Image

Do-It-Yourself Impeachment, no joke

User avatar
What we have here folks is a troll slut. The bitch keeps coming back for more, blathering her hate speech and begging to get spanked again, and again...and again.
"Mikael" is a chick's name right?

C'mon girlfriend, just answer one question. I've given you four to pick from.

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
You are wasting your time here if you are interested at all in open debate about topics that are meaningful to true American patriots and those who care about what is best for the citizens of this planet
Um...I don't particulary care for "what's best for the citizens of this planet". "Citizens of the planet" ideology is linked to the "One World Order" I thought...muahahahah

 

 

User avatar
Please! Don't anyone touch a single post on this thread! This is too good. For a while I was hoping this thread would simply be nuked from orbit but it's way too rich for that! Wow, he just keeps going and going and going like that dog in the battery commercial! This is great! I don't believe it. I've never seen anything like this. I've got the whole family here watching the computer to see what happens next. Do something more Rudolph! Do something more! Can you bark like a doggie? Do it! Do it! The whole family's watching. We want to see more from the psycho! More from the psycho! Do it! Do it! Do it now!

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
They've been asked before. You must have ADD. Do you need help remembering?

 

 

User avatar
He's Pro-Choice but calls us "baby murderers". I guess you would call FDR and the brave soldiers of WWII "baby murderers" as well since we had to bomb Nazi Germany.  I guess you would be a Nazi-sympathizer as well since you would be marching the streets in the name of peace as Hitler and his demons develope the atom bomb. You have the audacity to call us Nazis while you wave the Palestinian flag and support a man in Iran who wants to "wipe Israel off the map".

Mikael, give up already, your inconsistent with your argument and the claim that we are "baby murderers". You voted in the baby murderers, 35 million to be exact that were ABORTED or had their brains sucked out only to have their little bodies dumped at the local landfill. Go on, preach about morality while embracing your secular-progressive dogma of divisive hate. You despies anything that is truly innocent, that is why you kill the child while still wet in the womb. Not to mention your blatant support for madmen who gas their own citizens, torture their political opponets and shove poverty in the name socialism and "fairness" on helpless people. Mikael, I think it is you who is spiritually bankrupt, that is why you are so quick to embrace the lies your party feeds you to fill that empty void where your soul use to reside.

No one here likes war, no one here wants more war. We only want to protect ourselves from an enemy that will give there own lives and the lives of their children for 72 virgins. And you support them Mikael, you ENABLE them by hogging the camera and by giving them hope that America will fall like a house of cards under the mounting political pressure, propaganda and disdain you and your media allies have for our great nation.

You make me sick Mikael, your hate, your preaching, your hypocrisy and your parties constant desire to keep people poor, stupid and dependent on their help so that they may win a second term and stay in office for life. Good job healing the divide Mikael, you are truely showing the colors of a real democrat...

All bullshit and no action.

Please, continue on with your rant. My side does not hurt yet with laughter.

 

 

User avatar
OK, since Mikael has ADD. Here it is again:

Here, debate this:

Why do impeachment advocates use lies to convince their followers?
In their so-called "evidence" section sits a charge that claims the Bush Administration "outed" a super duper top secret CIA operative (Valerie Plame, a desk jockey with no covert operative experience, who was married to a disgruntled blowhard named Wilson who got spanked and cried for his mommy). It's timeline stops in April 2006. In August of 2006 Richard Armitage confesses that it was he who had leaked the useless non-sensitive information about Plame and does the impeachment buffoons remove this silly charge? No. Why? Because lying suits their political agenda.
C'mon Mikeal...deny  this truth and defend your reasoning as to why that lie remains there. Mikael can't and Mikael won't because pathological liars never admit to reality and they believe their own lies.

More lies.....Defend this position Mikael:
ILLEGAL FREEZING OF ACCOUNTS AND RESTRICTION TO FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLY
*Update - Found Guilty by District Court

Oh my Gawd, it's so pathetic. It's a judge's ruling that a Tamil rebel group and a Kurd group that the Tamil organization supports be taken off the terrorist watch list. End of story. Nobody was found "guilty".
It all hinges on one phrase of the Patriot Act which vaguely defines "expert advice or assistence" and "personnel and training".
This ruling was filed 3 years ago. How that is an update, I have no idea. The Washington Post link goes nowhere.

