The People's Cube Archive:
Previously Current Truth™
2020 » 2019 » 2018 » 2017 » 2016 » 2015 » 2014 » 2013 » 2012 » 2011 » 2010 » 2009 » 2008 » 2007 » 2006 » 2005
The date: January 20, 2019*, Chairman Obama's last full day in office. Here is his top secret schedule from that day...
Metaphorical tea-bagging befalls moonbats who become overconfident and register activist ".org" sites without a ".com" version.
Which is exactly what happened to Cindy "campout" Sheehan and David "Gloria" Swanson when they started peaceoftheaction.org as part of a new scheme to lure the unwashed progs into a tent camp in front of the White House, to shake fists and demand a surrender of America's "imperial forces" to all enemies, foreign and domestic. A People's Cube member who discovered their omission immediately bought peaceoftheaction.com for us to play with...
- First Annual Political Oscars Nominations
- I Teabagged Dear Leader and He Loved It!
- Healthcare Q&A: Beware all Healthcare Hogs!
- Susan Sarandon, Breast Equalization Czar
- Unemployed? Obama Is Hiring
- Anthropogenic Pole Shift
- Underwear Bomber Harassed In U.S Jail
- New Air Travel Regulations
- Not "undies" but FUNDIES instead!
- Resist Being Frightened by Small Potatoes!
- Toilet Guilt
- Iranian Nuclear Independence Day
- Avatar: Proof that Global Warming does exist
- Progressive Experiment Derailed by Nature
"If the U.S.economy collapses, so will China because we are so heavily invested in your country," said Wen Jiabao. "We thought we were investing in a nation of the world's greatest entrepreneurs, but a recent analysis shows that America has become little more than a home to overpaid union workers, whiney media, and spoiled welfare recipients."
"Our fears were confirmed last year when Americans elected you, Mr. Obama, as their president. But, to use one of your own expressions, America is too big to fail and so we will have to bail you out. This is no longer your decision. As your biggest creditor, we will now decide how to get the best return on our investment. You got elected on a vague promise of change; now we're giving you the specifics."
That may change with the latest Fistgate scandal, which exposed Obama's Safe Schools Czar Kevin Jenning's proclivity to teach young children such non-conventional sexual techniques as fisting. "Progressives" are Fisters!
On December 5, 2009, hundreds of New Yorkers converged on Foley Square next to the US Court building to oppose Obama's injudicious plan to try terrorists in a civillian court in New York - a city that has already paid dearly for letting "progressive" demagogues play political games with our security.
Speakers included Steve Maltzberg, Curtis Sliwa, Andy McCarthy, Debra Burlingame, and others.
A large elevated LCD screen to the right of the stage alternated images of the speakers with close-ups of the audience, their home-made signs bobbing like white sails above the sea of umbrellas. In spite of the cold rain, over five hundred people showed up. On a better day the turnout surely would have been in the thousands.
SPECIAL THANKSGIVING ISSUE (FROM THE PEOPLe's ARCHIVES):
Our local pastor, thank Lenin, rarely talks about anything else. He even asked me, a Marxist, to compose a prayer for this week's Thanksgiving sermon. Now, everybody knows that Thanksgiving observance does nothing more than perpetuate the Holocaust of the Native American. What positive meaning could be found in such a grotesquely shameful holiday? Well, my admirable laser-sharp mind of an economist with three PhDs immediately found a brilliant, socially significant answer. I wrote a prayer thanking God for the gift of government, and thanking the government for the gift of taxes.
>His name was Ollie and he came to Earth looking for an honest, self-reliant, optimistic, and technically inclined nation that could benefit from a contact with his more advanced civilization.
"Whoa, whoa!" I raised my finger. "To call yourself advanced you must take at least three diversity training classes. What planet are you from, really?"
- On Sarah Palin: A Hit Piece
- Genitally Mutilated Burqa Barbie
- Triage: Level of Care Advisory System
- People's Pop Photo Quiz!
- 350 Bells & Whistles for Global Warming
- "It's a Wonderful Death" DVD for Xmas
- Obama Asian Bowing Bird from China
- KSM's Trial in New York
- Goremon "Cap And Trade" Poster
- Progressive thought and the youth....
