smear"? And we all know that one of the constituent words of Nazi is "socialist." That is, leftist.

Memorandum to other Cube members: anyone wanna bet that Gollum will take number three <i>again</i>?

He'll splutter, and quite indefensibly, about the legal definition of murder and that Mary Jo might have died of natural causes (that's rich) and he'll also try that bathetic, and pathetic, ploy that Teddy isn't cold in the ground yet, but does anyone want to bet that no matter what I do he'll crawl even farther out on that limb and saw it off?

I've seen this pathology before. It's arrested emotional development and an inability to believe that other people are real humans. I find that it is often linked to gross sentimentality, which sufferers of this problem think humanizes them. Even to themselves.[/html]

 

 


 

User avatar
AWOL.

Peeking in periodically.

Party Consulate has proper eyes trained on said prole.

We are watching, always watching...

 

 


 

Good to see that Golum cannot discern sarcasm from genuine praise as sarcasm is the true opiate of the people! All sarcasm must be declared thoughtcrime, for it misleads the people. It was a test. Clearly he has passed this test.

 

 

User avatar
Awww. I miss my little Gollum. I don't have the patience to fisk him all the time, and fisking a supposed fisking is tiresome. But I do grow attached to my trolls.

I have to admit though--this was the best troll that I've ever had. The most staying power. I have a soft spot for Blue Bell (are you there, dear? we want you back), and Jill, and Pandora, of course. And a&mgrad.

 

 

User avatar
Where oh where has our little troll gone?
Oh where oh where can he be?
With his member so short and his posts so effing long.
Oh where oh where can he be?


Poor widdle twoll.

 

 

User avatar
[html]I know. And I was just getting him broken in. It's the spluttering rage which I like, I think; progs cannot make arguments because they don't argue. They just throw attitude and self-righteousness. It's a good deal easier.

Until someone insists that they argue.

I think that I need to post some documentation about Gollum and Pandora's Box. Which they <i>always</i> fall into because, again, they don't argue. They just throw attitude and are never wrong. Because if they admitted to the possibility of being wrong then they wouldn't be their own precious selves.[/html]

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Collectivists,

Where is this troll? Maybe he'd be interested in buying some of my favorite product. It's Foodicare for Your Skillet.

Or does this prole get it at the wholesale market?

 

 

User avatar
I'm afraid that Gollum has taken his precious ass and gone home. There are several large chunks taken out of it.

 

 

User avatar
In which case, I daresay Gollum left most of his ass here--along with his manbits. Now that's what I call an infidel castrate!

 

 

User avatar
Those are manbits which I'd throw to my cats Calvin and Hobbes, who, being raised in a conservative household, would bury them in the courtyard while eating that dried Purina shit.

But come to think of it, burying them? I suspect they're too refined for that. Although one doesn't know. I've been gone for 3.5 weeks and have just returned and if there is such a thing as a purr attack I'm the subject of it.

 

 

User avatar
Damn you all!!!! You all scared off my favorite troll.

uh... hold on a sec... Janeane.... you missed a spot. Over by the headlight.

As I was saying ...

I miss this most progressive of trolls. For he understands that Socialism/Obamunism is the most compassionate form of government. Nevermind the enslavement!!! Our government will always be benevolent. Right? Why... one need to look no further than the Soviet Union to see the ultimate in egalitarianism.

--

 

 

User avatar
Zampolit, I too miss Gollum. Now there was a troll with staying power. Although the average number of times that someone has to be put in Pandora's Box is three, taken across the sites that I go on, still he was one of the more articulate trolls.

What he said was bullshit, of course; but he was a rather adorable little troll.

Damn, I miss Sister Massively Opiated. I recall how, in the last part of 2006, we'd go troll hunting together. I was the heavy artillery and she was the stiletto right into the heart.

(And I heard from her. Ill but still kicking.)

 

 

User avatar
This is one of the best threads I have ever read. Absolutely stunning. You Comrades are relentless in your humor and insightful wit. I am gobsmacked! I really needed that. Thanks. Beeuuutiful!

 

 

User avatar
Next to Atlas Shrugged it was a quick read.

 

 

User avatar
True dat, Crap! Long, yet relentlessly persistent! I love it!

 

 


 
POST REPLY