Here's the kicker folks.... These groups were put on the terrorist watch list by (drumroll) TA DA! Madeline Albright in 1997!

In a tip of the hat to Comrade Otis, here's the WaPo link that should be on the impeachment site but doesn't link:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/c ... 01063.html

Again flimsy as a Victoria's Secret teddy and don't fall off your chair laughing when you read the last three paragraphs...coming from a former member of Clinton's Administration.
Duh...and you call that what? Evidence? In now way, shape, or form does this relate to ANYTHING TO DO WITH IMPEACHMENT or ILLEGAL FREEZING OF ACCOUNTS AND RESTRICTION TO FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLY .
FUBAR to the maximum.
It does relate to signs of mental illness if you believe that crap.

Answer them Mikael.

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
Well, you certainly aren't a republican, and if you voted Green you're a damn fool.

A DEMOCRAT! THAT'S YOU MIKAEL!

Now answer Laika's question you COWARD. Defend your position for impeachment. Please, enlighten us ALL with your research.

STOP BEING A TROLL AND ENGAGE IN A DEBATE.

If I may say it one more time...

COWARD!

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
You know nothing about me.
We know you're a pussy who never enlisted and served this country.
We know you're a sociopath and a psychopath.

 

 

User avatar
What in the hell is this guy going on about? Do his batteries ever run down?

I can see why you got the position you've got Rudolph - this guy doesn't sleep. Or shut-up. My god, man. Are you ever going away? Or do we live with you for the rest of our lives? This guy's never going to leave the house, is he? Too much.

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
I don't know, I don't see a phone # anywhere though? Am I going crazy or is it him. Also, this isn't my site, sorry. Oh, and no one is deleting your post, sorry. Oh, watch the language, there is no need to be filthy Mikael.

 

 

User avatar
So where is your phone number posted, Mikael? What is this? Who posted your stupid phone number? And, whats more - who cares? If someone wants to call you all they have to do is google your name.

 

 

User avatar
It's the same fucking blather with no proof.

For instance:
ILLEGAL FREEZING OF ACCOUNTS AND RESTRICTION TO FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLY
*Update - Found Guilty by District Court

Oh my Gawd, it's so pathetic. It's a judge's ruling that a Tamil rebel group and a Kurd group that the Tamil organization supports be taken off the terrorist watch list. End of story. Nobody was found "guilty".
It all hinges on one phrase of the Patriot Act which vaguely defines "expert advice or assistence" and "personnel and training".
This ruling was filed 3 years ago. How that is an update, I have no idea. The Washington Post link goes nowhere.

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
Ohhhhh...Charge number one:

ILLEGAL SPYING!

Thank God we have non-partisan judges with no conflicts of interest making sound legal decisions! Nobody has a more impeccable moral authority than Anna Diggs Taylor!

Tip of the hat to Gateway Pundit, this contains all the links you need to know about this bogus charge:

https://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2006 ... dirty.html

 

 

User avatar
LOL. Sorry Margie,  Mikael's last sentence was funny. Red should give this guy a column.

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
Pick up the soap often?
Wouldn't you like to know, sailor!
Remember, don't ask, don't tell. Where's comrade Theocritus when we need him?
Are we gay bashing now, Mikael?

 

 

User avatar
OK, I don't see that post anywhere... Are you making that up too Mikael? Really, just answer the questions and stop the fantasy crap.

Mikael is off to see the wizard Margie.

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
MikaelMN wrote:Has Margaret served in the military?

Yes, Mikael. I was in the military for 10 years and then I worked for the DoD for 10 years after that. And you know what - you need to calm down and go to bed. That's what I'm doing. Good. Night. Oh -

Happy New Year!!!

 

 

User avatar
So why are you terrified of posting your own phone number?
Nobody here is terrified, least of all of you. You're the idiot who put it out there for public consumption. Only a fool would do that in this day and age. You might as well give us your credit card numbers too...or are you strictly cash and carry? You came here to cause trouble and got spanked and continue to get spanked. That was just proof of how dumb you are. Nobody here is going to call you. You're not worth it.