- Campus Gulag Now Open
- Hell yeah, shut Gitmo
- TC™....The People's Cash!
Goodbye, America, my country!
Goodbye, my dearest, goodbye.
Above our heads is rising sultry,
Socialistic crimson sky.
"The management can say whatever they want, but I personally blame Bush," said Fred Fluger, a longtime employee, as he carried home a storage box filled with "I Hate Bush" shirts, sweaters, boxers, beach towels, and pajamas, with which the cash-stripped company had been paying its workers for the last three months.
- Halloween Zombies for Obama
- The People's Glossary: Halloween
- Scary Barry the Thin-Skinned President
- PREDATORS: CAUGHT ON TAPE!
- Nobel Prize Halloween
- The All New Pol Pot Collection!
- Obama's Scary Marxist Clown Mask
- Obama's Redistributive Halloween
- Peanut Butter, Jelly & Exterminations
- Progressive Monsters: Scare a Neocon
- TrObamashka™ Collectivist Party Hat
Director of the White House's Office of Science and Technology Policy John Holdren hailed the effort as an example of the hope and change President Obama's leadership promised to bring to the world. "The anti-perpetual-motion propaganda was unleashed by the previous administration in the interests of Big Oil," said Holdren, describing the "manufactured consensus" against perpetual motion as a "clever dodge" to suppress alternative competition.
No matter where I worked in the USSR, I was always a union member without so much as a formal notice - starting with the student union in college and then on to whatever union was assigned to the state-run enterprise that hired me, regardless of the job description. The only indicators of this one-sided relationship were monthly union dues, automatically deducted from my measly wages. It was like paying alimony for a fling I never had. To be fair, in the early 80s, I did go on a union-subsidized one-week tour of Uzbekistan - mostly because a friend knew someone at the union office who owed him a favor. But that was it.
Ass-Sahab and Purple Jihad present
GET LUCKY WITH A BOMB
UP YOUR BUTT
Al-Qaeda Training Video
- White House Calls For Olympic Boycott
- Cracker Jack Nobel Peace Prize
- Nobel Peace Prize Kit
- NOBELOL: WTF OMG!
- Why Obama got the Nobel Prize
- Peloski's Dream Back Yard
- The Problem of Hunger In Zimbabwe
- NObama Van: Is Your Vehicle Racist?
- The prize for talking
- Laika the Space Dog Makes History
- A Helpful Obama Glossary
- Dude! G20 Riots In Pittsburgh
- Who is Your Favorite Dear Leader?
- The Numinous Conservative
- Is Your Toaster Racist?
- General Order 666-09
- SHOWTRIAL #69-1
- True Colors for Obama
- ACORN's Honesty
- OBAMACARE can bite your finger off
- We The Government
- People's Cube spotted by astronomers
On September 12, 2009, I took part in the largest anti-big-government demonstration in the history of mankind. To borrow an expression from Joe Biden, the Taxpayers' March on Washington was clean and articulate. It was clean because over a million earners of American wealth didn't litter or destroy things and generally behaved as responsible property owners - as opposed to leftist protesters who often act as unwelcome gatecrashers. Once again the political class was reminded who really owns the place, only this time the owners were adamant about it...
Al Sharpton was the first to speak. "I always knew that anybody opposing Barack Obama for any reason was a racist...
- All the Fishy Rumors (Where do they all come from?)
- One, Single Payer System
- Another Under The Bus
- You Don't Come to Town Halls Anymore (thankz Babs)
- I'd like to teach the world Sharia
- Wimmyn, don't let your ova evolve to be laddies
- Comrades, don't let your offspring grow up to be bourgeois
- Black Water (Ted Kennedy and Doobie Brothers)
- I've Got a Beemer to Ride
- Sittin' in the Cambridge Jail (Dock of the Bay)
- Ode To VP Joe
- "National Harm" by The Fed Internees
- Obama's Bailout Font (Alice's Restaurant)
The world needs post-Cold War thinking. But Obama is stuck in a world of parochial cliche's. (By Oleg Atbashian. Published on PJM in six parts, here in one piece.)
