Image

Posters: Do Not Spread Fishy Rumors or You'll be Flagged

User avatar
[html]In order to facilitate the White House noble efforts to shut up the critics of Obama's progressive reforms, our Visual Agitation Subdivision of Propaganda Directorate made this modest collection of posters. The masses are encouraged to contribute. Defeat the anti-revolutionary kulaks!

Image
~
5 Steps to a better national-socialist health care:

• beat up the opposition
• call the other side fascists
• whip up hysteria
• criminalize difference of opinion
• report dissenters to flag@whitehouse.gov

Image

Image

Image

Image

Related Article: Cash For Clunkers

[font=Impact]UPDATE:[/font]

Considering the overwhelming response to these designs, we created a few new items for sale with them: https://www.zazzle.com/red_square
<br>Image[/html]

 

 

User avatar
A couple of humble entries.

[align=center]Image


Image[/align]

 

 

User avatar
Comrades,

With all of the new artwork exhibited here at the Cube (like those of Comrade Red Rooster), including the above posters, I feel as if I have attended a most glorious People's Exhibition of the finest art in all of Progdom.


Image

 

 

User avatar
Had another idea on this.

[align=center]Image[/align]

 

 

User avatar
[html][align=center]Image[/align]<br>[align=center]Buy this bumper sticker in our Zazzle Store >>>[/align][/html]

 

 


 

User avatar
Sitivens!

I, fffIgor fffVon fffHugo, vvvvam ffffhere fffrom vvvthe zzzzzDujin ovvvv zzzaaa Peeples Artz fffCollective, SHHHHHhhh-fffff! zzDo fffNOT zzzSay fffA vvvWord!!!

[align=center]Image[/align]

 

 

User avatar
Leninka said:Comrades,

With all of the new artwork exhibited here at the Cube (like those of Comrade Red Rooster), including the above posters, I feel as if I have attended a most glorious People's Exhibition of the finest art in all of Progdom.


Indeed, Leninka. indeed.

 

 

User avatar
[html]Image

By massive demand we made it into a T-shirt

<img src="https://rlv.zcache.com/comrade_obama_is_not_a_socialist_tshirt-p235353152694027399tdh0_325.jpg" alt="Comrade Obama is not a socialist!">

Image

By massive demand we made it into a T-shirt as well
<br><img src="https://rlv.zcache.com/stop_making_profit_tshirt-p235879087148911953tdq8_325.jpg" alt="Stop Making Profit! shirt">

<a href="https://www.zazzle.com/stop_making_profit_tshirt-235879087148911953?rf=238346041890445525" target="_blank">Stop Making Profit!</a> by <a href="https://www.zazzle.com/red_square*" target="_blank">Red_Square</a><br>Design a <a href="https://www.zazzle.com/custom/tshirts?rf=238346041890445525" target="_blank">Custom T-Shirt</a> at www.Zazzle.com[/html]

 

 


 


 

User avatar
I sent an email to Bog Brother Obama at the Whitehouse "flag" address turning myself in for opposition to the President's policies, I have yet to receive a response. I felt like it was the most honorable thing I could do.

 

 

User avatar
Comrade El Presidente!

Excellent! Now go about the internet and dig up kapitalist lies! I recently found this fish propaganda out in the ether...

[align=center]Image[/align]

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Red,

what does the headline in the USSR vs. Hitler poster say? Just curious.

 

 

User avatar
El Presidente said:I sent an email to Bog Brother Obama at the Whitehouse "flag" address turning myself in for opposition to the President's policies, I have yet to receive a response. I felt like it was the most honorable thing I could do.


LOL. I was thinking about doing that, but (coward that I am) I opted instead to "sign up for our newsletter" with all the congress-comrades via their websites (a state a day). Fishy Citizen, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, flag@whitehouse.gov. Oh the good times they'll be having at the Thought Crime Department of Disinformation reading Nancy Pelosi's newsletter.

If anyone's interested, this website has up-to-date contact info:
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

 

 


 

User avatar
Do your Duty Comrades, when it comes to Fishey talk.

[align=center]Image[/align]

 

 

User avatar
El Presidente said:I sent an email to Bog Brother Obama at the Whitehouse "flag" address turning myself in for opposition to the President's policies, I have yet to receive a response. I felt like it was the most honorable thing I could do.

Did you denounce yourself like we do it on the Cube and present a list of trumped-up charges against self? Perhaps you could share best practices with other comrades. If not, we can come up with a form letter of self-denunciation.