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
Mikael, I need help finding the keys on my computer. I really want to say something to you -- but lack the intelligence to find the keys to type it. Please help me!

 

 

User avatar
So let me guess, Mikael. Your position is that if you don't serve in the military you therefore have no right to support this war? Is this correct?

 

 

User avatar
Valerie Plame:

Mikael is spanked again.....

Ohh Ohh...I know that one!

[edit] Valerie Plame investigation
Main article: Plame affair
Journalist Bob Woodward of the Washington Post revealed on November 15, 2005 that "a government official with no ax to grind" leaked to him the identity of outed CIA officer Valerie Plame in mid-June 2003. According to an April 2006 Vanity Fair article (published March 14, 2006), former Washington Post executive editor Ben Bradlee said in an interview "That Armitage is the likely source is a fair assumption," though Bradlee later told the Post that he "[did] not recall making that precise statement" in the interview.[5]

On March 2, 2006, bloggers discovered that "Richard Armitage" fit the spacing on a redacted court document, suggesting he was a source for the Plame leak.[6]

On August 21, 2006, the Associated Press published a story that revealed Armitage met with Bob Woodward in mid-June 2003. The information came from official State Department calendars, provided to The Associated Press under the Freedom of Information Act.[7]

In the September 4, 2006 issue of Newsweek magazine, in an article titled "The Man Who Said Too Much," journalist Michael Isikoff, quoting a "source directly familiar with the conversation who asked not to be identified because of legal sensitivities," reported that Armitage was the "primary" source for Robert Novak's piece outing Plame; Armitage apparently mentioned Ms. Wilson's CIA role to Novak in a July 8, 2003 interview.[8] Isikoff also reported that Armitage had also told Bob Woodward of Plame's identity in June 2003, and that special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald investigated Armitage's role "aggressively," but did not charge Armitage with a crime because he "found no evidence that Armitage knew of Plame's covert CIA status when he talked to Novak and Woodward."

Novak, in an August 27, 2006 appearance on Meet the Press, stated that although he still would not release the name of his source, he felt it was long overdue that the source reveal himself.[9]

Armitage has also reportedly been a cooperative and key witness in the investigation.[5] According to The Washington Note, Armitage has testified before the grand jury three times.[10]

On August 29, 2006 Neil A. Lewis of The New York Times reported that Armitage was the "initial and primary source" for columnist Robert Novak's July 14, 2003 article, which named Valerie Plame as a CIA "operative" and which triggered the CIA leak investigation.[11] On August 30th 2006, CNN reported that Armitage had been confirmed "by sources" as leaking Ms. Wilson's CIA role in a "casual conversation" with Robert Novak. [12] The New York Times, quoting people "familiar with his actions," reported that Armitage was unaware of Ms. Wilson's undercover status when he spoke to Novak.[13]

The Times claims that White House counsel Alberto Gonzales was informed that Armitage was involved on October 2, 2003, but asked not to be told details. Patrick Fitzgerald began his grand jury investigation three months later knowing Armitage was a leaker (as did Attorney General John Ashcroft before turning over the investigation). According to lawyers close to I. Lewis Libby, charged in October 2005 with perjury and obstruction of justice in the CIA leak investigation, "the information about Mr. Armitage’s role may help Mr. Libby convince a jury that his actions were relatively inconsequential".[14] Fitzgerald has issued no statement about Armitage's involvement, and as of August 2006, the CIA leak investigation remains open.

On September 7th Armitage admitted to being the source in the CIA leak. [15] Armitage claims that Fitzgerald had originally asked him not to discuss publicly his role in the matter, but that on September 5 Armitage asked Fitzgerald if he could reveal his role to the public, and Fitzgerald consented. [16]

In a review of Hubris: The Inside Story of Spin, Scandal, and the Selling of the Iraq War, by Michael Isikoff and David Corn, which hit book stores in early September, 2006, Novak wrote: "I don't know precisely how Isikoff flushed out Armitage [as Novak's original source], but Hubris clearly points to two sources: Washington lobbyist Kenneth Duberstein, Armitage's political adviser, and William Taft IV, who was the State Department legal adviser when Armitage was deputy secretary."[6]

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
You have an office? Really, what kind of office? Are you a small businessman or something of that nature?