Why is this president always doing the opposite of what needs to be done? Instead of supporting Iranian protesters, he snubs them. Instead of snubbing the ousted Honduran would-be dictator, he invites him to Washington. Instead of leading the world, he apologizes to it. Instead of offering a new vision, he resurrects hoary cliche's. Instead of promoting liberty, he bows to kings and hugs tyrants.
Some think he acts like an enchanted prince; others think he's a spoiled brat. But there's a method to this madness; its logic should be obvious to anyone familiar with antiquated leftist cliche's, which Barack Obama seems to have smuggled into the White House without as much as pausing to brush aside the decades-old creepy cobwebs.
Banking on a wildly successful media coverage of its efforts to transform the backward, individualistic America into a nation of enlightened state-worshippers ruled by unelected czars, the administrative branch is preparing for a next radical reform that will further streamline the system and dispel the accusations of oligarchic rule by concentrating all the powers enumerated, extrapolated, and imagined under the constitution in the hands of only one man.
Said White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, "We must urgently streamline the decision-making process because the time for talk is over. The outdated 19th century idea of reading and debating bills must end. Face it, not only does debate delay immediate action, so does voting."
Today the debate is over: the right to health and the right to food are pretty much one and the same - the inalienable human right to have your bodily functions regulated by the government for your own good.
Also from the People's Archives:
"I don't know where this President is taking our country if a student can no longer openly express his idealistic aspirations and make a difference," says English teacher who oversaw the publication...
Within a few short years, similar revolutions happened in almost every country of the world, especially Canada. Now that the dream had become an incredibly colorful reality, it was time for the unwashed everywhere to develop the theory and tactics of the revolutionary movement according to their ability to access the capitalist parent's wallets.
At Kamp Obama we educate young skulls full of mush in such progressive activities as groupthink, activism, denunciations, and show trials. From Marx and Engels to Alinsky and Ayers, your child will learn the best tactics, thinking techniques, and viewpoints. In addition to fun, we train in the following useful skills that he, she, or it will need as a progressive adult:
- Pie Throwing
- Shout Down
- Physical Intimidation
- In Your Face
- Punch Twice As Hard
- The Chicago Way
Considering the overwhelming response to these designs, we created a few new items for sale with them: http://www.zazzle.com/red_square
The selection of cities is not final, but they will most likely be Dallas and Houston in a nod to the Democratic desire to attack cities in a "red" state.
As part of a new incentive tied to Obama's upcoming healthcare reform, the network of Planned Grandparenthood Centers are to begin running ads, themed "Double Cash for Your Old Coot."
The push offers a cash incentive or zero-percent financing on top of free government plans for all families whose trade-in old-timers qualify for the government's program known as "Cash for Clunkers," up to a maximum of four grandparents over 70 years of age.
- What Beer Will Obama Choose? Make Your Suggestions
- The Nancy Pelosi Gift Catalog
- People's Cube Beauty Non-Contest
- Announcement: Seeking Good Prog Spousal Unit
- Attention Useless Comrades! Your Patriotic Duty is to Die!
- Henry Louis Gates, Jr: Official Race Card
- The Progs Among Us: Solving all California's Problems
- Obama Threatens Speech To North Korea
- He's O-Boctopus!
- Little Known Provisions of HR3200
- Dear Leader Upgrades My Tractor Farm
White House Press Secretary Robert Glib insists the President is healthy and blames his "somewhat altered demeanor" on the Republican steamrolling. "It makes the President flat angry and steaming for days; his head seems to be about to explode," says Glib.
RINSE AND REPEAT:
It is finally possible with the only economy enlargement product that works. You can become a lean, mean and fierce economy-stimulating machine in just days! Satisfy your community's dream of having a representative with a massive Stimulus Package. Enhance, enlarge and upsize the economy today! Stop settling for second best, get your huge bailout here!
In this installment, the Cube goes to Chicago...
Prior to July 4, 1776, not a single person in the world starved, got sick, worked hard for a living, or experienced any pain and anxiety. No one had ever been oppressed or unfairly exploited because the oppressive and unfair American system had not yet been created.
- Pascal's Global Warming Wager: Amen and Hallelujah!
