USA Pinups + USSR Posters = Glorious Visual Agitation

I WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS THE EYE CANDY FOR THE LADIES?? What about "equality" and "fairness"?!

Thank you for watching over my caviar in my absence, Comrade Colonel. As Commissar of Time™, you certainly would understand the curious time-space continuum we cats frequently move into and out of. Your generosity in offering the safe return of said caviar is most gratifying, and I gladly offer any fresh seafood offering - from a non-gulf location, of course - for your dining enjoyment.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:General. Good to see you back. And I'm very glad to see you and 7.62 conspiring, er, talking about the cathouses of Kunming. But I am worried, though--you talked as though it was for your own pleasure, and not for the further enlightenment and delectation of the people at large. By this I mean just how much money have you been able to extract for The People from the cathouses of the Kunming linguists?
Many thanks, my good Commissar! My fact-finding mission was long and exhausting, but I assure you solely for The Common Good™ . Regarding the funding procured from the many contributors who were responsive to my staff's strong encouragements, let me say I won't be needing any government stimulus checks for a while! What did I miss while I was gone? And where is that irritating hard-working hero of the people, Pupovich???