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
You won't call me because you are a coward.
No, it's because you're a raving looney desperate for attention. Why would anybody want to call you?
You don't have to tell me about the VA, benefits and post traumatic stress Jody. It's no fun spending the better part of a year in and out of the VA hospital where I live. I've seen things that would make you cry Jody and I have to live with intense physical pain every day of my life for the service I gave. You on the other hand disrespect all the vets who are watching your drivel here this morning.

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
Now have a nice hot, steaming cup of STFU Jody and go wank yourself to
sleep.

Image

 

 

User avatar
Laika is spanked again.
You can't read can you?

In a review of Hubris: The Inside Story of Spin, Scandal, and the Selling of the Iraq War, by Michael Isikoff and David Corn, which hit book stores in early September, 2006, Novak wrote: "I don't know precisely how Isikoff flushed out Armitage [as Novak's original source], but Hubris clearly points to two sources: Washington lobbyist Kenneth Duberstein, Armitage's political adviser, and William Taft IV, who was the State Department legal adviser when Armitage was deputy secretary."[

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
Listen to Pat Tillman's brother:

https://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20 ... _birthday/

It is Pat’s birthday on November 6, and elections are the day after.  It gets me thinking about a conversation I had with Pat before we joined the military.  He spoke about the risks with signing the papers.  How once we committed, we were at the mercy of the American leadership and the American people.  How we could be thrown in a direction not of our volition.  How fighting as a soldier would leave us without a voice… until we got out.

Much has happened since we handed over our voice:

Somehow we were sent to invade a nation because it was a direct threat to the American people, or to the world, or harbored terrorists, or was involved in the September 11 attacks, or received weapons-grade uranium from Niger, or had mobile weapons labs, or WMD, or had a need to be liberated, or we needed to establish a democracy, or stop an insurgency, or stop a civil war we created that can’t be called a civil war even though it is.  Something like that.

Somehow America has become a country that projects everything that it is not and condemns everything that it is.

Somehow our elected leaders were subverting international law and humanity by setting up secret prisons around the world, secretly kidnapping people, secretly holding them indefinitely, secretly not charging them with anything, secretly torturing them.  Somehow that overt policy of torture became the fault of a few “bad apples” in the military.

Somehow back at home, support for the soldiers meant having a five-year-old kindergartener scribble a picture with crayons and send it overseas, or slapping stickers on cars, or lobbying Congress for an extra pad in a helmet.  It’s interesting that a soldier on his third or fourth tour should care about a drawing from a five-year-old; or a faded sticker on a car as his friends die around him; or an extra pad in a helmet, as if it will protect him when an IED throws his vehicle 50 feet into the air as his body comes apart and his skin melts to the seat.

Somehow the more soldiers that die, the more legitimate the illegal invasion becomes.

Somehow American leadership, whose only credit is lying to its people and illegally invading a nation, has been allowed to steal the courage, virtue and honor of its soldiers on the ground.

Somehow those afraid to fight an illegal invasion decades ago are allowed to send soldiers to die for an illegal invasion they started.

Somehow faking character, virtue and strength is tolerated.

Somehow profiting from tragedy and horror is tolerated.

Somehow the death of tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of people is tolerated.

Somehow subversion of the Bill of Rights and The Constitution is tolerated.

Somehow suspension of Habeas Corpus is supposed to keep this country safe.

Somehow torture is tolerated.

Somehow lying is tolerated.

Somehow reason is being discarded for faith, dogma, and nonsense.

Somehow American leadership managed to create a more dangerous world.

Somehow a narrative is more important than reality.

Somehow America has become a country that projects everything that it is not and condemns everything that it is.

Somehow the most reasonable, trusted and respected country in the world has become one of the most irrational, belligerent, feared, and distrusted countries in the world.

Somehow being politically informed, diligent, and skeptical has been replaced by apathy through active ignorance.

Somehow the same incompetent, narcissistic, virtueless, vacuous, malicious criminals are still in charge of this country.

Somehow this is tolerated.

Somehow nobody is accountable for this.

In a democracy, the policy of the leaders is the policy of the people.  So don’t be shocked when our grandkids bury much of this generation as traitors to the nation, to the world and to humanity.  Most likely, they will come to know that “somehow” was nurtured by fear, insecurity and indifference, leaving the country vulnerable to unchecked, unchallenged parasites.

