McCartney Apologizes For 9/11 Song

Chairman Meow-Say-Pun wrote:I am OFFENDED! How dare he tote a title of nobility! How dare he! He has openly offended countless numbers of womyn worldwide that can only dream of having "sir" before their name. This is an outrage, this is a social issue that needs to be addressed in street demonstrations. Paul, denounce your allegiance to that white protestant woman who wears a bra and come into the servitude of Her Excellency Hillary R. Clinton, then you can have a green NLG cap and wield the power of forced labor on others.

National
Lawyers
Guild

Music Commisar

When is somebody going to break it to Hillary?....She's white. Poor lady.

I am heartbroken! McCartney's gut reaction to 9/11 was to drop all the BS and become a human, free thinker for once. Now that he's had time, he's taken back all the Marxist BS again, and has denounced the civilization upon which he depends. Shameless.

Maybe it was the Rove-Cheney-Bushler mind control machine that made Paul write that song.
You see, that mind control machine made those poor, peaceful Muslims do that plane hijack thing and shortly thereafter they used that machine on Neil Young. Here's the proof:

"Let's Roll"

I know I said I love you,
I know you know it's true,
I've got to put the phone down,
and do what we got to do.

One's standing in the aisleway,
Two more at the door,
We've got to get inside there,
Before they kill somemore.

Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.
Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.

No time for indecision,
We've got to make a move,
I hope that were foregiven,
For what we got to

How this all got started,
I'll never understand,
I hope someone can fly this thing,
And get us back to land.

Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.
Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.

No one has the answer,
But one thing is true,
You've got to turn on evil,
When it's coming after you,
You've gota face it down,
And when it tries to hide,
You've gota go in after it,
And never be denied,
Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.

Let's roll for freedome,
Let's roll for love,
We're going after satan,
On the wings of a dove,
Let's roll for justice,
Let's roll for truth,
Let's not let our children,
Grow up fearfull in their youth.

Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.
Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.
Time is runnin' out,
Let's roll.

It took brain surgery and 5 years of intense therapy to erase the horrible memory of writing this hateful, class dividing song.
All is well now. CSNY is touring the land with "Freedom of Speech '06" and it's the model of proletarian thought and art.

https://www.neilyoung.com/lwwtoday/index.html

Mrs Al Czarweary -

Thank you for writing the crown jewel of People's Karaoke! Now we'll have something to rattle with the next time McCartney performs for the Politburo in the Bunker.