- Jobless GM Automakers Celebrate Saving The Planet
- Anthropogenic Continental Drift: An Incoherent Truth
- Volcano Releases One Trillion Cow Farts Into Atmosphere
- Activist Lawsuit: God Guilty of Malicious Climate Change
- Obama's Website Solves World's Energy Crisis
- Global Warming Vodka: Cheap Alternative Solution
- Bush Finds Cheap, Non-Addictive Energy Source
- America Strikes Back At The Environment
- Vengeful Science Sends Fire and Brimstone on Bible Belt
- Purge a Comrade at the People's Cube Show Trial!
- Sometimes a Karl Marx is only a Karl Marx
- Che Granddaughter Spotting (Power to the Peep-Hole)
- Iran Protests: That Damn Bush Legacy
- Administration Reveals Source of Numbers
- Progressive Artwork in Berkeley
- Obama's top 10 most-often used words/phrases
- My Hero Mark Morford at the Rancho de Rio Grande
- Chairman Obama kills a fly
>"Kill the health care hogs!" is the progressive message we hear increasingly from the more socially advanced comrades in Europe. How many times have you stood in line at the pharmacy behind an ancient decrepit walking dead? Inevitably, they order dozens of medications and then pay almost nothing as our Mother State picks up the tab! How is one to deal with these selfish broken-down useless monsters as they suck the economic lifeblood from our cities?
The great thing about them is that Czars operate with impunity and are "under the radar" when it comes to making policy. They are accountable to no one except the President and, oh man, can they dance.
- The Girlish Joy of CHE Spotting!
- Red Square's Interview on Kansas Radio
- Dr. Janeane Garofalo's Analysis Of The Tea Parties
- The People's Alphabet
- Fight Jihad with Soviet-Style Propaganda Posters
- My problems with vodka
- Shovel-ready for Amerika
- A Most Glorious Eco-Friendly Vehicle
- What's YOUR Compelling Life Story?
President Obama, visibly shaken, attempted to address the White House press corps on his own. "Words, uh, um, I, uh, heh-heh, well..."
The idea is similar to the People's Cube FAQ, that is, if you combine all the FAQs that exist in the world in different languages, put them into a gigantic computer database financed by non-political charities sponsored by George Soros, and rearrange the questions in the order of priority, the list of world's most important FAQ must begin with "How to fight capitalism with Global Warming?"
The People's Cube takes a look back at great compromises of ideals and principles throughout history.
As all principled Democrats are pounding their uncompromising collective fist on the GOP's big tent, demanding that conservatives compromise their principles, and even Colin Powell has joined their unanimous opinion about the glaring lack of diverse opinions among Republicans, conservatives are clearly left with no other choice than to move their big tent down from the moral high ground to where the progressive majority is, so it can be better monitored by the media and have easy access for morally disabled persons with diverse opinions.
So, Michael Savage is a thoughtcriminal. I humbly beseech with shovel in hand for Commissar Smith to place me on the banned list with Michael Savage.
Here are my thought crimes:
It is no coincidence that May Day would fall on a Friday this Glorious Year in The Progressive World of This Tuesday! We deserve a three-day weekend!
Obama's plane scares Little Eichmanns out of their offices.
Belittled by America's arrogant self-reliance, individualism, and competitiveness, the government has finally organized and launched a fierce counterattack against American citizens by increasing their taxes, destroying their wealth, restricting their economic freedoms, controlling their guns, indoctrinating their children, and limiting their free speech.
- Arlen The Knave (Karaoke)
- Subaru Deforester: Reaching out to Conservatives
- My Multiple Inner Comrades™ Syndrome
- Poland to ban Che Guevara's & Hitler's images
- Trotsky's ashes stolen and baked in cookies
- Miss California: The 1st Amendment is the Hottest!
- A new age of transparency
- Iranian Snipers - Dressed to Kill
- I denounce.... SOMEBODY!
- Why I'm a liberal
This was written when I still lived in Ukraine in the early 1990s. It was intended to be a chapter in a fact-based novel, as yet unpublished. Although the Communist Party had been officially disbanded, it still maintained a firm grip on the country, using every means of manipulation available.
Proponents of leftist ideologies around the world share one common trait: they always demand to be included, but once you let them in, they force everybody else out, while refusing to leave themselves.
