Image

Are you a good parent? Then pay up!

User avatar
[media][/media]

"Advertising to parents is the easiest way to make money. No woman can handle being thought of as a "bad mother". No man will rest nor will they enjoy a moment of their life if their wife is insecure about being a bad mother. Exploiting the weakness of a woman's maternal instinct means huge profits..."

*This was a quote recorded by a student during class. It's not allowed but the student, being the way he is, proudly showed me it. He thought I would find it funny because the teacher is young and attractive and the kid was muttering his commentary about how he would (use your imagination).

I've heard many of you say how lazy bums are taking tax money but it's not the poor you should be worried about. They don't have any ability to shape your kid's minds. They aren't getting what we get. They rarely vote. They have no real influence on how other people vote.

 

 

User avatar
Yes, we know comrade, we pay the Teachers™ well for a reason. All of the sudden they care about their students more than their incentives... imagine that...

Get in line you piece of shit teaching proles! It is now your state duty to teach the children for whatever price we say! Thank your public union for helping you see this light, and not the confines of the gulag....

Hail Obama!

 

 

User avatar
Red Rooster wrote:Yes, we know comrade, we pay the Teachers™ well for a reason. All of the sudden they care about their students more than their incentives... imagine that...

Get in line you piece of shit teaching proles! It is now your state duty to teach the children for whatever price we say! Thank your public union for helping you see this light, and not the confines of the gulag....

Hail Obama!

Had a bad day? You went from funny to upset again.

You might have missed the point so I'll keep it simple...

Government unions are your biggest problem (not the poor). How are you guys going to deal with it? Harsh language? Vote republican? They do nothing about it.

I'm giving you an easy one here. How do you plan to actually fix it?

 

 

User avatar
I'm giving you an easy one here. How do you plan to actually fix it?

Demanding, aren't we? What is this "you" stuff? We are all of one society. Why this you/me, us/them dichotomy? Why does this good comrade come here making demands of anyone?

One could say that there is fault with the government unions but I think this is a selfish and self-serving view. If you create institutions whose funding is based on the capitalism/taxes economic system it is inevitable that these institutions will suffer. The solution of course is easy, we must change society so that we do not live in a market/taxes society. The social injustice to our teachers, this terrible oppression caused by capital, is creating the very circumstances of capital's inevitable demise. In this way, the suffering caused now to these poor oppressed teachers is part of the dialectic force that will bring about the new society.

I salute these poor victims of the capitalist system and offer them a rose and a resounding Yes We Can! and call on them to join us at the next meeting at their local neighborhood Karl Marx Treatment Center where they can get active and represent.

What would be your solution to the social problems inherent in capitalism, comrade New Paradigm?

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Otis wrote:
What would be your solution to the social problems inherent in capitalism, comrade New Paradigm?

My solution would require enough people to get pissed about what is being done (not what they think or suspect). Then hope some have the guts to break it.

First thing is people need to demand that public schools teach the constitution as it's written, not what some wish was written, not what you want it changed into, not some political ideology masquerading as "fact".

Teaching treaties we have instead of activist propaganda.

No more tenure.

Vouchers for private schools by making the tuition of them tax deductible, or in the case of those that need government assistance paid for by the government.*

*Now that last part you might not like. But that's the point. The first complaint will be how private schools brainwash kids (creationism vs evolution is usually the point the left here focuses on) and then they are stuck defending how that is being done in public school with political ideologies.


Freeze hiring on all government unions.

that's just a few.

I believe the unions are the hardest to deal with. Like social security...

 

 

User avatar
Image

Watch it Comrade! You're treading on thin Panera Bread! Hopefully the Biscotti will hold you up... meanwhile enjoy your Starbucks!

 

 

User avatar
ah yes, our glorious Teachers Unions. If not for them, how would we get our lovely government propaganda forced taught to these wee, open minded one, I ask? If it were not for our teachers unions we might get some reichwinger, teabagging - Constitution knowledge into these kids, then where would we be?? We'd have more and more Rethuglicans in office, is where! More Sarah Palin, Michele Bachman's and more Jim Demit's screaming for conservative values... and then were would we be.

