Activist Lawsuit: God Guilty of Malicious Climate Change

I'm not sure if the SLANDers Loonbat Protest Brigade Official Globe Piñata that woman is holding is supposed to be ironic or sincere, but either way, I find it disturbing... and yet I have an irrational desire to beat it mercilessly with a bat...

Miss Information wrote:'God's role in catastrophic climate change should encourage the US to ban all religious content immediately.
A very nice touch indeed, Mis! Just as we are to ban all industrial activity on the premise that it causes global warming, we must also ban God and His religious institutions for exactly the same reason.

And yes, G.S. Ghost - since Zionists are the press agents for God, they are clearly an accessory to this greatest of all crimes against humanity.

Note to self:
SEND AHMADINEJAD NOTE TO CHANGE RHETORIC: ACCUSE JEWS OF ORCHESTRATING GLOBAL WARMING. PROGRESSIVE COMMUNITY WILL SUPPORT. BOMB ISRAEL, THEN RECEIVE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WITH AL GORE FOR JOINT EFFORTS TO END GLOBAL WARMING.

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:SMO, when in doubt, blame the Jews.
Well hell... someone shoot me now... Pravda - you're gonna hafta do mop-up duty... Meow... sorry but your sheets aren't out of the dryer yet... It was nice while it lasted boys...

<Yis-gadal v'yis-kadash sh'mey raba...>

Oh, and Red Square, great plan. It will fool moose and squirrel for sure.

Where is boom?

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! We can't hold God responsible for crimes in this past century.  He is at fault for every single weather-crime since the beginning of time.  What about the progressive souls of Sodom and Gomorrah?  Those people were more progressive than what societies would even about being for thousands of years! Proof: According to some books, they made sure that everyone was equal (literally! They would squash those that were too tall, and stretch those that were too short). They also shed their gender identities, as God Himself wrote in His Self-Published Book.  And what did He do?  Weather Crimes! He made sulfur rain from the sky, are we gonna let Him slide on that one?!

Ah, the Lenin Code story... Wait, we'll post a few more Global Warming stories, then we'll unveil the Lenin Code...

Hokey Smoke! Look what I missed while I slept. And it's God's fault that we need sleep. How can we plan for the overthrow of the evil capitalist regime if we're unconcious for one-third of the day? This will be the next lawsuit.
Sister Massively Opiated wrote: <Yis-gadal v'yis-kadash sh'mey raba...>

SMO, reciting the Mourner's Kaddish over yourself can lead to a bad precedent. For example, had I performed my own bris, my children today might be even more unusual than they are. Of course, I don't see them much since, as a good progressive, I am letting "the Village" raise them.

Red Square wrote:(If anyone else needs technical assistance in restoring and reinforcing tongue-in-cheek techniques, try using lollipops).

One man's lollipop is another man's sucker.

Excellent point. Which leads us to...

Now I know what our next Global Warming story is going to look like...

Speaking of bloated capitalist lackey LIES LIES LIES... I think - and I'm thinking because I care - that The People need a proper word to counter-balance the decadent, exploitive, hate-filled and...uhhh... hate-filled "MegaDittos" that is used as a greeting by Limbaugh listeners. So far we have "pro-active, sporks and spoons!" for a rallying cry... now we need a greeting... something that sums up our progressive wisdom... something... uhhh, something... something good, yeah, something good.

Hmmm, this is a question that must be answered immediately and in direct proportionate response - WE (The Party) MUST HIRE A COLLECTIVE TO COUNTER RUSH! Yes, one progressive mind is not enough to silence this monster, no, we must have multiple progressive minds screaming collectively into the mic. to counter this hideous beast of falsehoods and lies!

We will need: The NYT, WaPo, BSNBC, CNN, Mike Malloy (cloned of course), all of Air America, parts of California, Laika and the entire Munchkin Village from The Wizard of Oz to make broadcasting "fair" again.... yes, there is no other way. IT MUST BE DONE FOR THE CHILDREN! THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Speaking of bloated capitalist lackey LIES LIES LIES... I think - and I'm thinking because I care - that The People need a proper word to counter-balance the decadent, exploitive, hate-filled and...uhhh... hate-filled "MegaDittos" that is used as a greeting by Limbaugh listeners. So far we have "pro-active, sporks and spoons!" for a rallying cry... now we need a greeting... something that sums up our progressive wisdom... something... uhhh, something... something good, yeah, something good.

Comrade Rush has perpetrated greatest hoax of all while secretly pretending to dislike AHE he has sent mind numbed robot Publicans out to vote for her as guise for defeating her. Makes perfect sense to Party Faithful who never show any sensequestion the wisdom of the party leaders.
Power to the Troddendown and Time Magazine editors with too much time on their hands.