E.g., "I, [YOUR NAME HERE], denounce myself for being a thoughtcriminal and surrender into the hands of revolutionary justice. My crimes against the Party, the State, and its compassionate leadership are as follows:

1. In a private conversation with my spousal unit I expressed doubts about the appropriateness of a one-party rule.
2. At the time of this year's inauguration I hesitated to grovel at the feet of the Supreme Leader Obama.
3. I once argued with my TV screen when a newscaster suggested that the Constitution should be amended to say that the Democrat Party is the only guiding and propelling force of the American society.
4. As all progs I believe that high taxes are good for the common good, but when I filed my own taxes, I hired an overpriced accountant and told him to get as much return from the IRS as possible.

and so on... add you points, comrades!

 

 


 

User avatar
Genosse Pieck said:Comrade Red,

what does the headline in the USSR vs. Hitler poster say? Just curious.


The title on the paper says "Non-Aggression Pact between the USSR and Germany"

The original meaning of this poster is this:

Hitler has lost his smiling mask when he stuck his head through the paper and caught Stalin by surprise. Alas, Stalin was too nice a man to expect that anything bad could come from a man wearing a smiling mask. How could he have known? Hitler had always acted like such a decent gentleman before... Absolutely no one saw it coming. But the heroic Red Army quickly stuck a bayonet into the beast's cranium.

The reality, of course, was quite the opposite, with the exception that Hitler did attack first - which I believe was a preemptive move because Stalin would have attacked him in a couple of weeks himself anyway. Opening a second front was not as much a miscalculation on Hitler's part as an act of desperation. If anyone is familiar with the books of the GRU defector Victor Suvorov, he proves this theory quite convincingly.

 

 

User avatar
Red Square said:E.g., "I, [YOUR NAME HERE], denounce myself for being a thoughtcriminal and surrender into the hands of revolutionary justice. My crimes against the Party, the State, and its compassionate leadership are as follows:

1. In a private conversation with my spousal unit I expressed doubts about the appropriateness of a one-party rule.
2. At the time of this year's inauguration I hesitated to grovel at the feet of the Supreme Leader Obama.
3. I once argued with my TV screen when a newscaster suggested that the Constitution should be amended to say that the Democrat Party is the only guiding and propelling force of the American society.
4. As all progs I believe that high taxes are good for the common good, but when I filed my own taxes, I hired an overpriced accountant and told him to get as much return from the IRS as possible.

5. As all progs I believe government run Health Care is good for the common good, but I actually thought about attending a Tea Party and a Rally Against Government Health Care, I actually thought about the points of the opposition and whether we were getting all the facts from the White House.

and so on... add you points, comrades!

 

 

User avatar
Image

5 Steps to a better national-socialist health care:

• beat up the opposition
• call the other side fascists
• whip up hysteria
• criminalize difference of opinion
• report dissenters to flag@whitehouse.gov

 

 

User avatar
Image

I DENOUNCE RED SQUARE FOR MAKING PROCURING FROM HIS PROLES AN EXCEPTIONAL GRAPHIC!!! MARCH FOR EQUALITY NOW!!!

 

 

User avatar
El Presidente said:I sent an email to Bog Brother Obama at the Whitehouse "flag" address turning myself in for opposition to the President's policies, I have yet to receive a response. I felt like it was the most honorable thing I could do.

(off)
As long as you didn't rat us, the Cube out, but if you did, it would be a great time to take the site underground and broadcast a pirate signal across the Information Super Highway.

I'd have to flee to safer grounds, at least out of Minnesota, where Moonbats fly like mosquitos.

 

 

User avatar
I propose this thread is more equal than others. As Commissar of Seafood Inspection, it is important to send any edible seafood, or enclosed checks or money, to me for dispositon. Thank you.

 

 

"I, [YOUR NAME HERE], denounce myself for being a thoughtcriminal and surrender into the hands of revolutionary justice. My crimes against the Party, the State, and its compassionate leadership are as follows:

1. In a private conversation with my spousal unit I expressed doubts about the appropriateness of a one-party rule.
2. At the time of this year's inauguration I hesitated to grovel at the feet of the Supreme Leader Obama.
3. I once argued with my TV screen when a newscaster suggested that the Constitution should be amended to say that the Democrat Party is the only guiding and propelling force of the American society.
4. As all progs I believe that high taxes are good for the common good, but when I filed my own taxes, I hired an overpriced accountant and told him to get as much return from the IRS as possible.

