Dems Focus On Dead Voter Turnout, Rally Graveyards

I feel your pain™ comrade Premier and General Ivan (Ret.). But fear not, you will have a team of voter assistants to make certain you cast your multiple ballots to the Party.

Chairman - may I suggest that in addition to using available infrastructure, the aforementioned apparatchicks extinguish themselves collectively by "...raping each other, cutting off ears, cutting off heads, taping wires from portable telephones to each other's genitals and turning up the power, cutting off limbs, blowing up bodies, randomly shooting at each other, razing their offices in a fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shooting dead voters for fun, poisoning food stock, and generally ravaging the countryside."

That would be "poetic justice," although not exactly in the Maya Angelow sense of "poetic."

Commissar M, I answer your call. Please stand by in the event of a "defeat". I have a long list of idiots who are ready to give their lives and vote democrat.

It is of course quite natural that the Democrats would extend suffrage to people who are actually dead instead of dead from the neck up. And people who are actually dead don't have the annoying habit of making a lot of noise, like rampaging hordes of soi-disant victims and mouthy queers (I can say that) and once having done their duty for God and Country, or whater their zeal du jour is to cover their 10th-degree-horn-dog lust for power, those people who rose magically in the 1st Tuesday of November of every even-number year can return to the grave, to molder until needed again to cast into outer darkness the evil Republicans.

(I have issues with the Republicans too; they've been taking lessons on from the Taxocrats on spending and some of the Religious Right receive messages from Saturn on their bridgework. Still, better gonnorhea than syphillis.)

Once Bill Buckley was introduced for a speech by a Texas A&M professor, who had done his homework. The last county in Texas to vote for Lyndon Johnson was Duval County, and those boxes came in last, waiting to see how many votes would be needed to send Landslide Lyndon into office.

Bill Buckey's grandfather was sheriff of Duval County. He died in 1906. He voted for LBJ.

Tovarich wrote:Many academics are also spineless, so the knowledge that this student was "trained to kill" might have helped as well.

This helps explain a lot. When a student at Rice, I got to know some of the professors socially. A very small school with a very high professor-to-student ratio. I was amazed at the battles over things which even I, at 21, thought worthless. Kissinger said that being SoS was easy after being on the Harvard faculty.

Pedagogy is terribly, crucially important but it can also be a sinecure for fearful people without a good sense of themselves. Which helps explain their bitchy responses, like a teased snake.

[html]Comrades, I am pleased to report that the Stalinistically efficient OSSR politboro, who discredited the enemy of the people's plumber, are working with acorn comrades in protecting the voting rights of the undead, despite pressure from capitalist press pig dogs:

<b> 3,000 Dead Voters Still Registered In Miami Valley</b>

<a href="https://www.whiotv.com/politics/17849029/detail.html"> Power to the Obamazombies! </a>

"No one can explain how dead people remain on the active rolls for years or how they vote from beyond the grave. We asked a local election officials if these are simply paperwork errors or something more sinister like voter fraud? Steve Harsman explains that true voter fraud is more rare than mistakes.

Harsman said, "In most cases, it's human error. That Boards of Elections will go in and delete the wrong person, or not delete them, or get their records mix-matched."[/html]

What is the reward, comrades, for removing a necro-proxy voter? Nothing. You may piss off our comrades in the Democratic Party. It is the act of a fool to remove a necro-proxy voter, and it does not bode well for your survival.

Voters never die. They merely vote Democrat.