Luckily this country is still a democracy.  People still have a voice.  People still can take action.  It can start after Pat’s birthday.

Brother and Friend of Pat Tillman,
Kevin Tillman

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
The whole world and the useless UN (see resolution 1441) agreed with the fact that Iraq had a program of WMD's, so did Clinton, Kennedy and all the other Democrats.  Then the foot dragging began. While the world wrung it's hands on what to do, Russia made haste.
Al Zarqawi was in Iraq as early as 2000 setting up cells. Wounded in Afghanistan, he received medical treatment in Iraq. Jordan wanted him extradited and Iraq turned a deaf ear. While there were no "offical" relations between Saddam's government and Al Qaeda, it's a well established fact that Al Qaeda's presence through Zarqawi was there prior to 3/2003.
Yes Mikael, it's true that most of the terrorism going on in Iraq is coming from outside sources. It's a tragedy. If we turn tail and run do you think they'll just go back home and that'll be the end of it? This war has been going on since the beginning of Islam. Jan Sobicinski, El  Cid, and the Gates of Vienna means nothing to you. Since Beingism is devoted to atheism, which I have no problem with, who do you think will be the first on the chopping block if this radical strain of Islam prevails? Yes, it's only about 15% of Islam, but that translates to 150,000,000 religious fanatics who wants to kill you and me regardless of our differences of opinion. Do you believe Ahmadinejad and his Holocaust denial conference? Or his promise to bring about Armegeddon and the 12th Imam? Or the destruction of Israel?
What are you going to do when Pelosi and Reid ignore your demands, which they'll most certainly do and have stated so? Blame Bush? Blame me? Certainly not your opportunistic heroes.
Congratulations on your stunning November 7th victory at the polls.
Here's another message of congratulations from your buddies:
https://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/20 ... ends_.html

Still haven't figure it out?

You were used.



https://www.un.int/usa/sres-iraq.htm

https://www.newsmax.com/archives/articl ... 0903.shtml

https://www.newsmax.com/archives/articl ... 0504.shtml

https://www.americanthinker.com/2005/05 ... he_wa.html

https://www.newsmax.com/archives/articl ... 0625.shtml

https://www.worldthreats.com/middle_eas ... estion.htm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/01/25/

https://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=780

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

Bvt. Field Marshal Pravda wrote:I would suggest that you have not read (understood?) this thread in its entirety to come up with your analysis...CC was carefully disected and destroyed early on, and his (and Mikael's) asswhoopin' to date are well deserved...thanks, drive through!
What exactly is an "asswhoopin'" in this context? Saying there's a clear victor in this "debate" is like saying that one of two little kids calling each other names on the playground has won something because he managed to get in more barbs in the same period of time. It says nothing about quality of ideas. There's precious little substance here.

Bvt. Field Marshal Pravda wrote:BTW I hope you noticed how conservatism has been demonized by the left so viciously for say, oh the last 50 years? This commentary pales in comparison...Bill Buckley you are not (maybe Goober Graham?)...I smell another troll.
What, anyone who disagrees with you about anything, even tactics, is a troll? Obviously conservatism has been demonized by the left, just like liberalism has been by the right. That's the nature of the beast. The problem comes when people confuse poking fun of ideas with poking fun of people. You lose the moral high ground. But then, no one here seems remotely interested in claiming it. Let the lefties be the ones to make personal attacks, and we'll look good by comparison. Make the personal attacks ourselves, and we just look like childish brats who need to hurt others to prove to ourselves we're right.

 

 

User avatar
You lose the moral high ground. But then, no one here seems remotely interested in claiming it.