5. As all progs I believe government run Health Care is good for the common good, but I actually thought about attending a Tea Party and a Rally Against Government Health Care, I actually thought about the points of the opposition and whether we were getting all the facts from the White House.

6. I want to save the planet, but don't want to give up bottled water.

7. My Current Partner and I looked at foreign cars when shopping in our '08 SUV Clunker. We suspect the government can't make good cars. But, thanks for The People's Cash!

and so on... add you points, comrades!

 

 

User avatar
Red Rooster said:Image

I DENOUNCE RED SQUARE FOR MAKING PROCURING FROM HIS PROLES AN EXCEPTIONAL GRAPHIC!!! MARCH FOR EQUALITY NOW!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAH! (Shouting as I run with you RR, in our march.)

(off)
Off RR's topic anyway, it is a fabulous article Red.

 

 

User avatar
I DENOUNCE COMRADE ELLIOTT FOR TALK OF RATS AND LOSING HIS TINFOIL HAT!!! ALL KAPITALIST PIGS MUST BE PURGED OR RE-EDUCATED NOW!!!

Image

See you in class, Comrade Elliott...

Thank you General Mousey-Tongue, the checks in the mail...

Comrade Jill, nice to see you back, excellent additions to The List!

 

 

User avatar
I denounce comrade Red Rooster for falsifying information! I didn't loose my Tin-foil hat. I simply took it off for one minute, working a Party issued microwave can interfere with Laika's signals while I'm trying to cook something.

But I can see the rat part.

 

 

Good to be back, Red Rooster. I'm on break from re-education classes until week after next. I was an intern this summer for the chamber. I used my time to collect intelligence on what small business owners are doing to survive. No one suspected a thing. In fact, a capitalist land owner hired me part time to write and publish a newsletter. I changed my profile from "student" to "worker." It certainly feels strange to be employed.

 

 

User avatar
General Mousey-Tongue said:I propose this thread is more equal than others. As Commissar of Seafood Inspection, it is important to send any edible seafood, or enclosed checks or money, to me for dispositon. Thank you.



Dear General!!!!

Given your lofty position as Commissar of Seafood Inspection. One would expect that you would show up on a thread involving fishy talk! It is an honor to have your presence and I present this most equal gift to you.

[align=center]Image[/align]

 

 

User avatar
I denounce Comrade Snoogie Woogums for spreading fishy ethnic stereotypes! I knew some Japanese men could be small, but this is ridiculous!

 

 

User avatar
Red Square said:I denounce Comrade Snoogie Woogums for spreading fishy ethnic stereotypes! I knew some Japanese men could be small, but this is ridiculous!

Now would be the time to use the flag@whitehouse.gov squeel-a-prole address ;).

 

 


 

User avatar
Red Square!

I would never stoop to stereotyping!! I even think those jackbooted, trailer trash, gun loving, bible clinging, un-educated dolts that are protesting and holding up our Glorious leaders health care plan are above that. As far as the Japanese Chef, how about we share a little 'nip' first and maybe reconsider the denouncement?


[align=center]Image[/align]

 

 

User avatar
Talk it over with me and the President over beer?

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Jill said:"I, [YOUR NAME HERE], denounce myself for being a thoughtcriminal and surrender into the hands of revolutionary justice. My crimes against the Party, the State, and its compassionate leadership are as follows:

1. In a private conversation with my spousal unit I expressed doubts about the appropriateness of a one-party rule.
2. At the time of this year's inauguration I hesitated to grovel at the feet of the Supreme Leader Obama.
3. I once argued with my TV screen when a newscaster suggested that the Constitution should be amended to say that the Democrat Party is the only guiding and propelling force of the American society.
4. As all progs I believe that high taxes are good for the common good, but when I filed my own taxes, I hired an overpriced accountant and told him to get as much return from the IRS as possible.

5. As all progs I believe government run Health Care is good for the common good, but I actually thought about attending a Tea Party and a Rally Against Government Health Care, I actually thought about the points of the opposition and whether we were getting all the facts from the White House.

6. I want to save the planet, but don't want to give up bottled water.

7. My Current Partner and I looked at foreign cars when shopping in our '08 SUV Clunker. We suspect the government can't make good cars. But, thanks for The People's Cash!

8. As all progs do, I believe all persons are equal except some are more equal than others. I believed I was one of the more equal even though my name is not Obama and I am not a member of Congress.