We need our government unions to keep pushing the Democratic Socialist agenda, do we not.

 

 

User avatar
New Paradigm, I would do what Reagan did to the striking air traffic controllers, fire them all. Show them they are not indispensable. As Stalin said, the graveyard is full of indispensable people.

The entire concept of "public service sector unions" is suspect. Who is the evil "boss" that these unions claim to be defending their members from? The taxpayers! That's everyone including the members of the union itself. It's as absurd as children unionizing against their own parents, threatening to strike for more candy and bigger allowances.

In a situation of mass unemployment many non-union people would be happy to get their jobs at less pay and benefits. Union busting is only a civil offense because the gov. says it is. When the gov. itself does the union busting who would enforce the labor relations law?
To quote Bill Clinton, "there was no controlling authority."

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Whoopie wrote:Who is the evil "boss" that these unions claim to be defending their members from? The taxpayers!

I'm going to use that quote if you don't mind.

That was perfect. Thanks!

 

 

User avatar
Red Rooster wrote:Image

Watch it Comrade! You're treading on thin Panera Bread! Hopefully the Biscotti will hold you up... meanwhile enjoy your Starbucks!

Haven't had Starbucks in 4 years. There isn't one around.
I'm a Dunkin-Donuts coffee guy.

OK, what does it mean around here if you are "almost denounced"?

 

 

User avatar
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:ah yes, our glorious Teachers Unions. If not for them, how would we get our lovely government propaganda forced taught to these wee, open minded one, I ask? If it were not for our teachers unions we might get some reichwinger, teabagging - Constitution knowledge into these kids, then where would we be?? We'd have more and more Rethuglicans in office, is where! More Sarah Palin, Michele Bachman's and more Jim Demit's screaming for conservative values... and then were would we be.

We need our government unions to keep pushing the Democratic Socialist agenda, do we not.

I don't know about that. NYC is transient. Lots of people from other countries and they bring their bias and hatred of their mother land's enemy with them. Turks hate Greece, Armenians hate Turkey, Middle East hates America and Jews, etc etc. They would still be Democrats simply because the DNC is non-stop recruiting them.

Also the nature of NYC simply requires a huge infrastructure and it's always going to lean left, even our Republicans are left leaning. What would be nice is if they became normal democrats or joined some fringe party that is honest in name, like the socialist party. Then they would be marginalized.

I doubt NY will ever be a swing state. I don't know how Rudy would do but getting him a nomination would be hard.

The venom towards the GOP would be reduced but they would just do what it should be like, keep it private. Back to the good old days when you never discussed religion and politics unless you wanted a fight.

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Whoopie wrote:New Paradigm, I would do what Reagan did to the striking air traffic controllers, fire them all. Show them they are not indispensable. As Stalin said, the graveyard is full of indispensable people.

Is there a Reagan out there? That would be perfect.

Comrade Whoopie wrote: The entire concept of "public service sector unions" is suspect. Who is the evil "boss" that these unions claim to be defending their members from? The taxpayers! That's everyone including the members of the union itself. It's as absurd as children unionizing against their own parents, threatening to strike for more candy and bigger allowances.

Had to make that in bold. I love that line.

Comrade Whoopie wrote: In a situation of mass unemployment many non-union people would be happy to get their jobs at less pay and benefits. Union busting is only a civil offense because the gov. says it is. When the gov. itself does the union busting who would enforce the labor relations law?
To quote Bill Clinton, "there was no controlling authority."

You're right. The FDNY is one example. Now I have to say that I had no problems with the contract with them. Dealing with NYC is major. Plus I won't see old age as a result. But there are plenty who would have done that volunteer, myself included. Chicks, chicks, chicks. Who needs money?

The teacher's union is glorified baby sitters. You can sign out of HS at the same age you can get your working papers. That's really what it's about. If we really were efficient these kids wouldn't need to go to college unless they were looking to be doctors or engineers something tough.

Union busting in the private sector I am not for (surprise!) but the government should break 'em up. OR allow soldiers to unionize. That will settle that.

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Whoopie wrote: The entire concept of "public service sector unions" is suspect.

