Christmas in History: First Media Reports of Nativity Story

As we have come to expect, life imitates the Cube! Outstanding Red Square, simply outstanding! It is about time the truth was finally revealed about this "Christmas" holiday with all of it capitalism fueled by Buch, Cheney, Haliburton and their cronies! I can not begin to express the outrage I felt seeing the world being destroyed by all of the "holiday" lights and the carbon footprint it left! Why, I did not even see even one florescent light bulb! The only bright side I could see was that so many of those ozone destroying lights were made by "house guests" of our Red China compatriots. But I was also forced to see decidedly "Christian" displays from roads bought and paid for by the state! What happened to separation of Church and state? Must us loyal progressives be force to endure such sights? Where is the ACLU? I suppose my illness was eased a bit by the wonderful gift giving video put out by our Empress Hillary. Well, off to a new year of our work to build the Progressive World of Next Tuesday da? Did I say work? Scratch that.

What If the ACLU Had Existed on Christmas Eve, 0000?

Then we would be able to push the true values and truth about global warming wherever Jesus went. Wherever Jesus went to preach, we would have ten bribed climatologists there to bring attention to the real problem of the environment and how their lack of recycling technology was destroying the world.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:But I was also forced to see decidedly "Christian" displays from roads bought and paid for by the state! What happened to separation of Church and state? Must us loyal progressives be force to endure such sights? Where is the ACLU? I suppose my illness was eased a bit by the wonderful gift giving video put out by our Empress Hillary. Well, off to a new year of our work to build the Progressive World of Next Tuesday da? Did I say work? Scratch that.
I know! I go downtown just expecting to go to my local Party approved eating establishment (off) the local grease traps (on) when I see all of these symbols talking about some sort of miraculous birth and angels. I'm thinking, "This is foolish, and not Party approved." If we can't get the ACLU in our areas Marshal (I don't know how you couldn't get them in Nawlns, as opposed to where I am) let us gather together our fellow comrades and have some sort of sit in at the governor's mansions (and maybe redistribute that too).

Another Consumer of Nature's Resources Born in Bethlehem
Scrutiny Tightens On Three Magoi's Lobbying Operation
Suspected Religious Cultists Exposed in Bethlehem
Mary: A Pregnant Teen Failed By The Government
Senate Ratings At All-Time Low As Occupation of Judea Continues

This is trending here & there around the Internet this year. I most recently saw it on the The_Donald subreddit.

Red Square wrote:Pete Buttigieg tweeted on Christmas Day, 2019:

Today I join millions around the world in celebrating the arrival of divinity on earth, who came into this world not in riches but in poverty, not as a citizen but as a refugee. No matter where or how we celebrate, merry Christmas.
To which I responded:

Joseph and Mary traveled precisely because they were citizens subject to the Government Census. They slept in the manger not because they were poor, but bc the Inn was overcrowded with travelers like them. I know this even though I hail from the atheist USSR. What's your excuse?

SCRN_Pete.jpg

[OFF]

How long until Komrade Komissar calls Twitter and has them take down your critique?

From our friends at The Sacramento Brie:

Democrats impeach Jesus for the betrayal of Rome, obstruction of the Sanhedrin

Jesus_Impeachment.jpg

Jerusalem (Plebeian Post) — The radical Democrat wing of the Lesser Sanhedrin today announced impeachment charges against Jesus of Nazareth, accusing him of betraying Rome and abusing his power by obstructing an investigation into a conspiracy to overthrow his political rival, the Emperor Tiberius...

mi
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... plus newly discovered headlines of NJT (1 BC Edition):

"Miracle Boy" turns out to have been planted by Russkies Kievan Rus (Рyсь)
It was still about 500 years before the founding of Kyiv. Maybe, pan meant the pesky Iranians Persians?

I'm glad to see this tradition is still being shown on The People's Cube for all to enjoy, instead of it being streamed on something like The Elitists' Apple, where they'd have to sign up and pay to see it as if it were some old, politically incorrect Peanuts special that must be kept away from the masses.