Image

People's Cube Inspires the Democratic Socialist Party!

User avatar
Comrades,

Let us congratulate our heroic and inspirational Leader, Comrade Director Red Square, for his visionary leadership and example to the Party by teaching us about the glories of Socialist Realism both in art and in political communication. For, through his years of hard work for the Masses, his teachings here have now resonated at the highest echelons of the Party, and now the long tradition of Soviet photo editing has extended to our Republic’s Capital!

Pelosi defends altered photo of Democratic women

Dem_Women_Group_Photo.jpg
As we see here, Comrade Chairwoman Nancy Thomasovna Pelosi of the People’s Congress saw the need to communicate the truth of the solidarity of the Party, and used photo editing techniques to add members of the People’s Congress to a recent photo in order to convey the truth of Party unity. Photography can often be deceitful, especially when such a photo needed to include recently rehabilitated members of the Party (especially Comrade Representative Debbie Lavrentovna Wasserman-Schultz, who was recently rehabilitated after being disciplined for a poor performance during the election).

On the converse side, some figures whom the Party deems to be counter-revolutionaries or wreckers may need to be removed from photos because, in their dishonor through betraying the workers and peasants of Amerika, they no longer merit being pictured as humans. Those who betray the Party are not even human, so why should they be allowed to remain in photos as if they were honorable persons?

You see, photography is not meant to record history, but rather communicate the truths the Party seeks to communicate to the People. The Party must alter photographs and even documents in order to teach the People how to correctly think about history and present circumstances.

We members of this glorious Collective, The People’s Cube, have seen the power of the visual arts in communicating the Truth of Socialism. Let us all thank Comrade Director Red Square for opening our eyes… and keeping them open!

Faithfully submitted to the Collective of the People’s Cube,
Comrade Nomenklatura-climber
Proletarian Red-noser

 

 

User avatar
Comrade climber,

You may wish to add a Safety Committee approved climbing harness and hard hat to your avatar. An accident could lead to loss of work output for The Party's business, and we all know what that would mean.

 

 


 

User avatar
+10 points
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
DemoLadies.jpg
WOOOOOPS! Almost forgot another one!

 

 

User avatar
Where will the female delegation of the House of Representatives show up next?
pyramid.jpg

 

 

User avatar
Perhaps they can photoshop the unemployed working at jobs under Dear Leader's economy.

 

 

How did a camera get used in DC without Comrade Schumer in front of it?

 

 

While infiltrating the reactionary photo propagandist Drudge's web site yesterday, I was struck by Cupid's arrow shot from a semi-automatic multi military characteristic bow. He had temporarily posted a close up of that remarkable prolfemme in leotards on the (appropriately) extreme left.

Provided that orgasm had not yet been prohibited by Oceania, I should like to see if there are any cult websites devoted to her and worshipful of her class consciousness raising beauty.

But alas I know not her name.

 

 

User avatar
It was twenty-six years ago
Comrade Nancy made it to the show
She's been goin' in and out of style
With plastic hair and botox smile
So may I introduce to you
The Collective salve for all our fears
Comrade Nancy's Lonely Hearts Club Cau-au-cus!

It's Comrade Nancy's Lonely Hearts Club Caucus
You know, she photoshopped the show
Comrade Nancy's Lonely Hearts Club Caucus
'Cause it was cold and some were slow
Comrade Nancy's Lonely, Comrade Nancy's Lonely, Comrade Nancy's Lonely Hearts Club Caucus!

It's wonderful they're up there
They've got some rights to kill
They really know what's best for us
They really know what's best!

I don't really want to start this show
But I think its best that you all know
That the Speaker's gonna go along
With Barry and Nancy's song
So let me introduce to you
The one and only Weepy John
And Comrade Nancy's Lonely Hearts Club Cau-au-cus!

 

 

User avatar
Excellent audio-airbrushing, comrade Betinov!

Let me introduce to you - Comrade Nancy's Lonely Hearts Club Caucus!