9. During one of Obama's prime time press conferences, I failed to hang on his every word but instead switched channels and watched what was on the Fox Network.

10. I once had a fleeting thought about Ann Coulter being cute and for that instant failed to be replused by her despicable hateful Neo-Nazi ideology.

11. When the insurrections first began, I told my spousal unit that Tea Party protestors tea-baggers had a right to their own opinion.

and so on... add you points, comrades!

 

 

I, [YOUR NAME HERE], denounce myself for being a thoughtcriminal and surrender into the hands of revolutionary justice. My crimes against the Party, the State, and its compassionate leadership are as follows:

1. In a private conversation with my spousal unit I expressed doubts about the appropriateness of a one-party rule.

2. At the time of this year's inauguration I hesitated to grovel at the feet of the Supreme Leader Obama.

3. I once argued with my TV screen when a newscaster suggested that the Constitution should be amended to say that the Democrat Party is the only guiding and propelling force of the American society.

4. As all progs I believe that high taxes are good for the common good, but when I filed my own taxes, I hired an overpriced accountant and told him to get as much return from the IRS as possible.

5. As all progs I believe government run Health Care is good for the common good, but I actually thought about attending a Tea Party and a Rally Against Government Health Care, I actually thought about the points of the opposition and whether we were getting all the facts from the White House.

6. I want to save the planet, but don't want to give up bottled water.

7. My Current Partner and I looked at foreign cars when shopping in our '08 SUV Clunker. We suspect the government can't make good cars. But, thanks for The People's Cash!

8. As all progs do, I believe all persons are equal except some are more equal than others. I believed I was one of the more equal even though my name is not Obama and I am not a member of Congress.

9. During one of Obama's prime time press conferences, I failed to hang on his every word but instead switched channels and watched what was on the Fox Network.

10. I once had a fleeting thought about Ann Coulter being cute and for that instant failed to be replused by her despicable hateful Neo-Nazi ideology.

11. When the insurrections first began, I told my spousal unit that Tea Party protestors tea-baggers had a right to their own opinion.

12. I briefly toyed with the idea of Intelligent Design after listening to my Christian neighbor rant that life begins at conception. (My next email to the WH will contain the culprit's name and address.)

and so on... add you points, comrades!

 

 

Guys,

How about a poster with a picture of somebody smoking with a caption like this.

SMOKERS A DRAIN ON OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM. REPORT SMOKERS TO FLAG@WHITEHOUSE.GOV

 

 

User avatar
CarolynCriss said:
El Presidente said:I sent an email to Bog Brother Obama at the Whitehouse "flag" address turning myself in for opposition to the President's policies, I have yet to receive a response. I felt like it was the most honorable thing I could do.


Here is the text of my email to our beloved leader.

"I am turning myself in. I, too, like most others in this country am against the President's policies on Health Care reform. As a result of my opposition I beleive it is necessary for me to turn myself in. Last night, at a [HIGHLIGHT=#dceeff]town hall[/HIGHLIGHT], I also witnessed many others that were voicing their displeasure with the President's policies. I tried to retreive their names so I could turn those over to you as well but was unable to do so. The numbers against the President's polcies are too significant to obtain all needed information to report their abuses against the state. But, I will continue to provide you with more info as it is obtained."

Sincerely,
El Presidente (Used my birth name in email).....a concerned "people's" citizen.

 

 

User avatar
Red Square said:Image


I LOVE It! Red Square. I love the "Cash for Clunkers: sign in the background. Nice.

 

 

User avatar
[html]People's Cube Enlists Agitprop Specialists In Gorilla War Against Department of Homeland Security Attacks.

[URL=https://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106304]LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER
National Guard asked to explain 'internment' jobs<br>Campaign recruiting for workers at 'civilian resettlement facility'[/URL][/html]

 

 

User avatar
Red Rooster said:Image

I DENOUNCE RED SQUARE FOR MAKING PROCURING FROM HIS PROLES AN EXCEPTIONAL GRAPHIC!!! MARCH FOR EQUALITY NOW!!!


Amen! Good Grief my beets are rotten! It's not fair. It not equal. It's unjust.

What's worse is ThePeoplesCubes makes all other websites B O R I N G !

