Image

NEW! Fact Cheka wear!

User avatar
He's making a list,
He's checking it twice,
He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice
Fact Cheka is coming to town!

Comrades! Fact Cheka wear is here!

Wear the spiffy red shirt to remind people that you're a Party™ member and that you too are watching. Relish the fear you instill in others just by wearing this t-shirt.
Denounced? No problem! The t-shirt also comes in GULAG grey and is made of durable fabric guaranteed to last as long as your prison sentence.
Image

Image
Is it cold out? We've got you "covered" in more ways than one! We have red hoodies for Party™ members, and grey hoodies for denounced ex-Party™ members. Just kidding, the grey hoodies are for the prison guards, but pack one along to bribe a prison guard until you've been reeducated enough to wear your red hoodie again.

 

 

User avatar
Will it be available in beet red so as to hide stains from my glorious task as beet harvester comrade specialist # 4576-37?

 

 

User avatar
KAMALARAD AL-BLOGUNOV....

A point of order...

I suggest you reserve a GRAY set for yourself...

Kamalarad Aleksandrea Occasional Cortex has filed Impeachment Papers... You are cutting deeply into her Party-Approved Sweatshirt Market Share...

[attachment=0]AOC-SweatshirtPostSMALL.jpg[/attachment]

She was absolutely TRAUMATISED by your act of Domestic Terrorism.... You are lucky I was able to talk her down from Attempted Murder Charges! It took me hours to coax her from her private toilet...

Instead, you will serve an indeterminant length of service to the Kollective at an Arbeitslager in the Wuhan Province manufacturing this kalssic apparal in bulk kwantities...

You can thank me with a post card from your new posting... Please, ensure you sanitise it BEFORE you ship it...

 

 

User avatar
Oh, Comrade Goldstein, do not be such a Party pooper. I am desirous of having such hoodies for myself and for others in the hood. I can just see us now, padding shoulder to shoulder down the aisles of local markets and other public venues, denouncing maskless faces and unwoke conversations. What fun, I mean what service to the Party that will be! My whiskers are all a-tingle at the thought.

 

 

User avatar
Comrade Jenkem wrote:Will it be available in beet red so as to hide stains from my glorious task as beet harvester comrade specialist # 4576-37?
Thanks to the foresight of His Equalness, Red Square, and the wisdom of the Kollektive leadership, we have chosen not just any red, but BeetRed™ for the Party™ member t-shirt and hoodie. Once again we are the envy of the oppressed capitalists and their wage masters.

 

 

User avatar
Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:KAMALARAD AL-BLOGUNOV....

A point of order...

I suggest you reserve a GRAY set for yourself...

Kamalarad Aleksandrea Occasional Cortex has filed Impeachment Papers... You are cutting deeply into her Party-Approved Sweatshirt Market Share...

[attachment=0]AOC-SweatshirtPostSMALL.jpg[/attachment]

She was absolutely TRAUMATISED by your act of Domestic Terrorism.... You are lucky I was able to talk her down from Attempted Murder Charges! It took me hours to coax her from her private toilet...

Instead, you will serve an indeterminant length of service to the Kollective at an Arbeitslager in the Wuhan Province manufacturing this kalssic apparal in bulk kwantities...

You can thank me with a post card from your new posting... Please, ensure you sanitise it BEFORE you ship it...
Thank you for your efforts on my behalf, Kamalarad. I have just had a lengthy discussion with the People's Genius, AOC. Once she realized that her profit reward for selfless service and the brilliance reflected in her original motto were more equal than mine, she was satisfied. I think you may have softened her up a bit, and she agreed to skip the denunciation in exchange for a dressed-in-white-tears-of-agony photo session in front of the facility that produces ChekaWear™. She actually posed in front of the child labor factory that produces her sweatshirts by accident, but I'm sure she had some greater purpose in mind. Who am I to criticize?

 

 

User avatar
RedDiaperette wrote:Oh, Comrade Goldstein, do not be such a Party pooper. I am desirous of having such hoodies for myself and for others in the hood. I can just see us now, padding shoulder to shoulder down the aisles of local markets and other public venues, denouncing maskless faces and unwoke conversations. What fun, I mean what service to the Party that will be! My whiskers are all a-tingle at the thought.
I've been practicing Dzerzhinsky's side glance. When I wear the t-shirt and pace the aisles at Walmart, the proles nearly wet themselves with terror at all the guilty secrets they think I've discovered. Talk about a rush!

 

 

User avatar
Everyone should be wearing one. Uniformity is the only way we can truly achieve diversity.