Well if Bush & the Republicans are guilty, so are the Dems and Clinton. Where's the high ground?

https://www.rightwingnews.com/quotes/demsonwmds.php

https://www.glennbeck.com/news/01302004.shtml

https://hillaryneedsavacation.blogspot. ... folly.html

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/middle_ ... 12-16.html

https://www.jrwhipple.com/war/wmd.html

And Mikael:
The end of the new terrorist breeding ground created in Iraq thanks to aWol Bush and Deferment Dick Chickhawk Cheney?
New? Hardly, ask a Shia, Kurd or a Kuwaiti. Hundreds of thousands in mass graves. Forensic experts keep finding more and more each week. How do you justify that by doing nothing?
When the inspectors were kicked out in 1998 what was the world to assume?
What did Clinton do?
Islamic backed terrorism didn't start on 9/11.
Madrid
Paris
Berlin
Munich
Brussels
Jakarta
Bali
London
Achille Lauro
Lockerbie

Impeach for peace? Let's just say Bush is impeached and removed. It makes no difference to the people who have been commiting these crimes. They could care less about Bush, Clinton, Blair, Pelosi, Cheney or whoever else. The score they want to settle dates back to the Middle Ages, not Iraq.
Appeasement has never worked. Who believes in appeasement? It didn't work with Hitler or Hussein. It won't won't work with Ahmadinejad or Kim Jong Il.
Is surrender an option?
Unfortunately, like Germany and Japan, the only thing any of these people will respect and understand is brute force. It's their way of life for the minority of Muslims who believe the USA is the Great Satan and have been screaming it since 1979 when Jimmy Carter was president.
Just as in every war in history, there will be no peace until one side is victorious and the other surrenders. Impeachment will not bring peace. Victory will.

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
Wow! Was there something in the air last night, comrades? Toiling for the Party and State all through the night? That is what the toiling masses are for - and you are not the toiling masses! You are the vanguard of toiling masses! You are the Party!

All of you deserve your rations revoked for breaking the Party discipline! Working through the night is bad for your health! When healthcare becomes the responsibility of the State, your health becomes the property of the State, and so the State acquires the right to punish you for violating the State property. Falling for the tricks of nocturnal provocateurs is no excuse.

Remember - the Party, the State, and the People is one! The enemy of the State is also the enemy of the Party and the enemy of the People too. Self-criticism sessions for everyone! Pick up your shovels and start digging from your back porch all the way to the twelfth chime tonight. No New Year's party for you, you had it last night!

Revising history is a time-honored tradition of the Party, but revising "the unfolding present" may lead to our own confusion, so whoever tried to "improve" each other's posts, please confess and never do it again. You are ruining it for the other comrades. There will be plenty of time to improve history in the future!

For example, I suggest we improve the name of Comrade Mikael's website:

ImpeachforFood.org


Image

ImpeachforDummies.org
(this calls for a book cover of "Impeachment For Dummies and a reference for the rest of us" - maybe when I have more time on my hands. Anyone wants to give it a try instead? That might be fun.

Also
ImpeachforOil.org   (NO IMPEACHMENT FOR OIL!)
ImpeachforSaddam.org
ImpeachforAlQaeda.org
ImpeachforTruce.org
ImpeachforPeaceAndQuiet.org
ImpeachforDrugs.org
ImpeachforSex.org
ImpeachforPeaches.org
ImpeachmentMonologues.org (A very matching name for Mikael's site)
Etc.

Post your own suggestions.

On a different note, Mikael reminds me of a bat that mistakenly flew into an open window of an unfamiliar house and is frantically dashing from one wall to another looking for an exit or some familiar signs of his native cave. Not finding any, he/she/it grows increasingly desperate and aggressive. Let's show the poor creature some compassion, comrades! Aren't we all animal/appliance/utensil lovers? Bats may not be up to everyone's taste, but sacrifices like this come with the Party card.

==============
freeenterpriseforall is a hilarious name for someone who believes in free enterprise. "free for all" + "enterprise" = mixed economy, mixed signals, mixed metaphors, and mixed nuts. If that's a leftist impersonator's idea of a good conservative name, he must be a ghost writer for our very own $.$. Halliburton. Hey, Ka-Ching, got a freeenterpriseforall among your minions?