In this sense, the conference of religious leaders and scholars from around the world, titled "From Security to Homelessness: Moses and the Renegade Exodus of the Hebrews" was the first major event of its kind, focusing on Moses' fraudulent activities and the resulting major humanitarian disaster called the Exodus.
While some of today's comparisons between Obama and communist dictators may go over the top, the general direction of such thinking is not without merit: since they share a utopian goal of forced equality, it's logical to expect that their methods may also converge at some point. To wit, recent actions from Obama reminded me of a ploy Stalin used on Western entrepreneurs, which in itself is an illustrative morality play contrasting the differences between socialism and capitalism.
"My administration is the only thing between you and the pitchforks," Barack Obama told the CEOs of the world's most powerful financial institutions on March 27, when they cited competition for talent in an international market as justification for paying higher salaries to their employees.
- Two Trillion Bucks (Moonbattery)
- Mr. Jefferson (Mike Church)
- Harlem Shuffle (Bob & Earl)
- Liar (Argent)
FROM THE PEOPLe's ARCHIVES: Tax Day is Near
Many of you maintain a strong loving relationship with your cats, dogs, hamsters, or sheep. You can't imagine life without your pet - just like your next door neighbor whose companion happens to be human - yet you are denied the same rights, respect, and recognition that your neighbor enjoys - only because your companion happens to be a member of another species.
This discussion started as an auxiliary tunnel on another thread dedicated to Zen and the Art of Shovel Maintenance, but the Party is convinced that it deserves to be dug as a glorious separate tunnel. Sharpen your shovels, comrades!
Think of guilt as secondary taxation. While the government extracts the first round of money by taxing a limited number of activities by wealth creators (with the help of a mind-numbing tax code), the imposition of guilt allows us to extract the remaining money in virtually unlimited amounts by associating guilt with the broadest range of activities - from what you eat to how big your toilet tank is. Most of you are guilty merely for breathing air, and the number of victims suffering from your noxious CO2 exhaust is unlimited - from the whole planet Earth to endangered microscopic communities of bacteria that thrive collectively...
A guilty electorate is a less demanding electorate: beggars are not choosers. Collective remorse makes the masses more malleable. Workers toil harder for less pay and donate surpluses to progressive causes within the hope that it would offset their culpability for having the wrong color, ethnicity, religion, zip code, profession, hobbies, vehicles, grocery bags, communing and shopping patterns, taste in food, living standard higher than in Zimbabwe, and exhaling the CO2 while breathing.
Take the Guilt Quiz >>
David Frum, ruler and protector of conservative netherworld
I have been outed by the unbiased media and members of the US Congress as the sole cause of all wars, poverty, famines, country music, and Republicanism. Every disaster in the last two thousand years has been traced back to my long, scaly tentacles...
Did you know that if you translate "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" into Russian, it becomes "the vodka is agreeable but the meat has gone bad"? Literal translations can be tricky that way.
It seems that no translators were harmed in the manufacturing of Hillary Clinton's "reset" button, which she presented to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in Geneva on Friday.
"We worked hard to get the right Russian word," Clinton addressed Lavrov in a deliberately slow voice, as if talking to a special-needs child. "Do you think we got it?"
"You got it wrong," Lavrov answered in fluent English. "This says 'peregruzka,' which means overcharged."
There was a time in recent American history when certain Soviet jokes didn't work in translation - not so much because of the language differences, but because of the lack of common sociopolitical context. But that is changing. As President Obama is preparing us for a great leap towards collectivism, I find myself recollecting forgotten political jokes I shared with comrades while living in the old country under Brezhnev, Andropov, and Gorbachev. (I was too young to remember the Khrushchev times, but I remember the Khrushchev jokes.) I also noticed that the further America "advances" back to the Soviet model...
It is finally possible with the only economy enlargement product that works. You can become a lean, mean and fierce economy-stimulating machine in just days! Satisfy your community's dream of having a representative with a massive Stimulus Package. Enhance, enlarge and upsize the economy today!
Given that the most optimistic evaluation of Obama's stimulus plan included this language, "If we do everything right, there's still a 30 percent chance we'll get it wrong," and that the government's record of "getting everything right" is shaky at best, the new department's current goal is to prepare for the impending "30%" outcome.