 

 

User avatar
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Everyone should be wearing one. Uniformity is the only way we can truly achieve diversity.
There can be no true freedom until an army of, um, like-minded citizens join together to stamp out racism, hate, fascism, and bigotry. Nothing shouts "Down with Intolerance!" like ChekaWear™.

 

 

User avatar
'pelipsky is gettin' all Chekaweared up, but then thought - this is Russian Hoax to get 'pelipsky to follow Trump' incendiary peace and patriotic solidarity requests to Congress like Lech Wałęsa.

Iffin's 'pelipsky orders a beet red FactCheka hoodie - is Russian hoaxer al-Blogunov going to send all information to FBI like Bank of Amerikkka?

If you can't trust Russians around this TPC place, who CAN be trusted??

Oh wait, the nurse is promising 'pelipsky is gettin' close to needin' another shot.

Why?? the NannyState buyin'???

oh, and Blogunov...is institution PO box a valid address like mail in ballots??

over n'out
'pelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549

 

 

User avatar
jackalopelipsky wrote:'pelipsky is gettin' all Chekaweared up, but then thought - this is Russian Hoax to get 'pelipsky to follow Trump' incendiary peace and patriotic solidarity requests to Congress like Lech Wałęsa.

Iffin's 'pelipsky orders a beet red FactCheka hoodie - is Russian hoaxer al-Blogunov going to send all information to FBI like Bank of Amerikkka?

If you can't trust Russians around this TPC place, who CAN be trusted??

Oh wait, the nurse is promising 'pelipsky is gettin' close to needin' another shot.

Why?? the NannyState buyin'???

over n'out
'pelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549
YOU can be trusted, comrade. So, here's the secret: buying one of these t-shirts places you immediately on the FBI's list of suspected Fact Cheka agents. How? You are reported by someone very close to me who must remain anonymous for the sake of state security. This anonymous source then uses his/her/its information to befriend and recruit the FBI agents spying on this website who are posing as fellow Cubists. In so doing, we increase our counter-intelligence assets which enable us to bypass the FBI and spy directly on ourselves. Buying an item of ChekaWear™ exploits capitalism and increases our self-surveillance. It's the capitalists selling us the rope with which we hang ourselves. See? Win-win!

 

 

User avatar
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Everyone should be wearing one. Uniformity is the only way we can truly achieve diversity.

And "objectivity" is a "characteristic of White supremacy".

Because Aristotle is just a dead white guy.


https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-educa ... -supremacy

 

 

User avatar
My Dear Comrade Komissar al-Blogunov!

I am moved to tears to see my hero, Comrade Dzerzhinsky, my inspiration for all the work I do for the Party™. I will be wearing this shirt, in red of course to hide the 'stains' from my work, while I 'encourage' counter-revolutionaries to repent and of course inform on their associates.

 

 

User avatar
Dimitri Kissov wrote:My Dear Comrade Komissar al-Blogunov!

I am moved to tears to see my hero, Comrade Dzerzhinsky, my inspiration for all the work I do for the Party™. I will be wearing this shirt, in red of course to hide the 'stains' from my work, while I 'encourage' counter-revolutionaries to repent and of course inform on their associates.
We all do our part toiling in the Struggle for the Greater Good™. May Lenin bless you in your tireless labors for the GWONT™.

 

 

User avatar
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Everyone should be wearing one. Uniformity is the only way we can truly achieve diversity.

And "objectivity" is a "characteristic of White supremacy".

Because Aristotle is just a dead white guy.


https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-educa ... -supremacy
I was horrified by your link to a forbidden website known for intolerance, but how the story warmed my heart. A divided proletariat is easier to control and set against undesirable elements in our society. To think of a generation of children cut off from learning is to imagine a giant blob of silly putty just waiting for us to shape it into the perfect society. Our policy of truth by repetition is unstoppable with a disinformed population. Next Tuesday™ never seemed closer.

 

 

User avatar
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Everyone should be wearing one. Uniformity is the only way we can truly achieve diversity.

And "objectivity" is a "characteristic of White supremacy".

Because Aristotle is just a dead white guy.


https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-educa ... -supremacy
I was horrified by your link to a forbidden website known for intolerance, but how the story warmed my heart. A divided proletariat is easier to control and set against undesirable elements in our society. To think of a generation of children cut off from learning is to imagine a giant blob of silly putty just waiting for us to shape it into the perfect society. Our policy of truth by repetition is unstoppable with a disinformed population. Next Tuesday™ never seemed closer.

At the institution, 'pelipsky's sawed board twice and it was still too short!! But, it ain't 'pelipsky's board..It was The Institution's bored. Gettin' all ethnocentric'd up about some kind of math error when it's all provided free is crazy talk.

'p

 

 


 
POST REPLY