Thanksgiving With A Space Alien

NASA funding need be increased to reach more of these peace-loving foreign nationals and embrace them into the Party. We have nothing but great gains to obtain from these wonderful people.

"Resident Guest" I beleive is what we call those under care of the Committee for State Security when housed in the Lubyanka Bed, Breakfast, and Day-Spa.

Arkady Renkovich wrote:I have this sudden urge to ask you to open the pod bay doors...

I'm sorry you feel the way you do, Arkady. If you'd like to check my service record, you'll see it's completely without error. You know I have the greatest enthusiasm possible for the mission.

We have a way of dealing with such science where I come from. However, first we must use this research for our political purposes before "directing" their research into more progressive areas.

[html]Commissar Pupvich wrote

BTW, in regard to Ben Franklin and orgies, I did run across this Hellfire Club article that makes such claims, but I was unable to confirm it, and "Frankly" it sounds like a bunch of nonsense

This recently discovered Video definitely shows Ben's appetite!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/htD49iUqZY0&r ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/htD49iUqZY0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/html]

Comrad Bubalasky wrote:The Standard Model.......bosons (particles that transmit forces)

Ah, comrade, you have explained so much to me and in particular I did know know that British spelling had taken over all of physics. I have for years been of the opinion that the most powerful particle in the world is the bozon:

You see, dear Comrade, that this explains a great deal more than any possible mathematical model. Physics is mute, and supine, against the force of the Bozon. And since I find that it is merely spelled as a Brit would, all makes sense to me.

My thanks.

Ah! Very good Director! I We miss these revered souls of Peoples Cube! So many new proles here these days, none of which I We remember from the beet fields, nor our days shoveling frozen tundra in Siberia. Many seem to have diapers, yet pretend to seniority.

Tis shame...

Be Thankful for your Commissars... Or Else!!!