[img]/images/Pelosi_Group_Photo_st_Pepper.jpg[/img]

 

 

User avatar
Nancy realistic photography from Mr. Pinko from IOwnTheWorld.com

Nancy_Pelosi_Caucus_Scam_Pic.jpg

 

 

User avatar
To Red Square and Ivan Betinov:

Both of you have made posts I consider more than worthy of Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award.

However, it is against my policy to award BOTW more than once in a single thread.

I suppose the two of you could split the award. But I also know that each of you has won BOTW separately on previous occasions--multiple times, in fact, both of you. (Don't make me search for all the links again to prove it, Betinov. Just don't.)

Therefore, because you are progs, it goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway) that neither of you will take too kindly to receiving anything less than what you've grown accustomed to. For each of you, it must be the whole Beet, for the whole Week, with the whole bumpersticker and the whole parking space in front of Cube headquarters, or . . . no, not nothing. Or you'll both embark on a riotous rampage, smashing windows, upending vehicles, looting stores before torching them, and at some point dropping your drawers to raise awareness of how royally, imperially pissed you are because you didn't get all that you've been conditioned to believe you're entitled to.

But from each according to his ability, to each according to his need! Both of you have the ability, but the comrade who started this thread has never received BOTW, so I shall redistribute what is yours to Nomenklatura-climber.

So congratulations, Comrade Nomenklatura-climber! You are the latest recipient of Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award!
Image

And something for your mother to put on her own ladder:
Image

Plus you have use of the "Reserved for Beet of the Week" parking space in front of Cube headquarters. However, you are responsible for cleaning up any oilstains left behind once your vehicle is towed away to make room for the next recipient. You are also responsible to pay for the towing, the impoundment fees, the space in the impoundment lot, and the release fee. You will also be responsible for cleaning up any oilstains left behind in the impoundment lot.

Enjoy!

Image Image Image

 

 

User avatar
In less than 10 days of membership this Nomenklatura guy pulls a BOTW? That has to be a record of some sort.

Now, since he has one, and I don't, when does HIS get redistributed, and furthermore-- will he provide his fair share of ill-gotten gains to replenish my entitled funds on this month's Obama-card account?

 

 

User avatar
I could almost taste it. That sweet beet was tickling my taste center (I have no taste buds, but the memory of the taste is stored) when it was yanked away. I've been yanked, and not in a good way. If I had any remaining bodily orifices, I'd go crap on a cop car.

 

 

User avatar
You don't have to go beetless, Ivan. You can always go to the Beet - Obama - Cafe. Just tell them Red Square sent you and they'll give you the special!

Image

 

 

User avatar
Thank you, Comrade Pinkie! Don't worry about the oil stains: our collective fixed up my old Trabant. Bad news... it does leak, but not oil...

trabant_horse_1jpg.jpg

 

 

User avatar
Hooray! Now we can play, "Spot the Not Looney." No, wait...
Red Square wrote:Excellent audio-airbrushing, comrade Betinov!

Let me introduce to you - Comrade Nancy's Lonely Hearts Club Caucus!

[img]/images/Pelosi_Group_Photo_st_Pepper.jpg[/img]

 

 

User avatar
[img]/images/Capitol_Pelosi_Kulak_Rally.jpg[/img]

“On the basis of free collectivization we, the collective farmers, shall liquidate the rich farmer
(the Kulak) as a class.”

 

 

User avatar
hero_beet.jpg
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:To Red Square and Ivan Betinov:

Both of you have made posts I consider more than worthy of Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award.

However, it is against my policy to award BOTW more than once in a single thread.

I suppose the two of you could split the award. But I also know that each of you has won BOTW separately on previous occasions--multiple times, in fact, both of you. (Don't make me search for all the links again to prove it, Betinov. Just don't.)