If you and your family find yourself among the 30-percenters, you may submit your Grievance Report, which the government will redress within the limits of its estimated efficiency rate of 70%.
Best push of a political agenda in a motion picture:
Barack Obama in Hope and Change
Best Supporting Actor:
Mainstream Media in Hope and Change
Barney Frank in Stimulus Package
Best Foreign Film:
Honey, I Shrunk the Border Fence by The DNC
Best original screenplay:
Barack Obama in Grant Park
Howdie-Hi there Friends and Neighbors, It's Yer Ole Pal Crazy Ivan Betinov, and have I got a deal fer YEW! We got us a brand new product line down here at the Stalin Storehouse! We are proud to announce that we are the new regional distributors of
GENUINE OBAMA BRAND SNAKE OIL!
It Stimulates! It Enervates! It Lifts and Separates!
IT'S THE MIRACLE PRODUCT OF THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY!
We got us a brand new Progressive President in the White House and the Most Progressive Congress EVER. Between them they have cooked up a batch of Snake Oil to End All Snake Oils!
It Lubricates! It Percolates! It Cleans and Penetrates!
Advice from an old Ukrainian Rabbi
Also postedin PJ Media
Although the mainstream media won't report it as such, Obama's approval numbers are shrinking. Which means that elsewhere, certain numbers are growing - the unreported-by-the-MSM growing numbers of Americans who are kicking themselves for not having bothered to read the small print underneath the word "change."
The small print was kind of blurry, while "change" was spelled in huge, pleasing letters on the signs they held at the rallies. The fierce urgency of now was in the air. Everybody was in such a hurry to bring about change; there was no time to ask "why" or "what kind of change." As objectivity faded into the sunset, their individual brains melted into a euphoric collective mush, swirling around the only remaining absolute - change. In the absence of other standards, the truth became a mere matter of taste, subject to change without notice. If it didn't change, it wasn't the truth.
They took photos, which they posted on their blog, including one of Michelle Malkin holding a People's Cube poster. There were quite a few of our other posters there. Find them all!
How To Get In Touch With Your Inner Comrade
Get a firm grip of your proletarian shovel and make several slow, deep and heavy digs, breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth. Dig in peace and love for the common good until you start experiencing the people's pain, suffering, and hatred of the class enemy, its running dogs, and capitalism in general...
NOW ONLY $7.50 + FREE SHIPPING!A flexible magnetic sticker 8x3.5" for your fridge (also looks great on a shovel)!
SEE IT IN THE PEOPLE'S STORE >>
Basic economic analysis of the $780 billion stimulus package indicates that the plan to socialize the US economy will likely fail unless the Obama Administration backs it up by replacing the existing legal tender called "the dollar" with a new kind of motivational currency called the "Thank You Sucker" (TYS) notes, which would flood the markets and stimulate the economy without causing inflation.
- National Denounce a Comrade Month
- Obama's Little Blue Book
- What Does America Need?
- Stimulus Math Facts
- COMRADE UPDATE
- The Dog and Pony Show!
- Without you, reporters will die
- Other species join us
- 1-800-IM-SNITCH Makes it easier to denounce your neighbor!
- No matter how much you cheat the government in taxes, you'll never get close to being even. Trust me.
(Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary's proverb)
- Good intentions make the most noise.
(Proverb of Obama's Economic Recovery Team)
- All good things are either illegal, immoral, or lead to obesity.
(Kennedy family proverb)
- Surely you can fool all the people all the time.
(Proverb of the mainstream media)
- To err is human, and we use this faculty frequently and with much pleasure. (Proverb of the US Congress)
- All work and no pay makes Jack an exemplary citizen.
(Proverb of Obama's Economic Recovery Team)
* * *Four hundred years ago, Miguel Cervantes described an archetypal delirious fruitcake who wanted to change the world by turning the clock back to the idealized Utopian times that never really existed. Imagine what Cervantes would write today about the futility of his satirical effort, if he were to learn that four centuries later, a whole movement would arise that emulated his loony character and elected one of their kind as the leader of the free world.