 

 


 

While working on the list of all despicable and counterrevolutionary individuals living in my neighborhood --- the ones that cannot let go and cease to smear our Dear Leader and his progressive Health Plan --- to submit the list of their vile names to the address that the Leader has thankfully and finally provided – I was attacked by a well dressed, masked mob (how did they gain entry into my house? no search warrant, nothing!) of… fascists, I suppose. They spoke German, I think, though I do not speak German and would never lower myself to learn it. Or maybe they were Poles? This well known reactionary and uncontrollable element.

Anyway, they drugged me and when I came up to, I couldn’t help but notice that my hands were painted red, most likely dipped in a can of red paint.

Therefore, since the situation seems to be getting out of hand, I must denounce EVERYBODY (with the exception of the Most Trusted Comrades here, to be sure) including my wife and children and my mother and father and all neighbors in the radius of at least 500 miles.

With the Leader like ours Victory is certain.

 

 

User avatar
Here is my humble submission to Our Great Leader's flaggin' efforts. Golly gee, I sure hope it helps.

"I find it FISHY that Congressional representatives are using SEIU members for town hall crowd control instead of local police. SEIU members have used physical intimidation and force in their efforts. In at least one instance, they were allowed into the meetings before other constituents. What gives them authority over other citizens, ESPECIALLY use of force - in one case, ramming people back into a hallway, shoving them against the wall and ripping one man's shirt? I saw the footage in numerous videos on YouTube. You might want to check it out."

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Jill said:I, [NAVIGATOR], denounce myself for being a thoughtcriminal and surrender into the hands of revolutionary justice. My crimes against the Party, the State, and its compassionate leadership are as follows:

1. In a private conversation with my spousal unit I expressed doubts about the appropriateness of a one-party rule.

2. At the time of this year's inauguration I hesitated to grovel at the feet of the Supreme Leader Obama.

3. I once argued with my TV screen when a newscaster suggested that the Constitution should be amended to say that the Democrat Party is the only guiding and propelling force of the American society.

4. As all progs I believe that high taxes are good for the common good, but when I filed my own taxes, I hired an overpriced accountant and told him to get as much return from the IRS as possible.

5. As all progs I believe government run Health Care is good for the common good, but I actually thought about attending a Tea Party and a Rally Against Government Health Care, I actually thought about the points of the opposition and whether we were getting all the facts from the White House.

6. I want to save the planet, but don't want to give up bottled water.

7. My Current Partner and I looked at foreign cars when shopping in our '08 SUV Clunker. We suspect the government can't make good cars. But, thanks for The People's Cash!

8. As all progs do, I believe all persons are equal except some are more equal than others. I believed I was one of the more equal even though my name is not Obama and I am not a member of Congress.

9. During one of Obama's prime time press conferences, I failed to hang on his every word but instead switched channels and watched what was on the Fox Network.

10. I once had a fleeting thought about Ann Coulter being cute and for that instant failed to be replused by her despicable hateful Neo-Nazi ideology.

11. When the insurrections first began, I told my spousal unit that Tea Party protestors tea-baggers had a right to their own opinion.

12. I briefly toyed with the idea of Intelligent Design after listening to my Christian neighbor rant that life begins at conception. (My next email to the WH will contain the culprit's name and address.)

and so on... add you points, comrades!




13. No Obama bumper sticker adorns my gas guzzling politically incorrect work vehicle.

 

 

User avatar
Navigator said:
Comrade Jill said:I, [NAVIGATOR], denounce myself for being a thoughtcriminal and surrender into the hands of revolutionary justice. My crimes against the Party, the State, and its compassionate leadership are as follows:

1. In a private conversation with my spousal unit I expressed doubts about the appropriateness of a one-party rule.

2. At the time of this year's inauguration I hesitated to grovel at the feet of the Supreme Leader Obama.

3. I once argued with my TV screen when a newscaster suggested that the Constitution should be amended to say that the Democrat Party is the only guiding and propelling force of the American society.

4. As all progs I believe that high taxes are good for the common good, but when I filed my own taxes, I hired an overpriced accountant and told him to get as much return from the IRS as possible.

5. As all progs I believe government run Health Care is good for the common good, but I actually thought about attending a Tea Party and a Rally Against Government Health Care, I actually thought about the points of the opposition and whether we were getting all the facts from the White House.

6. I want to save the planet, but don't want to give up bottled water.

7. My Current Partner and I looked at foreign cars when shopping in our '08 SUV Clunker. We suspect the government can't make good cars. But, thanks for The People's Cash!

8. As all progs do, I believe all persons are equal except some are more equal than others. I believed I was one of the more equal even though my name is not Obama and I am not a member of Congress.

