Chappaquiddick Triangle Claims Another Victim

Komrade Zuulski wrote:This is conspiracy! It was really Fascist Bush that planted all that evidence to remove a political enemy.

It was the evil genius of KKKarl Rove, the mastermind behind 9/11 and the Natalie Holloway disappearance (the later, to get our minds off of Bushy's illegal and immoral war). I heard that on Air Amerikkka...and they always spout the truth.

Even though it is hard to get the reception because there are so few radio stations that actually play Air Amerikkka...another evil plot of the master criminal KKKarl Rove, to limit the truth to the people of this terrible horrible racist country we are forced to live in.

Does stupidity have an actual weight or does it fluctuate? It can sink a conversation or float above everything.

But is he stupid or merely unconcerned with the feelings of anyone else?

Red Square wrote: No editing, Laika. It's perfect the way it is... Thanks to YouTube...

R.E.M. - Nightswimming in Chappaquiddick

<...>

*sniff*

What a lovely video. For it brings back memories from when I was a young Party™ apparachnik, struggling for the masses as I toiled for days on end at the Hyannis Port, MA Kommune. But I liked the added twist of blending hetero-eroticism with homo-eroticism. The nostalgia of the old and traditional with the new and socially progressive. All filmed in the water. What a creative way to appeal to the unwashed masses!

Pardon me, now. I must go "purge" this morning's breakfast. For that is the bulimic response R.E.M. induced in me.

--
Zampolit Blokhayev

Oops. My bad. A slight slip. It won't happen again, I promise.

(Please don't send me to re-education camp. My clothes still have not thawed out from my last stint there.)