 

 


 

User avatar
That's hilarious Red and the whole point of this silly debate if you can call it that.
There will be no impeachment, those who are calling for it will be disappointed in their Quixotic endeavor.
There's two parallel time movements at hand.
One is 1938, the other is 1968.
In 1938 the world witnessed appeasement which strengthened Hitler and lead to WWII. Those who want to appease today will lead us to WWIII tomorrow.
In 1968 the Democrats ripped their party apart in Chicago over the Vietnam War, they'll do the same in 2008 over Iraq.
Unless.... Pelosi keeps her word and we finish the job and protect this nation instead of those who want to tear it down from within.
The Constitution is not a suicide pact. Lincoln suspended habeas corpus. Roosevelt held Japanese-American citizens in detention camps. Some say he let Pearl Harbor happen on purpose. Did they do the right thing? The answer is yes, we won. You have to be able to bend in times of war and be flexible. Winning is what counts, not how the game is played, and on that note Bush is guilty, just as Johnson and Nixon with Vietnam.
We're confronting an enemy who has stated that they love death more than life. They strap bombs to their children and kill innnocent people. They don't wear uniforms, they have no government accountable for their actions. Are we supposed to play by the book while they make up their own rules? What rights should they have when all they want to do is impose their brand of Islam on the rest of the world and deny us the right to live and worship as we choose? That's what is at stake.
As Tony Blair stated "This isn't a clash between civilizations, it's a clash about civilization."
You can't argue with that.

 

 


 

User avatar
Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:I don't know, I don't see a phone # anywhere though? Am I going crazy or is it him. Also, this isn't my site, sorry. Oh, and no one is deleting your post, sorry. Oh, watch the language, there is no need to be filthy Mikael.
Ah, comrades! Since I have the secret phone number (obtained illegally by Bushitler's minions), I have triangulated on the troll and the black mariah will be there shortly..Comrade Mikael! Prepare yourself for re-education at the Karl Marx Institute!

this is the thread that keeps on giving. no???

 

 

User avatar
Hillary:

Madrid
Paris
Berlin
Munich
Brussels
Jakarta
Bali
London
Achille Lauro
Lockerbie

Image

Poor Leon

 

 

User avatar
[html]I had some free time today to solve the mystery of Mikael's phone number. I wish I hadn't, and something tells me he himself would wish he had never raised that issue.

Here's where it appears on our site:
Laika the Space Dog wrote:I don't know friends, we might have the wrong skunk. It could be this guy:
You can also contact Mikael Rudolph at 612-302-9252.
[...]One is a "Bright", the other is a "Beingist". Both are Barking Moonbats.
I don't know why Mikael is being such a big drama queen about his number because he himself had posted it all over the internet. Try googling itand you'll find 23 different websites where Mikael advertised that phone number - including his very own website - https://www.mikaelthemime.com. Many of those sites contain his pictures, address, and his occupation.

So why exactly is Mikael so upset about this issue? Because, comrades, THE ISSUE IS NOT THE ISSUE - THE REVOLUTION IS THE ISSUE!

Apparently, Mikael was hoping to turn this into a political scandal similar to the outing of Valerie Plame, resulting in the indictment of Laika and the impeachment of Chairman Punchenko. But just as it was in the Plame case, the information has always been out there for the taking. And, as it was in the Plame case, Mikael will not allow facts stand in the way of progress.

But remember, comrades, that there's no honor in poking fun at a mime. Yes, it is my said duty to report that Comrade Mikael is, in fact, a mime. He is not running Microsoft as he had claimed. Instead, he is toiling in the field of entertaining the masses and their offsprings, while simultaneously educating them about the correct progressive attitude towards life, the universe, and impeaching the Bush Administration.

Mind you, we're not disclosing any private information here. Just reposting what Mikael had posted about himself elsewhere. (That's what Scooter Libby also said, I guess).

Here's Mikael fulfilling his societal duty of toiling for the betterment of the community.

Image
<br>Here's an excerpt from Wisconsin Children's Performers Directory

Rudolph, Mikael -- Mime, Physical Comic
"Swim Home"


Contact: Mikael Rudolph, 4617 17th Ave S, Minneapolis MN 55407
Phone: (612) 302-9252
Email: MikaelMN@earthlink.net
Website: https://www.mikaelthemime.com

Description: Award-winning, high-paced, hilarious physical comedy mime performance with stunning prop illusions and European street-style entertainment. Audiences delight in his warmly interactive, vigorously animated performance. Magical classic mime technique, full-body puppetry, hat juggling, and ample opportunities for audience participation!