9. During one of Obama's prime time press conferences, I failed to hang on his every word but instead switched channels and watched what was on the Fox Network.

10. I once had a fleeting thought about Ann Coulter being cute and for that instant failed to be replused by her despicable hateful Neo-Nazi ideology.

11. When the insurrections first began, I told my spousal unit that Tea Party protestors tea-baggers had a right to their own opinion.

12. I briefly toyed with the idea of Intelligent Design after listening to my Christian neighbor rant that life begins at conception. (My next email to the WH will contain the culprit's name and address.)

and so on... add you points, comrades!




13. No Obama bumper sticker adorns my gas guzzling politically incorrect work vehicle.


14. I love my 3 and 1.5 yr-old carbon credits, as well as the 3 other carbon credits spousal unit and I miscarried fortunately-for-the-planet-died (Whew! Those were close ones! Think of all the emissions!!!) My apologies for procreating 5 times and my most groveling, guilt-ridden, selfish apologies for still wanting more of said methane-emitting, air-breathing, water-using, food-eating parasites and environment-destroyers. Will report immediately for re-edukation on how to repair my carbon legacy and make sufficient compact-lightbulb reparations to the non-god of Green.

 

 

User avatar
Comrades,

This poster says in Russian, "Report All Thoughtcriminals for Spreading Fishy Rumors!" Why? Because we said so!

[align=center]Image[/align]

 

 

User avatar
[html]Ahhhh ... I love the smell of burning liberals in the morning!
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Knf0Pl31SEg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Knf0Pl31SEg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/html]

 

 

User avatar
I DENOUNCE YOU NAVIGATOR!

SHUT UP! Dear Leader says SHUT UP!

OBAMA: 'I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess'..."



That's right! You tell them Dear Leader, because it's all about BIPARTISANSHIP™....

 

 

User avatar
Red Rooster said:I DENOUNCE YOU NAVIGATOR!

SHUT UP! Dear Leader says SHUT UP!

OBAMA: 'I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess'..."



That's right! You tell them Dear Leader, because it's all about BIPARTISANSHIP™....


Here is another way our dear leader could have put it. Lord Obama needs to stop being so politically correct and just say what's on his brilliant articulate mind.




 

 

User avatar
Comrades,

I'll be infiltrating the Teabagger March in Washington next month. I hope to gather many names. My goal is to fill as many train cattle cars as The Ministry of Transportation can supply with these dissenters.

In the event that we do not have the transportation available, may I suggest to The Party that we shoot the old, well-dressed dissenters, and only ship the young and fit for reeducation to camp 21? I believe Colonel 7.62 can gather the necessary ammunition and men for the job.

This action, though some may consider it extreme, would also help reduce the expenses of providing health care for these ungrateful leeches, since they will be too old for re-education. Also, because of their feeble condition, their beet ration vs. labor output ratio would prove uneconomical for the Ministry of Correct Obama Thought(TM).
I am awaiting instruction!

In Socialist Solidarity!

 

 

User avatar
Mortgages for the Masses said:Comrades,

I'll be infiltrating the Teabagger March in Washington next month. I hope to gather many names. My goal is to fill as many train cattle cars as The Ministry of Transportation can supply with these dissenters.



You are doing this Revolucion proud, Mortgages.

Your dedication to the cause brings a tear to El Preisdente's eye.

 

 

User avatar
not sure if my propanganda poster got attached

===============================

Well where is it comrade? If you have any more problems please refer to this guide...


Image

 

 

User avatar
Red Rooster said:I DENOUNCE YOU NAVIGATOR!

SHUT UP! Dear Leader says SHUT UP!

OBAMA: 'I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess'..."


Red Rooster,
Clearly you missed my message.

Is it not obvious that Those Damn'd Tea Baggers and Town Hallers haven't gotten the message?
They need to STFU!...hence my message of love and compassion above: What We've Got IS A Failure To Communicate!

(Whew...That was a close one!)

 

 

User avatar
Comrad El Presidente,

Thank you for your approval and encouragement. To offset the cost of their transportation, we'll be confiscating everything they possess. Please send me a list of anything you, your family, and mistresses would like. If it is clothing, I will need their sizes. Also, for clothing for the senior citizens in your family, I will have to coordinate with Colonel 7.62 to ensure the clothing isn't damaged should the Party[sup]TM[/sup] approve of my suggested action. Rest assured, I'll do my best to locate the items you request in the Peoples' Booty[sup]TM[/sup].