Therefore, because you are progs, it goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway) that neither of you will take too kindly to receiving anything less than what you've grown accustomed to. For each of you, it must be the whole Beet, for the whole Week, with the whole bumpersticker and the whole parking space in front of Cube headquarters, or . . . no, not nothing. Or you'll both embark on a riotous rampage, smashing windows, upending vehicles, looting stores before torching them, and at some point dropping your drawers to raise awareness of how royally, imperially pissed you are because you didn't get all that you've been conditioned to believe you're entitled to.

But from each according to his ability, to each according to his need! Both of you have the ability, but the comrade who started this thread has never received BOTW, so I shall redistribute what is yours to Nomenklatura-climber.

So congratulations, Comrade Nomenklatura-climber! You are the latest recipient of Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award!
Image

And something for your mother to put on her own ladder:
Image

Plus you have use of the "Reserved for Beet of the Week" parking space in front of Cube headquarters. However, you are responsible for cleaning up any oilstains left behind once your vehicle is towed away to make room for the next recipient. You are also responsible to pay for the towing, the impoundment fees, the space in the impoundment lot, and the release fee. You will also be responsible for cleaning up any oilstains left behind in the impoundment lot.

Enjoy!

Image Image Image

 

 

User avatar
morepitchfork.jpg
Red Square wrote:
[img]/images/Capitol_Pelosi_Kulak_Rally.jpg[/img]

“On the basis of free collectivization we, the collective farmers, shall liquidate the rich farmer
(the Kulak) as a class.”

 

 

User avatar
Margaret wrote:

Image
This scene reminds me of a certain subversive book... The sidewalk misses a lonely figure of Dagny Taggart hurrying to her office in the wee hours of the morning.

 

 

User avatar
Yesterday this thread got into World Net Daily.

Our friend and radio host, Andrea Shea King, devoted part of her WND article to the People's Cube:
“But can you fake a birth certificate?”

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi used the wizardry of Photoshop to include a few female Democratic members of Congress into a formal photograph, raising more than a few eyebrows and placing Madame Pelosi on the defensive.

All this prompted writer and graphic artist Oleg Atbashian, a Ukrainian émigré, to mock the image with one of his own.

The creator of the satirical website ThePeoplesCube.com, accompanied the image with this bit of cloaked wisdom: “You see, photography is not meant to record history, but rather communicate the truths the party seeks to communicate to the people. The party must alter photographs and even documents in order to teach the people how to correctly think about history and present circumstances.”

The quote she used actually belongs to Nomenclatura Climber. Congratulations, comrade, with your speedy climbing to the top! (But perhaps I should revise his avatar, so it has less of Red Square in it.)

WND_SCR_Cube.jpg

 

 

User avatar
Dear Comrade Director,

The avatar belongs to the People, and so the People will decide what it looks like. But, what's more, your thoughts are my thoughts, and so what I say is what you say when we say it in a Politically Correct Way!

Progress towards Unified Thought! Down with individual identity (unless the Party gives you one)!

 

 

User avatar
Don't let Sarge see the picture in the begining of this thread, he will get all wee-weed up if he finds out they photoshoped him out of the original picture ....

sarge.jpg

 

 

Great collective minds think alike!

 

 

User avatar
dabby road.jpg

If you play it backwards, you can hear "Eat the rich! Eat the rich!"

(the text box refers to the license plate on the Volkswagen, which originally read "LMW28IF",and , as we all know, stands for "Linda McCartney weeps,[Paul would be] 28 IF he were still alive.")

Boy, my photoshopping sucks. And here I am, among giants, sigh....

 

 

User avatar
All photoshopping equal dammit!

Why Nookie, just look at that exquisite frame that provides targeting down the middle of that road, so thoughtfully left for The People....

Do you think any other prole could be so concise?

I didn't think so!

 

 

User avatar
The people of London provided a completely see through cab for the Democrats. It allows them to see all the sights, and quarantines them from any children they might confuse.

 

 

It is truly a sad day that our beloved Pravda on the Potomac has posted an article like the one linked. The workers do not need to know such petty details.

 

 


 
POST REPLY