Global Warming Vodka: Cheap Alternative Solution

I suggest we pull our collective minds together and think of some appropriate cocktail recipes to be made with Global Warming Vodka, Dr. P's Propaganda wine, and maybe even Uncle Ted's Brain Opener solution. Throw in your ideas! Advance progress!

Great bald head of Lenin, you're brilliant, Sister, BRILLIANT! I was wondering why those people in bunker four never said anything! I was sitting there for nearly six hours talking and they just sat there smiling.... but now I know! Ugh! The craftsmanship is spectacular! I mean, I could've sworn they were still alive! Sister, you have outdone yourself and I'm truly forever in your debt.... well, not forever in your debt because thats just silly... maybe in your debt for another hour...better yet, make it another ten minutes... I will be in your debt for another ten minutes and then we're even.

It's used for a lot of things. Most of them are best left unknown....

Innocent polar bears? The penguins beg to differ...

My mate was out today, probably to quaff his stolen portion of Global Warming Vodka or to surveil Stephen Fry. He's like that. If he's gone by tomorrow, I shall institute a pogrom. BBC and Jacki Smith have nothing on this man's command of the language! Mate can speak without gurning like˜Lickspittle!˜ http://tinyurl.com/c8bctn