Performing Area: Adaptable, but 15 by 15 feet preferred
Requirements: Adult supervision to intercede in case of inappropriate behavior by children
Fee: $300, plus mileage (special rate for public libraries only); mileage may be waived for multiple bookings; lodging may be required.
Travel Range: Unlimited

References:
LaCrosse Area Libraries, Karen Kroll, Holmen WI 54636, (608) 526-4641, atoz@fflax.net
McMillan Memorial Library, Eric Norton, 490 E Grand Ave, Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494, (715) 423-5131, enorton@scls.lib.wi.us
Ripon Library, Linda DeCramer, 120 Jefferson St, Ripon WI 54971, 920-748-6160, decramer@riponlibrary.org

And here's a screenshot of his own site with a quote from Marcel Marceau himself - and WITH THE SAME PHONE NUMBER!

Image

As Lenin said, "Of all the arts, the most important to us is the pantomime."
That is hard work, comrades, filled with dangers and unexpected turns, requiring alertness and compete silence. Imagine Mikael having to hold his tongue all day at his "9 to 5" job, no matter how much he wants to scream at the world for not wanting to impeach the capitalist criminals. So in the end of the day, having no one who wants to listen to him at home, he feels the need to channel all that suppressed anger through the Internet at George Bush who is the main culprit of Mikael's predicament.

That explains his character of a drama queen, as well as his verbal incontinence.

Here's the video of Mikael: https://entertainingco.com/rudolph/Rudo ... Medium.mov

I must admit that as a mime he is doing a great job (for the community, I should add). But what makes him think he's just as good at social commentary and the politics of saving the world? This is an even greater mystery than what had caused his fit about the phone number. But we will solve this mystery as well, comrades![/html]

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
MikaelMN wrote:How about a search for "Abnormally Normal"? Maybe you might find something there?
Oh, look, Mikael is not only a mime, an impeacher, and an amateur Batman saving the world from Fascists, Nazis, Corporatists, NeoCon Torture Camp Supporters and haters of Constitutional Liberties! He is also a freelance astrophysicist! The Abnormally Normal Quasar. Did you write that, Mikael? WHere do you find time? Do you ever sleep?

 

 

User avatar
what a freak!!! is he of French ancestry, too???!!
ROTFLMAO
OMG this is too good no wonder there's no "there" there hahahahah!

 

 

User avatar
You're a good mime, Rudolph. Now if we could just figure out a way for you to be able to post in mime.



Happy New Year!

 

 

User avatar
Requirements: Adult supervision to intercede in case of inappropriate behavior by children
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

I can't stand it!!!!! how fucking progressive is this guy anyway??? Card carrying NAMBLA I'll bet...lofl!!!!!!

 

 


 

User avatar
omg...MIKAEL!!! where do you live???!!! After reading this whole thread my wife wants to go to MN and kick your ass!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

She's got a 50 gallon drum of asswhoop to pour on your head!!!

 

 

User avatar
MikaelMN wrote:You folks are so darn cooperative and helpful in giving my websites and links a high Google profile. If this keeps up I may break into the Google Top Ten!!!
Mikael, as self-respecting sold-out corporatists we cannot allow you to continue spamming your link here. We warned you before, but you contnue to do it, and now you latest drunk post proves that you're spamming consciously and on purpose.

From now on, all the links you post will be changed to something else. And if we don't have time to do it individually, we'll simply delete those posts as spam. Your hysterical appearls to First Amendment rights only show your ignorance. First Amendment applies only to dealing with the government. Any private entity has the right to filter speech, especially if it qualifies as spam.

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
I bet you look great in 6" spikes, too!!!

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 

User avatar
Impeachment for Mimes

A new 20 minute mime act! Mikael Rudolph, world celebrated mime acts out the impeachment of George W Bush and Dick Chenny. Through the skillful use of hand puppets, bicycle horns and a suitcase full of tricks Mr Rudolph acts out impeachment in the House, conviction in the Senate and subsequent criminal prosecution. Now on the Garrison Keillor show!

 

 

User avatar
ummm....wasn't there a post we deleted that had like 100 links to your website????
shame on you...but keep posting! but no linky-linky!!! cuz we deletey-deletey!

 

 

User avatar
(This post deleted because there is no point continuing to post to a site where the moderator enjoys making up entries in my name, editing and changing my entries at his pathetic, spineless, cowardly whim)

 

 


 
POST REPLY