One of our images born of the creative power of the masses (and delivered to us in full glory by Superkommissar Maksim) has been chosen to adorn a book cover in Italy. We have been contacted by the author Donatella Della Ratta and prepared a high-resolution image for her cover designer. We expect the books to arrive shortly and hope this is not some capitalist ruse but a mighty progressive blow at Western imperialism.
- User friendly: Easy to adjust for a custom fit
- Flexibility: No more restricted movements when firing weapons or doing other rigorous activities
- Lightweight: The lightest vest offering this type of protection, although infant weight can vary
- Reusable: When a bullet pierces the protective baby insert, remove and replace insert with just one hand
- Manipulation: Included in every vest is a contact list of all sympathetic media organs that will blame Israel on demand for your damaged baby insert
- Multi-purpose: Can easily be converted into a suicide vest
We Desire Death as They Desire Life™ is a registered trademark of Hamas, Inc.
For generations to come Americans will benefit from our footing in the War on Terror, citizens of Iraq and Afghanistan will enjoy the opportunity to live in freedom, and millions of Africans will live without disease because of President Bush.
He will be remembered as one who did whatever was necessary to defend your country from terrorism, staying the course...
LATEST IN PEOPLe's KARAOKE:
- Obama, Man! (Spiderman)
- World of Next Tuesday (The Rolling Stones)
- Red Zeppelin: Stairway to White House
- Red Zeppelin: When the Halo Breaks
- Am I Experienced? (Hendrix)
- 'Bamic Election (Manic Depression - Hendrix)
- Obamachine (Maybelline - Chuck Berry)
- "Speed Racer" as "Obama"
- The ACORN (The Raven - Alan Parsons)
- Barry Obama (Lady Madonna - The Beatles)
- Pie in the Sky (Alan Parsons)
See the main Media the Lapdog page >>
- DO buy vehicles from GM, Ford and Chrysler because it helps
our UAW friendsthe economy
- DON'T drive them as they pollute the environment and cause global warming
- DO insist that nationalized, single-payer government provided health insurance is the solution to our health-care crisis
- DON'T mention that a government health care bureaucracy is just like a private insurer's healthcare bureaucracy except that with the former, you don't get another choice
A: None. Hoping that it would change is quite enough.
Q: How many autoworkers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: 17 at GM, Ford and Chrysler; 1 at Honda, Hyundai and Toyota.
Q: How many Chicago pols does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: F--- you, what am I gettin' outta this?
Q: How many Democrats does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: It's burnt out on the Republican side, so we're not changing it.
Q: How many MSM journalists does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: No need, Obama is the Light.
"My offer is backed by not only legal precedent and a long-standing tradition of the Democrat Party which I represent," said Reid, "but also by Article I of the Constitution which I revere. If that's not progressive generosity, nothing is."
The Middle East Conflict For Dummies
- Israel Dismantles; World's Problems End
- Conflict in The Middle East: A Progressive History
- Conflict in The Middle East: Progressive Solutions
- Historians: Warsaw Ghetto Uprising An Overreaction
- Flat Fatima - Revolution In News Photography
- ACLU Lawyers Volunteer to Get Heads Sawed Off
- Hezbo-Laa-Laa: Cute Little Terrortubby
- Angry Muslims Protest Bush-Hitler Comparisons
- Radical Islam Surrenders to Progressivism
- ACLU and al Qaeda: Possible Split?
- Conflict In Lebanon For Dummies
- Prominent Muslims: Why Do They Hate Us?
- Muslim-Friendly TV Line-up & Permissible Music
- Nobel Committee Rescinds Arafat's Peace Prize
- "Offended Muslim Syndrome" Self-Help Groups
Just as progressive poets have liberated the verse from the oppression of rhyme, we have liberated our haikus from the archaic 5-7-5 syllable restriction, which was a purely bourgeois formality. Who's counting? Report them to the nearest ACLU officer!
Even More Previously Current Truth™
2020 » 2019 » 2018 » 2017 » 2016 » 2015 » 2014 » 2013 » 2012 » 2011 » 2010 » 2009 » 2008 » 2007 » 2006 » 2005
Rubiks & Rubik’s Cube ® used by special individual permission of Seven Town Ltd.