In Socialist Solidarity!

 

 

User avatar
Mortgages for the Masses said:Comrad El Presidente,

Thank you for your approval and encouragement. To offset the cost of their transportation, we'll be confiscating everything they possess. Please send me a list of anything you, your family, and mistresses would like. If it is clothing, I will need their sizes. Also, for clothing for the senior citizens in your family, I will have to coordinate with Colonel 7.62 to ensure the clothing isn't damaged should the Party[sup]TM[/sup] approve of my suggested action. Rest assured, I'll do my best to locate the items you request in the Peoples' Booty[sup]TM[/sup].

In Socialist Solidarity!


If you find some undergarments approaching the color of white...we would be most appreciative.
A bottle or two of The People's Water is all we have for payment.

 

 

User avatar
Found in another thread...

[align=center]Image[/align]

 

 

User avatar
Comrades, yet another blow for the ironic collective!

I burst with gloriously undulant swellings of prideful mirth when I read this sort of article:

"There's also a statute that requires the White House to retain all communications that it receives. It can't try to rewrite history by pretending it didn't receive anything," he said.

"If the White House deletes anything, it violates one statute. If the White House collects data on the free speech, it violates another statute."

So The One and his household are screwed if they keep their messages and screwed if they delete/destroy them. Now would be the time, comrades, to report something fishy and get The One's glorious tit further caught in a glorious ringer!!!!!!!!!

 

 

User avatar
Thank Lenin the ACLU is on the case!

The ACLU said in a statement to FOXNews.com that the White House blog is a "bad idea that could send a troublesome message."

But the organization added, "While it is unclear at this point what the government is doing with the information it is collecting, critics of the administration's health care proposal should not fear that their names will end up in some government database that could be used to chill their right to free speech."


Move along folks, move along. Nothing to see here.

 

 

User avatar
Comrades,

I hope we all doing our duty and canning all those fishy rumors!

[align=center]Image[/align]

 

 


 

User avatar
Good thinking, Snoogie. And here is a counterpoint fishy message from our Japanese comrades:

Image

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Mortgages, if I am going to be redistributing life force of various non progressive dissenters, I require proper orders signed by either Marshal Pupovich, General Mousey-Tongue, Red Square, or similar, in triplicate, along with form 550-RPM-50BMG signed in blue ink only, plus a non refundable deposit in an amount to be determined by me after services are rendered. Also we will need pie.

 

 


 

User avatar
In Soviet Russia, canned fish eats you!

Image

The label on the can says "herring." Could this be related to what the capitalist enemy refers to as "red herring"?

 

 


 

User avatar
Red Square said:Image


GLORIOUS WORK, Red Square !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

User avatar
I don't even know what THAT is, but it has a nice round O that stands for something...

Image

 

 

User avatar
General Secretary said:Guys,

How about a poster with a picture of somebody smoking with a caption like this.

SMOKERS A DRAIN ON OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM. REPORT SMOKERS TO FLAG@WHITEHOUSE.GOV


Very funny, General Secretary, at least my joking prole at the factory thinks so...

Image

 

 


 

User avatar
AbecedariusRex said:Comrades, yet another blow for the ironic collective!

I burst with gloriously undulant swellings of prideful mirth when I read this sort of article:

"There's also a statute that requires the White House to retain all communications that it receives. It can't try to rewrite history by pretending it didn't receive anything," he said.

"If the White House deletes anything, it violates one statute. If the White House collects data on the free speech, it violates another statute."

So The One and his household are screwed if they keep their messages and screwed if they delete/destroy them. Now would be the time, comrades, to report something fishy and get The One's glorious tit further caught in a glorious ringer!!!!!!!!!


Comrade,

The Great Leader fears not. He owns the Department of Justice. The Congress oversees the Department of Justice, and they, along with the Media, see nothing.

Furthermore, I must assume you have been drinking Prol Vodka this Saturday night. You make such slly allegations against our Great Leader. When you wake in the morning, you might consider a self critisism on this sight, or I may flag you to flag@whitehouse.gov, regardess of your Party stature. The Party will have the final say. If you confess to your drunkeness, I am sure you will be forgiven.