Not only is it suspect Comrade Whoopie, it's downright ingenious! This is why Comrade FDR hated them, they cut in oh his turf... But of course Comrade Para-mime wouldn't know this because he hasn't read our book up there in the right hand corner about how to defraud the public and enslave them all at the same time, just like glorious Lenin!

And of course Comrade Pear-&-Limes is full of such integrity, like the cat that gets into your garbage at night, spreads it all the house, then meows innocently for kitty snacks in the morning.

He only joined because he was forced to, because he had to support his four children some how, and they made him do it, with a gun, pointed to his honorable head.

OMG! Barrack just rang, I have to go do some look busy work, brb....

 

 

User avatar
Trollths... ffff-I... lov-thhh Trollths...

Fetus-TrollKiller.jpg

 

 

User avatar
Red Rooster wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote: The entire concept of "public service sector unions" is suspect.

Not only is it suspect Comrade Whoopie, it's downright ingenious! This is why Comrade FDR hated them, they cut in oh his turf... But of course Comrade Para-mime wouldn't know this because he hasn't read our book up there in the right hand corner about how to defraud the public and enslave them all at the same time, just like glorious Lenin!

And of course Comrade Pear-&-Limes is full of such integrity, like the cat that gets into your garbage at night, spreads it all the house, then meows innocently for kitty snacks in the morning.

He only joined because he was forced to, because he had to support his four children some how, and they made him do it, with a gun, pointed to his honorable head.

OMG! Barrack just rang, I have to go do some look busy work, brb....

I'm sure you meant the left hand corner.

No, I was never forced to. I joined because teaching is a perfect job in my retirement. Good hours, summers off. My first union job was purely my choice too. It just worked out that the jobs I wanted to do were union. And everything I got in that one I have no problems with in the least.

I have this notion that one should make sure they can support a family before having one.

 

 

User avatar
Igor Von Yugo wrote:Trollths... ffff-I... lov-thhh Trollths...


Well of course you do. Everyone loves me. It's my award winning charm...

 

 


 

User avatar
Image

I think Tolls, whether admitted or denied, are OK as long as they can be respectful and not caught in a pack of lies, etc., so... whatever.

But, "Well of course you do. Everyone loves me. It's my award winning charm...", I wouldn't push it.

I was hoping you weren't a Troll (seriously, what's the point?) but if you are, read paragraph 1 again. And then give, serious, honest thought to the liberal agenda, the Constitution and open your mind to truth, facts and honesty......... and get over being a Dem. That party died come time ago and it now the Socialist Dem Party. SPIT.

 

 

User avatar
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Image

I think Tolls, whether admitted or denied, are OK as long as they can be respectful and not caught in a pack of lies, etc., so... whatever.

But, "Well of course you do. Everyone loves me. It's my award winning charm...", I wouldn't push it.

I was hoping you weren't a Troll (seriously, what's the point?) but if you are, read paragraph 1 again. And then give, serious, honest thought to the liberal agenda, the Constitution and open your mind to truth, facts and honesty......... and get over being a Dem. That party died come time ago and it now the Socialist Dem Party. SPIT.

To be perfectly honest, I don't know what a troll is exactly. It's like an unwelcome commenter? Right?

The liberal agenda is not to me being a liberal. You have to understand that I grew up in NYC. I grew up around all types and don't concern myself with differences. Socially I am liberal. I know that the title means something to other people but it's my version of being liberal, just like people would have their version of faith. Also I am a city boy. Cities by their very nature require some left leaning.

My political agenda, if you can even call it that, is not messing with the constitution or changing America into something else. I like the constitution just fine.

I will be who I am until the end. I am the type that doesn't like having to leave my place because a bunch of people masquerading as democrats took over. I see how it's being done so I tell anyone who will listen. War makes strange bedfellows.

Debating about something like should we help out ( with tax dollars) those that volunteered at the pile who are now sick I am more than happy to. But that's not something that requires a "movement" of some sort. That's just something I would debate with someone who wants to. I never take it personally...I'm liberal. Whatever works for you is cool with me.

 

 


 
POST REPLY