 

 

User avatar
Colonel 7.62 said:Comrade Mortgages, if I am going to be redistributing life force of various non progressive dissenters, I require proper orders signed by either Marshal Pupovich, General Mousey-Tongue, Red Square, or similar, in triplicate, along with form 550-RPM-50BMG signed in blue ink only, plus a non refundable deposit in an amount to be determined by me after services are rendered. Also we will need pie.


Comrade Colonel 7.62,

Forgive me Comrade if my post was not clear. I would never presume to speak for The Party[sup]TM[/sup]. If The Party[sup]TM[/sup] leaders agree with my course of action, I assume you will hear from them before me. If they agree, I am sure the well dressed reactionaries will have enough cash, Rolex watches, etc., to make it worth your while.

Please remeber El Presidente's needs.

Also, I'll send a photo of myself before the action. I'll also dress like a prole so there are no mistakes with who you and your men are dealing with.

In Socialist Solidarity!

 

 

User avatar
Red Square said:I don't even know what THAT is, but it has a nice round O that stands for something...

Image



Hrrmmmm..... maybe we should talk to a Post-Modern Deconstructionist.

Ahhhh... there he is... now then, tell us about O's....

tunnelhouse3.jpg


Professor O: "O...k. well the O is a thing with a middle and sides, in our deconstructionist rendering there is light through the tunnel."

tunnelhouse1.jpg



"Here is the side view of our work...."

tunnelhouse2.jpg



"....and here is from whence our inspiration comes."

blackhole.jpg



Hrrmmmm, here is a bit of information we pulled from the ether of it.....

...the very existence of black holes is in question, we can’t be 100% sure that Einstein’s theory should necessary work for this much mass gathered in such small volumes, the theory certainly has its limitations and it may well be that for such case scenarios with such gigantic densities of matter it stops working. No one’s seen a blackhole per ce, scientists can only hazard guesses as regards blackholes...

 

 


 

User avatar
No worry Comrades - Da Fuhrer will step in to deal with these reactionaries.



 

 

User avatar
Red Square said:
El Presidente said:I sent an email to Bog Brother Obama at the Whitehouse "flag" address turning myself in for opposition to the President's policies, I have yet to receive a response. I felt like it was the most honorable thing I could do.

Did you denounce yourself like we do it on the Cube and present a list of trumped-up charges against self? Perhaps you could share best practices with other comrades. If not, we can come up with a form letter of self-denunciation.

E.g., "I, [YOUR NAME HERE], denounce myself for being a thoughtcriminal and surrender into the hands of revolutionary justice. My crimes against the Party, the State, and its compassionate leadership are as follows:

1. In a private conversation with my spousal unit I expressed doubts about the appropriateness of a one-party rule.
2. At the time of this year's inauguration I hesitated to grovel at the feet of the Supreme Leader Obama.
3. I once argued with my TV screen when a newscaster suggested that the Constitution should be amended to say that the Democrat Party is the only guiding and propelling force of the American society.
4. As all progs I believe that high taxes are good for the common good, but when I filed my own taxes, I hired an overpriced accountant and told him to get as much return from the IRS as possible.

and so on... add you points, comrades!


GASP! Did you say "Democrat Party"?

I DENOUNCE COMRADE RED SQUARE !! Saying Democrat Party is a dead giveaway that the utterer of incorrect party phrase is in fact a revanchist running dog Capitarist roader. Comrades, we must exper him from our ranks!

The poriticarry correct phrase is DEMOCRATIC PARTY. Any true Progressive know this.

I terr my peopre here in the Peopre's Democratic Repubric of Korea that if I don't see the IC then I C U in the reeducation camp. It just that prain & simpre. Ah-ha, ah-ha-ha-ha!

Kim Jong Irrin'

 

 

User avatar
Shovel 4 U said:No worry Comrades - Da Fuhrer will step in to deal with these reactionaries.




Good thing my People's Seatbelt was installed and in good working order prior to viewing your educational film.

The oxygen came down from the ceiling twice while viewing.

I need a smoke.

(Damn that was funny!)

 

 

User avatar
Red Rooster said:
General Secretary said:Guys,

How about a poster with a picture of somebody smoking with a caption like this.

SMOKERS A DRAIN ON OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM. REPORT SMOKERS TO FLAG@WHITEHOUSE.GOV


Please submit this leech on our health care resources to flag@whitehouse.gov I am not sure who this enemy of the "People's" lungs is. The collective needs your assistance in identifying this abuser.

Image

With Mucho-Grande obdience to the motherland.

Your Comrade,
El Presidente

 

 


 
POST REPLY